Staff Selection Commission,
Website : http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in.
Closing Date for SSC KKR Application Form : 13.02.2015.
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different Paras and Sub-paras of this Notice and satisfy themselves about their suitability on age-limit and Essential Qualification(s), Experience if any, required for the post.
Before applying, applicants are advised to ensure that applications should accompany necessary documents as prescribed under Para 5 of this Notice to avoid disappointment at later stage.
SSC KKR Region Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts :
Category No. 1/BG :
Name of the Post & Department : Senior Radio Technician in Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, M/o Shipping.
SSC KKR Senior Radio Technician Vacancy 2015 : 01 – UR ( This post is identified suitable for OH & HH ) ( VH are not eligible ).
SSC KKR Senior Radio Technician Pay Scale 2015 : 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay of 4200/- ( Group ‘B’, Non-Gaz., Non Ministerial ).
Age Limit for SSC KKR Senior Radio Technician 2015 : Not Exceeding 30 years ( Relaxable by 10 years for HH and OH, by 05 years for Central Govt. employees ).
SSC KKR Senior Radio Technician Essential Qualification 2015 :
- Degree in Electronics or Electrical Communication Engineering from a recognized University or Equivalent. Or
- Diploma in Electronics / Electrical Communication or Radio Engineering from a recognized University or Equivalent.
- 3 year’s experience in installation / maintenance of Electrical / Wireless Equipment such as Wireless Transmitters, Receivers and Aerial Systems.
SSC KKR Senior Radio Technician Desirable Qualification 2015 : Nil.
SSC KKR Senior Radio Technician Initial Posting 2015 : Cochin with AISL.
SSC KKR Senior Radio Technician Job Requirements 2015 :
- To share the operation watch keeping and other duties in DGPS, VTS RCS along with Radio Technicians and Navigational Assistants.
- To be responsible for satisfactory and efficient operation, maintenance and RCS, DGPS and LHs in order to ensure uninterrupted service of the navigational aids at the station.
- To rectify and repair various defective modules of equipments installed in the station.
- To ensure that various technical reports are prepared and submitted to DLL through station in-charge.
- To assist the Engineers in installation of various Aids to Navigation and its auxiliary equipments.
- To assist the station in charge in day to day administration of the station.
- To proceed on tour as per the instruction from DLL for assisting installation, rectifying and repairing of various Equipments installed in light stations.
- To be overall in charge of the DGPS, Light station and remote stations under the RCS in the absence of Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer Station in charge to be responsible to the Director in all matters relating to the stations and
- Any other work entrusted by the Director of Lighthouse of the District concerned or officer in charge of the station, Required for the proper maintenance, operation, upkeep and administration of the station.
Category No. 2/BG :
Name of the Post & Department : Research Assistant ( Environment ) in M/o Environment, Forests & Climate change.
SSC KKR Research Assistant Vacancy 2015 : 08 ( UR – 04, OBC – 01, SC – 02, ST – 01 ) ( The post is identified suitable for PH candidates ).
SSC KKR Research Assistant Pay Scale 2015 : 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay of 4200/- General, Central Service Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial.
Age Limit for SSC KKR Research Assistant 2015 : Not Exceeding 30 years ( Relaxable for Govt. Servants upto 05 years in accordance with the instructions or orders and for SC / ST / OBC as per instructions or orders issued by the Central Government ).
SSC KKR Research Assistant Essential Qualification 2015 : Master’s Degree in Environmental Sciences / Earth Sciences / Botany / Zoology / Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Bio-Technology or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Environmental Sciences / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / Institute.
Note : Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
SSC KKR Research Assistant Desirable Qualification 2015 : Nil.
SSC KKR Research Assistant Initial Posting 2015 : New Delhi, Lucknow, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Dehradun, Nagpur, Ranchi with AISL.
SSC KKR Research Assistant Job Requirements 2015 :
- Examination of Environmental Management plans for their approvals.
- Monitoring of progress regarding implementation of environmental management measures.
- Monthly status of developments projects.
- Collection, Compilation and collation of data related to Parliament Questions, Parliament Standing Committees.
- Examination of Project Reports.
- Preparation of progress Reports.
- Preparation of summary note and appraisal of fresh proposal for environmental & site clearance.
- Assisting in Parliament Questions.
- Servicing of Expert Committees.
- Preparation of Draft Sanction orders for ongoing projects.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Category No. 3/BG :
Name of the post & Department : Technical Assistant in the Dte. of Cashewnut & Cocoa Development, M/o Agriculture.
SSC KKR Technical Assistant Vacancy 2015 : 01 – UR ( The post is identified not suitable for PH candidates ).
SSC KKR Technical Assistant Pay Scale 2015 : 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay 2800/- ( Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted, Non Ministerial ).
Age limit for SSC KKR Technical Assistant 2015 : Not Exceeding 30 years ( Relaxable up to 35 years for Govt. Servants in accordance with Instructions issued by the Central Government, upto 40 years of age for Departmental Candidates ).
SSC KKR Technical Assistant Essential Qualification 2015 : Graduate in Agriculture / Economics / Mathematics or Statistics with three years Experience of noting and drafting in Technical matters preferably relating to Cashewnut.
SSC KKR Technical Assistant Desirable Qualification 2015 : Nil.
SSC KKR Technical Assistant Initial Posting 2015 : Ernakulum ( Cochin ) with AISL.
SSC KKR Technical Assistant Job Requirements 2015 : To carry out all work relating to the implementation and monitoring of Cashewnut and Cocoa Development Schemes and Programmes.
Instructions to Candidates for SSC KKR Region Recruitment 2015 :
1. Abbreviations Used : EQ : Essential Qualifications, DQ : Desirable Qualifications, GP : Grade Pay, UR : Unreserved, OBC : Other Backward Classes, SC : Scheduled Caste, ST : Scheduled Tribe, ExS : Ex-Serviceman, PH : Physically Handicapped, OH : Orthopaedically Handicapped, HH : Hearing Handicapped, VH : Visually Handicapped, BLA : Both Legs & Arms, BA : Both Arms, OL : One Leg, BL : Both Legs, OA : One Arm, OAL : One Arm and One Leg, B : Blind, LV : Low Vision, H : Hearing, MW : Muscular weakness, Cat : Category, P.S : Pay Scale, CRFS : Central Recruitment Fee Stamps, Govt. : Government, IP : Initial Posting, JR : Job Requirements, Deg : Degree, Dip : Diploma, Sc : Science, Eqv. : Equivalent, Prof. Test : Proficiency Test, Recog. : Recognized, Univ. : University, Instt : Institute, AISL : All India Service Liability, Exp : Experience, Exam : Examination, Hr. : Higher, Sec. : Secondary, Sr. : Senior, Tech : Technical, M/o: Ministry of, D/o : Department of, O/o : Office of, UTs : Union Territories, SSC : Staff Selection Commission.
2. SSC KKR Region Job Fee Payable 2015 : 50/- ( Rupees fifty only ). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. However, no fee concession would be admissible to Ex-S who would otherwise be considered as general candidate. Such candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex-S. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee.
Note : Mode of payment of examination fee should be in the form of CRFS ( Central Recruitment Fee Stamp ) available in major Post offices.