SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2015 for Accounts Officer
Staff Selection Commission ( ER )
Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building ( 8th Floor )
234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata – 700 020
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : (033) 2290 2230 / 4422
Fax : (033) 2290 4424.
1. Services of suitable officers are required for filling up one post of Accounts Officer on deputation basis in the Staff Selection Commission ( Eastern Region ), Kolkata, as mentioned in Annexure I. Pay of the aforementioned officer will be regulated in accordance with provisions as per the Department of Personnel & Training’s O.M. No.No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated the 17th June, 2010 as amended from time to time.
2. Officers who volunteer for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their names later. Applications not accompanying by the requisite documents will not be considered.
3. Names of suitable officers who are willing and eligible for the post and who can be spared may be sent to the undersigned in the attached proforma ( Annexure II ), in duplicate, within six weeks from the date of its publication in the Employment News ( 14th February to 20th February 2015 ) along with their ACR / APAR dossiers and a certificate about the vigilance clearance. Applications received after the prescribed date or without ACRAPAR dossiers will not be entertained.
1. Name of SSC ER Post : Accounts Officer
2. Number of SSC ER Accounts Officer Vacancies : One at Staff Selection Commission ( ER ), Kolkata.
3. SSC ER Accounts Officer Pay Scale : Pay Band II : 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay of 4600/- [ Pre-revised scale of Pay : 7450-225-11500 ].
4. Ministry / Department / Office : Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training, Staff Selection Commission ( Eastern Region ), Kolkata.
5. Method of Appointment : Transfer on deputation basis.
6. SSC ER Accounts Officer Eligibility :
Officers under the Central Government :
- holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- with five year’s service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of 9300 – 34800 + 4200 ( Grade Pay ) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department, and
- Possesses the following qualifications and experience
- Passing in the Subordinate Accounts Service or equivalent examination conducted by the Accounts Departments of the Central Government, or
- Successful completion of training in the Cash and Accounts work in the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management ( ISTM ) or equivalent; and
- Five year’s experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget work
7. Period of Deputation : Not exceeding 03 ( three ) years.