Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2014 for Stenographer & Labour Enforcement Officer
Important Dates for Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2014 :
Opening Date of Online Registration for PSSSB Jobs 2014 : 21.10.2014.
Closing Date of PSSSB Job 2014 Online Registration : 10.11.2014 up to 05:00 pm.
Last Date for Submission of Punjab SSSB Fee 2014 : 13.11.2014.
Subordinate Services Selection Board ( SSSB ), Punjab has announced notification for the recruitment of 226 Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno & Labour Enforcement Officer Gr-II Vacancies. Eligible candidates have to apply through online from 21.10.2014 to 10.11.2014 upto 05:00 pm.
Total No. of Punjab SSSB Posts 2014 : 226
Name of the Punjab SSSB Post 2014 :
- Junior Scale Stenographer : 10 posts
- Stenographer : 199 posts
- Labour Enforcement Officer Gr-II : 17 posts
Age Limit for Punjab SSSB Vacancies 2014 : Candidates age should be 18–37 years as on 01.01.2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
PSSSB Recruitment 2014 Educational Qualification : Candidates must pass any Degree with Typing knowledge, DOEACCC for S.No.1 & 2 posts, Degree from recognized university for S.No.3 post.
Punjab SSSB Application Fee 2014 : Candidates has to pay 600/- for General and 150/- for SC / ST, 100/- for Ex-serviceman Candidates must pay at any branch of State Bank of India through the Generated Challan.
How to Apply for Punjab SSSB Jobs 2014 : Interested Candidates can apply Online through the website www.punjabsssb.gov.in from 21.10.2014 to 10.11.2014 up to 05:00 pm.
Instructions for Applying online for S.S.S. Board, Punjab Recruitment 2014
- Candidates have to apply only on line on website http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in from 21st October 2014 to 10th November 2014 up to 5:00 PM.
- After getting the online Application Number, the candidate shall download and print Bank Challan and deposit fee with any branch of State Bank of India ( SBI ) after 24 hours of submitting application. Last date for submission of fee is 13th November 2014.
- In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his / her application shall stand automatically cancelled / rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
- Next day after depositing fee, candidate should upload a scanned copy of passport size photo and signature to complete the application form. Supported file formats are .jpg, .png and .gif only. File size should be upto 100Kb only. Please note that applications without uploaded photo and signature will be considered incomplete and rejected.
- After this candidate can take print out of his / her application form. Candidates are advised to keep this form with them for future use and reference.
- Only online application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained. Further, candidate need not send any document or print of application form to the board.
- Candidates are advised to visit http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in website regularly for updates.
- No correction or changes are allowed after the form has been submitted. So the candidate should fill his / her form carefully in one go.
- For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at SSSB Punjab Govt. help-line numbers 0172-2298000-Ext 5103, 5105, 5106, 5107 on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him / her in the online application form, SSSB Punjab Govt. shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The Candidates applying for advertised posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for respective posts. Their candidature at all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere, submission of application form will not imply that candidate is eligible for advertised posts.