5. SSC ER Region Examination Fee 2014 :
A. Fee Payable 2014 : 50/- ( Rupees fifty only ).
B. Mode of Payment of Fee
- The candidates should pay the fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps ( CRFS )” only. These stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country. These Recruitment Fee Stamps may be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose. These Recruitment Stamps must be got cancelled from the Counter Clerks of any Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Office in such a manner that the impression of the cancellation stamps partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate may submit their application to the concerned Regional Office of the Staff Selection Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
Note : Candidates may please note that non-cancellation of stamps from the concerned Post Office in the manner indicated above, may lead to rejection of his / her application form, so it is in the interest of candidates that they get the CRFS cancelled from the concerned Post Offices.
- Fee paid by wrong mode of payment of fee i.e. by IPO, Cash, Bank Draft or Pay Order, will not be accepted.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid by wrong mode of payment of fee or non-cancellation of CRFS or paying Less Fee or non submission of requisite certificate with application from competent authority for the applicants seeking exemption of examination fees, shall be treated as application with no fees. Thus, their candidatures will be cancelled summarily or at any stage of recruitment process for no fees.
C. Exemption from Payment of Fees :
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, Ex-Servicemen and Women applicants are exempted from paying examination fees, subject to fulfillment of conditions stated at para 13 of this Notice.
- Remission of fee may be allowed to those repatriates from Kuwait / Iraq who are not in a position to pay it.
Note I :Fee concession is not admissible to sons and daughters of ExS or to persons belonging to Other Backward Classes.Note II : Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are also not exempted from payment of fee.
Note III : Ex-Servicemen who have already taken up a Government job shall be considered against General vacancies and, hence, shall not be entitled for fee concession.
6. Where to Send Application and Time Limit for Sending Application
A. Closing Date of Receipt of Application
- Closing Date of Receipt of Application is 01.09.2014 ( 5.00 P.M ).
- In the case of applicants residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep & for applicants residing abroad, the closing date is 08.09.2014( 5.00 P.M ). Applicants applying from any of those areas shall invariably superscribe the name of the area on the envelope in bold letters.B. Address where applications should be sent / delivered :
The envelope containing Application Form must be superscribed in bold letters as – “Selection Post” Application for the post of : ____; Category No of Post : ER – ____; Advertisement No : ER – ____ and be addressed to :
Staff Selection Commission ( ER ),
234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road,
Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building,
8th Floor, Kolkata – 700 020″.
Note : Candidates are advised to post the application well before the closing date so that it reaches the Staff Selection Commission ( ER ) by the closing date and time. Application received after closing date and time will not be accepted under any circumstances.