3. SSC KKR Region Selection Process 2014
Candidates fulfilling, the minimum prescribed qualifications will be shortlisted on the basis of their SSC KKR 2014 recruitment educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks etc, or through a screening test at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable / required or considered necessary by the Staff Selection Commission at its discretion.
The Staff Selection Commission holds the discretion to fix different qualifying standards for different categories in the proficiency test wherever applicable. Candidates qualified on the basis of merit of proficiency test if any held, would be required to appear at the SSC KKR Region 2014 Interview. Final select list would be prepared in order of merit as disclosed by the aggregate marks ( marks of proficiency test wherever applicable and Staff Selection Commission interview / skill test as the case may be ) finally awarded to each candidate taking into account the number of vacancies in SSC KKR Region 2014 advertised and in that order so many candidates as are found suitable by the Staff Selection Commission would be recommended.
Provided further that SC / ST and OBC candidates who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards along with candidates belonging to other communities will not be adjusted against the reserved share of SSC KKR Region 2014 vacancies. The reserved vacancies in SSC Karnataka Kerala Region 2014 will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs and OBCs which will thus comprise SC, ST and OBC candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standards.
4. Application for SSC KKR 2014 Recruitment : Applications for SSC KKR Recruitment 2014 must be submitted in the format published in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 15.11.2014. The SSC KKR Region 2014 application form is available on the Regional Office website http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in. The applications for Staff Selection Commission should be submitted to the Regional Director as per the address given in the notice.
Note 1 : SSC KKR 2014 applications submitted on a format which is not exactly the same as published in the SSC KKR Region 2014 advertisement are liable to be rejected summarily.
Note 2 : The Staff Selection Commission may consider conducting the screening test or proficiency test wherever applicable for all the SSC post(s) on the same date or different date(s) at its discretion.
5. Closing Date for SSC KKR Region Recruitment 2014 : Completed application forms for SSC KKR Region recruitment 2014 should be received latest by 12.12.2014 ( 5.00 P.M. )
Important Instructions to SSC KKR Recruitment 2014 :
- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the closing date of submission of SSC Karnataka Kerala Region 2014 application will be accepted by the Staff Selection Commission for determining the age of eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted. Date of birth will be reckoned as on the normal closing date ( i.e. 12.12.2014. )
- If necessary documents as mentioned in item 5 are not submitted along with the SSC KKR Region 2014 application, the application for SSC KKR Region 2014 will be rejected summarily or at any stage of the recruitment process and no request for revival will be considered.
- Incomplete or unsigned SSC applications or applications without photograph or fee or applications received late will be rejected summarily. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for postal delays.
- The candidates may note that provisional certificates / mark sheets in support of age, educational qualifications signed by Principals of Colleges or Schools are not acceptable by the Staff Selection Commission. Attested copies of mark sheets / certificates signed / issued by University’s / Board’s competent officers need be submitted along with the SSC KKR Region 2014 applications.
- If a candidate has changed his / her name or dropped / added part of his / her name after Matriculation / SSC Hr.Sec., he / she is required to submit an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he / she has changed his / her name after matric etc,. The changed name should also have been indicated in the Gazette Notification.
- Wherever a proficiency test has been prescribed the Staff Selection Commission may, at its discretion, call for interview only such candidates who obtain a certain minimum marks in proficiency test as decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Certificates in support of qualifications must have been obtained on or before closing date from recognized university / institution. Degree / Diploma etc. obtained through open Universities / Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Min. of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01/03/1995 published in gazette of India dated 08/04/1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.