SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam Application Form 2016 – SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam | SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam Eligibility | SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam Center | SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam Selection Procedure
SSC Delhi Police Application from candidates will be accepted through Online mode only. Candidature of candidates applying through any other mode is liable for rejection summarily.
Candidate may note that only online applications will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in
SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Exam Applying from 10th September, 2016 to 10th October, 2016 upto 05:00 PM.
SSC Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Application Fee 2016 :
Mode of payment of fee payable 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) : Candidate may note that only online applications will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in
Fee paid in respect of SSC Constable (Executive) online applications through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee, as per rules/instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
SSC Constable (Executive) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
SSC DP Constable Important Instructions 2016 :
1. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the Detailed Instructions contained in this notice carefully. This notice is also available on Staff Selection Commission’s website http://ssc.nic.in
2. Candidates seeking reservation benefits as SC/ST/OBC/ExS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim when the copies of the certificates will be sought at the time of PEMT and also after the SSC Delhi Police Constable written examination. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of OBC certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority within the due date prescribed in this Notice.
3. Candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped category are not eligible to apply for these examination.
4. SSC Constable (Executive) Fee Payable : Rupees One Hundred Only payable through SBI Challan, Net Banking and any Credit / Debit cards will be accepted. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
5. Closing Date for SSC Delhi Police Constable 2016 : Online submission of application form may be made on website : http://ssconline.nic.in. The Staff Selection Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In this process, candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC. One-time registration is the permanent database for candidates. The Registration ID and password provided by the system should be kept safely so that it can be used for any examination conducted by SSC. The Registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website ssc.nic.in.
The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The facility of on-line application (including payment of fees through debit card) will be available from 10th September 2016 to 10th October 2016 (5.00PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto 13th October 2016 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 10th October 2016. The challan generation facility will be available upto 10th October 2016 (05:00 PM) only.
Mobiles & Accessories and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination venue. Candidature of candidates in possession of such gadgets will be cancelled forthwith. The Staff Selection Commission considers such possession as adopting unfair means.
Application will be accepted through online mode only. Candidature of candidates applying through any other mode is liable for rejection summarily.
Submission of Multiple Applications : Only one online application is to be submitted by the candidates. Multiple-applications will be rejected. It is the onus of the candidate to ensure that he/she appears only once in Constable (Executive) (Male/Female) in Delhi Police Examination 2016. At any stage, if it is found that he/she appeared more than once in the said Examination, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
The Commission will send acknowledgement through SMS/email to candidates applying on-line regarding successful completion of registration of on-line application.
The admit cards for SSC Delhi Police PE & MT will be uploaded on Delhi Police website : www.delhipolice.nic.in by Delhi Police. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the Delhi Police Website.
The notice for State wise PEMT Schedule will be uploaded on Delhi Police Website. Candidates are advised to check the Delhi Police Website regularly.
For any queries candidates may contact Delhi Police Recruitment Cell Helpdesk, at Recruitment Cell, NPL, Kingsway Camp, Delhi 110009 at phone numbers between 09:30 am to 06:00 pm on all working days except Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing Identity proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card in original to the examination center, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Call letter for SSC Constable Driver Computer Based Written Examination will be uploaded on the website of Regional Offices of the Staff Selection Commission.
Application form with blurred photograph and Signature will be rejected summarily.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Details 2016 :
- The SSC Constable Examination is being advertised by SSC based on vacancies intimated by Delhi Police.
- Application from candidates will be accepted through Online mode only.
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE & MT) will be scheduled and conducted by Delhi Police region-wise at various places in the country. Call letters for PE & MT to candidates will be uploaded by Delhi Police.
- The Staff Selection Commission will conduct Computer based written examination of candidates who have qualified in PE & MT.
- Computer based Written Examination will be in English & Hindi only.
- Call letters for Computer based written examination will be issued by SSC.
- The Commission will process and declare the result of Computer based written examination and the merit list of candidates will be provided to Delhi Police for further Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Police Verification.
- Delhi Police will issue call letters and conduct DME and Review Medical Examination (RME).
- Collection of documents from the candidates and their verification will be done by the Delhi Police at the time of issuing of offer of Appointment Letter.
- Court cases/RTI/Public Grievances relating to Notice of Examination, conduct of Computer based written examination and preparation of merit list would be handled by SSC.
- Court cases/RTI/Public Grievances relating to all other issues vacancies, conduct of PE & MT, Detailed Medical Examination, Review Medical Examination, Police Verification of candidates will be handled by Delhi Police.
- Only candidates qualifying in Physical Endurance and Measurement Test will be called for the Computer based Written Examination, scheduled to be held on 04th March, 2017 onwards.