Staff Selection Commission,
Web site : http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in
Closing Date for SSC KKR Application Form : 09.01.2015
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different Paras and Sub-paras of this Notice and satisfy themselves about their suitability on age limit and Essential Qualification(s), Experience if any, required for the post.
Before applying, applicants are advised to ensure that applications should accompany necessary documents as prescribed under para 5 of this notice to avoid disappointment at later stage.
SSC KKR Region applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in the format given in SSC KKR advertisement.
Category No. 1/BG :
Name of the Post & Department : Senior Technical Assistant in M/o Road Transport & Highways.
SSC KKR Senior Technical Assistant Vacancy 2015 : 32 ( UR – 14, OBC – 13, SC – 04, ST – 01 ) ( Out of 14 vacancies for UR category 01 vacancy is reserved for OH and 02 vacancies are reserved for Ex-S ) ( The post is identified suitable for OH and HH candidates ) ( VH candidates are not eligible ).
SSC KKR Senior Technical Assistant Pay Scale 2015 : 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay of 4200/- ( General Service, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial ).
Age Limit for SSC KKR Senior Technical Assistant 2015 : Not Exceeding 30 years ( Relaxable for Government Servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instruction or orders issued by the Central Government. Age Relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PH as per Govt. of India Instructions / Orders ).
SSC KKR Senior Technical Assistant Essential Qualification 2015 :
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or Institute; or
- Two years certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognised industrial training institute or
Polytechnic approved by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour; And
- One year experience in draftsmanship in Government Undertakings or in an Autonomous Body or Public Sector Undertakings.
Note 1 : Qualifications are Relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note 2 : The Qualification regarding experience is Relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage of selection the Staff Selection Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them.
SSC KKR Senior Technical Assistant 2015 Desirable Qualification : Nil.
SSC KKR Senior Technical Assistant 2015 Initial Posting : New Delhi, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and Patna with AISL.
SSC KKR Senior Technical Assistant 2015 Job Requirements :
- To frame new estimate from available data and computational work.
- To frame new estimate from available data.
- To check the calculations data of estimate received from State.
- Checking and preparing project estimates.
- To prepare the original drawings from the given data in respect of projects.
- To enlarge & reduce plans and calculate areas.
- To assist higher officers in design work and making small designs.
- To prepare original drawing from given data.
- To check & prepare estimates.
- To enlarge and reduce plans by means of pantograph and calculate areas by means of planimeter.
- To do plotting of cross section, long section and graph from given data.
- To keep record of maps drawing and tracing and mathematical instruments.
- Any other work assigned by the officers.
Category No.2/BG :
Name of the Post & Department : Assistant Epigraphist ( Dravidian Inscriptions ) in ASI, M/o Culture.
SSC KKR Assistant Epigraphist 2015 Vacancy : 01 – UR. ( The post is identified suitable for OH candidates ).
SSC KKR Assistant Epigraphist 2015 Pay Scale : 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay of 4200/- ( General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial ).
Age Limit for SSC KKR Assistant Epigraphist 2015 : Upto 30 years. ( Relaxable for Government Servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or order issued by the Central Government ).
SSC KKR Assistant Epigraphist 2015 Essential Qualifications :
- Master’s Degree in Tamil / Malayalam / Telugu / Kannada with Ancient Indian History as subject at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognised university or equivalent; or
- Master’s Degree in History with Ancient Indian History as a subject and Tamil / Malayalam / Telugu / Kannada as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognised university or equivalent.
Note – 1 : As per the clarification received from the M/o Culture, O/o the Director, ASI, the language papers Viz., Tamil / Malayalam / Telugu / Kannada either at BA or MA level should be a full time subject in which degree is awarded and should be counted towards final grading.
Note – 2 : Qualifications are Relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission in case candidates otherwise well qualified.
SSC KKR Assistant Epigraphist 2015 Desirable Qualifications : Post graduate Diploma in Archaeology / Epigraphy from the Institute of Archaeology, Archaeological Survey of India or from a recognised university or equivalent.
SSC KKR Assistant Epigraphist 2015 Initial Posting : Mysore, Karnataka with AISL.
SSC KKR Assistant Epigraphist 2015 Job Requirements :
- Collecting, listing, cataloguing, indexing and deciphering of inscriptions, edicts and manuscripts.
- Assisting his superior officers in all matters connecting with collecting, listing, indexing and deciphering, repairing and publication of inscriptions, coins and manuscripts.
- Taking measures for the safe custody and transportation of estampages etc.
- Performing such supervisory duties as assigned by the superior officers.
