SSC CHSL Exam 2010 DEO, LDC
Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam will hold on Sunday, the 31.10.2010, an All India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the SSC posts of Data Entry Operator in Pay Band – 1, Grade Pay 2400 in the Ministry of Agriculture & Comptroller and Auditor General of India and Grade Pay 1900 for O/o the Controller General Patents, Designs & Trade Marks, Mumbai and Lower Division Clerk in Pay Band – 1 (Grade Pay 1900/-) both the SSC posts are Group ‘C’ Non-Technical in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices.
Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to fill up analogous SSC posts in other Ministries / Organizations under the Government from out of SSC examinations.
2. Vacancies in SSC / Reservation :
A. Tentative vacancies for Data Entry Operator in various Offices.
1. Tentatively 32 vacancies are in O/o the Controller General Patents, Designs & Trade Marks, Mumbai for their office located all over India.
2. Tentatively 02 SSC vacancies in Ministry of Agriculture.
3. Comptroller and Auditor General of India has not so far intimated vacancies. Vacancies in SSC will be incorporated on confirmation from C & AG.
B. Vacancies for SSC Lower Division Clerks in various Offices. Vacancies of LDCs will be determined in due course.
Note – I : Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / ExS / PH etc. categories is available as per extant Government Orders.
Note – II : Both the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
Note – III : One Leg Affected (OL), Both Leg Affected (BL), Partially Deaf (PD) and Low Vision (LV) are eligible for the Staff Selection Commission post of Data Entry Operator.
Note – IV : One Arm (OA), One Leg (OL), Both Legs (BL), Partially Deaf (PD), Deaf (D), Partially Blind (PB), Blind (B) are eligible for the post of Lower Division Clerk as per extant Government Policy in force.
Note – V : Vacancies in SSC indicated above may undergo change without further Notice.
3. Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either :
1. A citizen of India, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan, or
4. A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
5. A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.