4. SSC Central Region Application Form 2014 : Applications for SSC Central Region Recruitment 2014 must be submitted in the format published in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 29.08.2014. The SSC Central Region application form 2014 is available on the Regional Office website www.ssc-cr.org. The applications should be submitted to the Regional Director as per the address given in the notice.
Note 1 : Applications submitted on a format which is not exactly the same as published in the advertisement are liable to be rejected summarily.
Note 2 : The Staff Selection Commission may consider conducting the screening test or Proficiency test wherever applicable for all the post(s) on the same date or different date(s) at its discretion.
5. Documents to be Attached with the Application :
- Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of 50/- affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form, so that the date of cancellation by the post office is clearly visible.
- One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application.
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 12 cms x 25 cms size, one of which should be affixed with postage stamps worth 6/-.
- Documents in support of claim of SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-S.
- Attested copies of certificates and mark statements pertaining to all the years showing age and educational qualifications. Candidates have the option to either self-attest the photo-copies of various documents to be submitted by them or to submit the copies of the documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. Any wrong attestation so as to mislead the Staff Selection Commission or to gain access to the recruitment would lead to criminal / debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of the candidature. All original certificates will be checked at the time of Personality Test / Skill Test, as the case may be, and the candidature is subject to the result of such scrutiny.
- Documents in support of claim of age relaxation ( for categories not covered in item (vi) above ).
- Attested copies of experience certificates.
- Candidates in Govt. service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the post.
6. Important Instructions :
- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the closing date of submission of application will be accepted by the Staff Selection Commission for determining the age of eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted. Date of birth will be reckoned as on the normal closing date.
- If necessary documents as mentioned in item 5 are not submitted along with the application, the application will be rejected summarily or at any stage of the recruitment process and no request for revival will be considered.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications or applications without photograph or fee or applications received late will be rejected summarily. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for postal delays.
- The candidates may note that provisional certificates / mark sheets in support of age, educational qualifications signed by Principals of Colleges or Schools are not acceptable by the Staff Selection Commission. Attested copies of mark sheets / certificates signed / issued by University’s / Board’s competent officers need be submitted along with the applications.
- If a candidate has changed his / her name or dropped / added part of his / her name after Matriculation / SSC / Hr.Sec., he / she is required to submit an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he / she has changed his / her name after matric etc,. The changed name should also have been indicated in the Gazette Notification.
- Wherever a proficiency test has been prescribed the Staff Selection Commission may, at its discretion, call for interview only such candidates who obtain a certain minimum marks in proficiency test as decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Certificates in support of qualifications must have been obtained on or before closing date from recognized University / Institution. Degree / Diploma etc. obtained through open Universities / Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Min. of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01/03/1995 published in gazette of India dated 08/04/1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification.
- The Staff Selection Commission may at its discretion fill more number of similar posts in the same Department which may fall vacant subsequent to this Notice, from the reserve panel, if any.
- Closing Date : Completed application forms should be received latest by 25.09.2014 ( 5.00 P.M. )