Staff Selection Commission,
Karnataka Kerala Region.
Website : http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in
Closing Date for SSC KKR Recruitment : 12.12.2014
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub-paras of SSC Karnataka Kerala Notice and satisfy themselves about their suitability on age-limit and essential qualification for the post(s), before applying. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in the format given in SSC KKR advertisement 2014.
Category No. 1/BG
Name of the Post & Department : Data Processing Assistant Grade B in National Crime Records Bureau, M/o Home Affairs.
SSC KKR Data Processing Assistant Vacancy 2014 : 06 ( 04 – UR, 01 – OBC, 01 – SC ) ( The post is identified suitable for OH & HH candidates ) ( VH are not eligible ).
SSC KKR Data Processing Assistant Pay Scale 2014 : 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay of 4600/- General Central Services, Group “B”, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Age Limit for SSC KKR Data Processing Assistant 2014 : Not exceeding 30 years ( Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST, by 3 years for OBC, by 10 years for PH and by 5 years for Departmental / Government Servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government. )
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or M.Tech ( with specialisation in Computer Applications ) or BE / B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology from a recognised University or Institute Or
- BE / B.Tech in Electronics or Electronics and Communication from a recognised University or Institute.
- Two years experience in Electronic Data Processing work including experience of actual Programming Or.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics from a recognised University.
- Two years experience in Electronic Data Processing work including experience of actual Programming. Or
- “A” Level Diploma under DOEACC Programme or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications or Computer System and Management or Information System and Application or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Electronics or Electronics and Communication offered under University Programme or Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer applications or Computer System and Management or Information System and Application or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Electronics or Electronics and Communication awarded by the State Council of Technical Education.
- Three years experience of Electronic Data Processing Work including experience of actual Programming.
Note 1 : Qualifications are Relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note 2 : The qualification(s) regarding experience is / are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes, if, at any stage of selection, the Staff Selection Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
IP : New Delhi with AISL.
- Procurement, maintenance and upkeep of hardware & software including network maintenance.
- Documentation, Development and maintenance of crime criminal applications.
- Preparation of study material and conducting training for functional level officers.
- Customization of crime criminal applications as per states requirements.
- Implementation of systems.
- Providing support for users of crime criminal application.
- Assistance in administration of Data Centre and Network-assistance.
Category No. 2/BG
Name of the Post & Department : Assistant Drugs Inspector in Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation ( Dte. of Health Services ).
SSC KKR Assistant Drugs Inspector Vacancy 2014 : 50 ( UR – 25 / OBC – 13 / SC – 08 / ST 04 ) ( The post is identified not suitable for PH ).
SSC KKR Assistant Drugs Inspector Pay Scale 2014 : 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay of 4200/- ( General Central Service, Group B, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial ).
Age Limit for SSC KKR Assistant Drugs Inspector 2014 : Not exceeding 30 years. ( Relaxable by 05 years for Government servants and for SC / ST / OBC as per standing orders of Government of India ).
EQ : Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognised University or equivalent.
DQ : Nil.
IP : CDSCO ( HQ ) and its Zonal, Sub-Zonal and Port Offices in different cities with AISL.
- To assist in evaluation of safety, efficacy and quality of Drugs as per requirement of Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940.
- To carry out field duty in assisting superior / Drugs Inspectors in taking out samples, enforcement activities like raids / inspections and launching prosecution etc.
- To assist CDSCO officers in the mater of monitoring documentation.
- To carry out duties as may be assigned under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules framed there under.
Name of the Post & Department : Junior Technical Assistant in Forest Survey of India, M/o Environment & Forests and Climate Change.
SSC KKR Junior Technical Assistant Vacancy 2014 : 01 – OBC ( The post is identified not suitable for PH candidates ).
SSC KKR Junior Technical Assistant Pay Scale 2014 : 9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/- General Central Service, Group C, Non-Gaz, Non-Ministerial.
