3. Mode of SSC NER Recruitment Selection 2015 : Candidates fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., or through a screening test at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable / required or considered necessary by the Staff Selection Commission at its discretion. The Staff Selection Commission holds the discretion to fix different qualifying standards for different categories in the proficiency test, wherever applicable.
Candidates qualified on the basis of merit of proficiency test, if any held, would be required to appear for Interview. Final select list would be prepared in order of merit as disclosed by the aggregate marks ( marks of Proficiency Test wherever applicable and Interview / skill test as the case may be ) finally awarded to each candidate taking into account the number of vacancies advertised and in that order so many candidates as are found suitable by the Staff Selection Commission would be recommended.
SC / ST and OBC categories at their discretion may also apply for Cat.No.1B/NER subject to fulfilling all the eligibility criteria given against the unreserved vacancy. However, the normal age relaxation envisaged to them will not be applicable in this case as the vacancy is unreserved post.
4. How to Apply for SSC NER Recruitment 2015 : Applications must be submitted in the format published in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 20.12.2014. SSC NER Application form is also available on the Regional Office’s website http://www.sscner.org.in. SSC North Eastern Region Applications 2015 should be submitted to the Regional Director as per the address given in the notice.
Note 1 : Applications submitted on a format which is not exactly the same as published in the advertisement are liable to be rejected summarily.
Note 2 : Staff Selection Commission may consider conducting the screening test or Proficiency test, wherever applicable, at its discretion.
5. Closing Date for SSC North Eastern Railway Application 2015 : Completed application forms should be received latest by 20.01.2015 ( till 5.00 P.M. ). Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. SSC NER Applications 2015 received after the closing date will not be accepted.
6. Mode of Payment of SSC NER Recruitment Fees 2015 : Candidates have to pay fee in the shape of CRFS. These stamps are available at all departmental Post Offices of the country. These stamps may be pasted on the application form in the space provided for the purpose. These CRFS must be got cancelled from the counter clerk of any post office including the post office of issue with the date stamp of post office in such a manner that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of the date and the post office of issue at any subsequent stage.
After getting the Recruitment fee stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate may submit the application, complete in all respects to the Regional Office of the Staff Selection Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid by cash, Bank Draft or Pay Order, IPO will not be accepted.
7. SSC NER Vacancies 2015 mentioned above are subject to variation.
8. SC / ST candidates called for interview will be paid T.A. as per Govt. orders. No T.A. will be paid for screening test / proficiency test, if they are held on a day other than that of Interview.
9. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
10. Job requirements of the post are indicated below the details of each post to facilitate the candidates to understand the main functions to be performed after appointment to the posts.
11. Submission of certificates in support of Essential Qualifications :
- Post(s) requiring proficiency in the relevant language as an essential qualification means that the candidate must have studied in that language / dialect up to Matric level and in case the relevant language / dialect is not taught as a subject in Matric, the said language / dialect must be the mother tongue of the candidate or he / she should have the working knowledge which shall be determined by the Staff Selection Commission.
- For posts where an experience in a particular field / discipline for a specified period has been indicated as an essential qualification, in such cases the candidates would submit a certificate in support of their claim of experience in that field / discipline.
1. If the above documents / certificates are not furnished by the candidates along with their applications, their candidature is liable to be rejected summarily at any stage of the recruitment process.
2. Only self attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets are required to be sent. The Original Certificates / Marksheets must not be sent with the application.
12. All candidates in Govt. Service whether in a permanent or in temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees, or those serving under Public enterprises, will be required to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the post. These candidates may send their applications directly to the Staff Selection Commission after intimating to their Head of Office / Department and need not send another copy through proper channel. However, in case, they decide to send a copy through proper channel, they must ensure that the application, complete in all respects, reaches the Staff Selection Commission by the closing date. Applications shall be rejected if received late and / or not complete in all respects, as provided in the rules.
13. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Staff Selection Commission withholding permission to the candidate applying to appear at the Proficiency Test / Screening Test / Interview, their applications shall be rejected / candidature shall be cancelled.
14. No person
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having spouse living; or
- who having a spouse, living has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to service. Provided that Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
15. A candidate must be in good mental and physical health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient discharge of his duties as an officer of the service. A candidate who after such medical examination as may be prescribed by the competent authority, is found not satisfying these requirements, will not be appointed.
16. Any dispute in regard to SSC NER recruitment will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over the place of the Regional Office of the Staff Selection Commission, where the candidate has submitted the application, is situated.
17. Candidates must submit separate applications and pay the fee separately for each category of post in case they wish to apply for more than one category of posts. Candidates should also note that one envelope should contain application of one candidate only.
18. After Scrutiny of the applications, the Staff Selection Commission publishes a list of Ineligible candidates in the website of SSC ( NER ) – http://www.sscner.org.in. Candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the website periodically and check the status of their candidature. If anyone in the ineligible list feels that he / she is eligible for the post, he / she may represent within the stipulated time limit given in the website alongwith documentary proof in support of his / her claim of eligibility, failing which no further representations / requests will be entertained.
19. The application, complete in all respects, should reach the Regional Director ( As per address given below ) by 20.01.2015. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
Address to which the applications to be sent :
The Regional Director,
Staff Selection Commission ( NER ),
Housefed Complex, West End Building,
Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur,
Guwahati – 781 006.
20. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letters as “Application for the post of Dietician or Technical Assistant Advertised vide category No. 1B/NER or 1C/NER of Advt. No.3/2014-NER as the case may be.
21. Important Instructions :
- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the closing date of submission of application will be accepted by the Staff Selection Commission for determining the age of eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted. Date of birth will be reckoned as on the normal closing date ( 20.01.2015 ).
- If necessary documents as mentioned in item 5 are not submitted along with the application, the application will be rejected summarily or at any stage of the recruitment process and no request for revival will be considered.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications or applications without photograph or fee or applications
received late will be rejected summarily. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for postal delays.
- The candidates may note that provisional certificates / mark sheets in support of age, educational qualifications signed by Principals of Colleges or Schools are not acceptable by the Staff Selection Commission. Attested copies of mark sheets / certificates signed / issued by University’s / Board’s competent officers need be submitted along with the applications.
- If a candidate has changed his / her name or dropped / added part of his / her name after Matriculation / SSC / Hr.Sec., he / she is required to submit an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he / she has changed his / her name after matric etc. The changed name should also have been indicated in the Gazette Notification.
- Wherever a proficiency test has been prescribed the Staff Selection Commission may, at its discretion, call for interview only such candidates who obtain a certain minimum marks in proficiency test as decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Certificates in support of qualifications must have been obtained on or before closing date from recognized University / Institution. Degree / Diploma etc. obtained through open Universities / Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Min. of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01/03/1995 published in gazette of India dated 08/04/1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.