- Participation in all other academic activities connected with archaeology and contributory research paper.
- Any other work relating to his office / Branch and his job assigned by Superior Officers.
Category 3/BG :
Name of the Post & Department : Data Entry Operator Grade “B” in Dte. of Economics & Statistics., D/o Agriculture & Co.operation, M/o Agriculture.
SSC KKR Data Entry Operator 2015 Vacancy : 02 – UR ( Out of 02 vacancies, 01 post is reserved for VH Category ) ( The post is identified suitable for VH ) ( OH and HH are not eligible ).
SSC KKR Data Entry Operator 2015 Pay Scale : 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of 2800/- ( General Central Service, Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial ).
Age Limit for SSC KKR Data Entry Operator 2015 : 18 – 25 years. ( Relaxable for Central Govt. Servants upto 40 years and by 10 years for VH Candidates ).
SSC KKR Data Entry Operator 2015 Essential Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University;
- Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 ( Eight thousand ) key depressions per hour for data entry work.
SSC KKR Data Entry Operator 2015 Desirable Qualifications : Preference will be given to those who possess degree with Economics or Statistics as one of the subjects.
Note 1 : The speed of 8000 Key Depressions per hour for Data Entry work is to be judged by conducting a speed test on computers by the Competent Authority.
Note 2 : Qualifications are relaxation at the discretion of the competent authority in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
SSC KKR Data Entry Operator 2015 Initial Posting : New Delhi with AISL.
SSC KKR Data Entry Operator 2015 Job Requirements : Compilation, feeding, tabulation and posting of Agro-Economic data and other routine work.
Category No. 4/BG :
Name of the Post & Department : Technical Clerk ( Economics ) in the Dte. of Economics and Statistics, D/o Agriculture & Co.operation, M/o Agriculture.
SSC KKR Technical Clerk 2015 Vacancy : 03 ( 01 – OBC, 01 – SC, 01 – ST ) ( The post is identified suitable for HH ) ( OH & VH are not eligible ).
SSC KKR Technical Clerk 2015 Pay Scale : 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 2400/- ( Central Civil Service, Group “C”, Non-Gaz. Non-Ministerial ).
Age limit for SSC KKR Technical Clerk 2015 : 18 – 27 years ( Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC as per Govt. of India Instructions / Orders and 10 years for Departmental / Central Government Employees ).
SSC KKR Technical Clerk 2015 Essential Qualifications : Senior Secondary School Pass from a recognised Board or University.
Note : Preference shall be given to the candidates having commerce as a subject at Senior Secondary Level.
SSC KKR Technical Clerk 2015 Desirable Qualifications : Nil.
SSC KKR Technical Clerk 2015 Initial Posting : New Delhi with AISL.
SSC KKR Technical Clerk 2015 Job Requirements : Compilation, Computing and Posting of Agro-Economic data and other routine work.
Instructions to Candidates for applying SSC KKR Region Recruitment 2015 :
1. Abbreviations Used : EQ : Essential Qualifications, DQ : Desirable Qualifications, GP : Grade Pay, UR : Unreserved, OBC : Other Backward Classes, SC : Scheduled Caste, ST : Scheduled Tribe, ExS : Ex-Serviceman, PH : Physically Handicapped, OH : Orthopaedically Handicapped, HH : Hearing Handicapped, VH : Visually Handicapped, BLA : Both Legs & Arms, BA : Both Arms, OL : One Leg, BL : Both Legs, OA : One Arm, OAL : One Arm and One Leg, B : Blind, LV : Low Vision, H : Hearing, MW : Muscular weakness, Cat : Category, P.S : Pay Scale, CRFS : Central Recruitment Fee Stamps, Govt. : Government, IP : Initial Posting, JR : Job Requirements, Deg : Degree, Dip : Diploma, Sc : Science, Eqv. : Equivalent, Prof. Test : Proficiency Test, Recog. : Recognised, Univ. : University, Instt : Institute, AISL : All India Service Liability, Exp : Experience, Exam : Examination, Hr. : Higher, Sec. : Secondary, Sr. : Senior, Tech : Technical, M/o: Ministry of, D/o : Department of, O/o : Office of, UTs : Union Territories, SSC : Staff Selection Commission.
2. SSC KKR Region Job Fee Payable 2015 : 50/- ( Rupees fifty only ). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. However, no fee concession would be admissible to Ex-S who would otherwise be considered as general candidate. Such candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex-S. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee.
Note : Mode of payment of examination fee should be in the form of CRFS ( Central Recruitment Fee Stamp ) available in major Post offices.