Age Limit for SSC KKR Junior Technical Assistant 2014 : Not exceeding 28 years ( Relaxable for up to 38 years in case of Govt,. Servants of OBC Category ).
EQ : Certificate in Forest Rangers Course from any recognised Institute / Graduate in Science / Computer Science.
DQ : Experience in Forest Inventory / Remote Sensing / Cartography work and Computer Application.
IP : Bengaluru with AISL.
- Study of Field Manual.
- Collection of data from sample plots for field inventory as per the instructions contained in the field manual.
- Maintenance of accounts and cash book of field work.
- Checking and Supply of data for submission to the Zonal Headquarters.
- Safe custody of maps / photographs and equipments.
- Checking of Filed forms.
- Assisting Deputy Director and Assistant Director in Field work.
Category No. 4/BG
Name of the Post & Department : Data Entry Operator, Grade “B” in M/o Defence.
SSC KKR Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2014 : 06 ( UR – 4, ST – 1 & OBC – 1 ) ( The post is identified not suitable for PH candidates ).
SSC KKR Data Entry Operator Pay Scale 2014 : 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay of 2800/- ( General Central Service, Group “C”, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial ).
Age Limit for SSC KKR Data Entry Operator 2014 : Not Exceeding 25 years ( Relaxable upto by 5 years in respect of ST, 03 years for OBC and upto 40 years in case of Departmental / Government servants, in accordance with instructions or orders issued by Central Government.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics / Mathematical Statistics / Computer Science of a recognised University or Equivalent.
- Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 ( eight thousand ) Key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
Note : 1. The speed of 8000 ( eight thousand ) Key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work is to be judged by conducting a speed test on the Electronic Data Processing Machine(s) by the Competent Authority.
Note : 2. Qualifications are Relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission / Competent Authority in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note : 3. The qualification(s) regarding experience is / are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission / Competent Authority in case of the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection the Staff Selection Commission / Competent Authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates belonging to these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
DQ : Nil.
IP : New Delhi / Delhi with AISL.
- Checking / Filling of the classified material and computer analysis statements after Research staff have completed their study.
- Preparation of reports and returns.
- Routine analysis and tabulation of data.
- Assisting in the periodical destruction of obsolete classified documents.
Instructions to Candidates :
1. Abbreviations Used :
EQ : Essential Qualifications, DQ : Desirable Qualifications, GP : Grade Pay, UR : Unreserved, OBC : Other Backward Classes, SC : Scheduled Caste, ST : Scheduled Tribe, ExS : Ex-Serviceman, PH : Physically Handicapped, OH : Orthopedically Handicapped, HH : Hearing Handicapped, VH : Visually Handicapped, BLA : Both Legs & Arms, BA : Both Arms, OL : One Leg, BL : Both Legs, OA : One Arm, OAL : One Arm and One Leg, B : Blind, LV : Low Vision, H : Hearing, MW : Muscular weakness, Cat : Category, P.S : Pay Scale, CRFS : Central Recruitment Fee Stamps, Govt. : Government, IP : Initial Posting, JR : Job Requirements, Deg : Degree, Dip : Diploma, Sc : Science, Eqv. : Equivalent, Prof. Test : Proficiency Test, Recog. : Recognised, Univ. : University, Instt : Institute, AISL : All India Service Liability, Exp : Experience, Exam : Examination, Hr. : Higher, Sec. : Secondary, Sr. : Senior, Tech : Technical, M/o : Ministry of, D/o : Department of, O/o : Office of, UTs : Union Territories, SSC : Staff Selection Commission.
2. SSC KKR Region Fee Payable 2014 : 50/- ( Rupees fifty only ). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. However, no fee concession would be admissible to Ex-S who would otherwise be considered as general candidate. Such candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex-S. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee.
Note : Mode of payment of SSC KKR Region examination fee 2014 should be in the form of CRFS ( Central Recruitment Fee Stamp ) available in major post offices.