Odisha SSC Recruitment Exam 2015 for Sub Inspector ( Finger Print ) – OSSC Sub Inspector Exam Eligibility
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No. 1. Unit – V,
Bhubaneswar – 751 054.
Special recruitment drive for selection of ST & SC candidates for the post of Sub-inspector Finger Print ( Post Code-SIF-85 ) in the state crime record bureau under the D.G. & I.G. of police ( home department ) website ‘www.odishassc.in‘.
- Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Online Application Form 2015 will be available from 12.12.2014 till 11.59 p.m. of 12.01.2015.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Engineering are eligible to apply for the post.
- Only the candidates qualifying in the written examination should have to submit the DAF along with certificates / documents within 15 days of the declaration of Written Result.
Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Online Applications are invited only from ST & SC candidates for recruitment of 6 ( six ) posts of Sub-Inspector Finger Print in the state Crime record Bureau under D.G & LG. of Police ( Home Department ) Odisha, ( Post Code-SIF-85 ), initially on contractual basis, as per The Odisha Group – B Posts ( Contractual Appointment ) Rules, 2013, notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0061-2013-1147/Gen dated 17.01.2014, carrying pay in the Pay Band – 2 9300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay of 4200/-.
Caution : The candidates applying for the post must go through the advertisement and ensure that they fulfil all Odisha SSC Sub Inspector eligibility criteria prescribed for the post / examination as laid down in this advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the Physical test and written examination shall be provisional and would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the on-line application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his / her application is false / incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his / her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
l. How to apply for Odisha SSC Sub Inspector 2015 :
l. (a) Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.odishassc.in. By clicking on the tab ‘online application’ in the home page of the website, the posts advertised for and detailed instructions for submitting any application online are displayed on the computer screen. These Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Application Form. The Application Form can be generated by clicking on ‘apply online’ after selecting the post. Here the system will ask to furnish the 10th / H.S.C. Examination Roll number, name of the Board, year of passing and whether Annual or Supplementary. The applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the H.S.C. / Matriculation certificate and other information so £.s to validate the same and to proceed to next step. Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing 10th standard examination is furnished. Any wrong information furnished may lead to rejection of application.
1. (b) After validating the required information, the Blank Application Form specific for the particular post will be generated on the screen and the candidate has to fill in the required details against the various items in the Form without leaving any item blank. The candidate has to upload the scanned image of his / her recent passport size photograph and scanned image of his / her full signature in the on line application form. The up-loaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application is liable for rejection and no correspondence on this count will be entertained. The filled in Application Form can be submitted by clicking on the ‘submit button’. Before submitting the online application the applicant must re-check the information filled in and ensure that the information filled in the Odisha SSC Sub Inspector online application form and the scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the ‘submit button’.
After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for his / her future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. The candidate has to click op the button ‘print application form’ to generate the filled in Application form. This time the Application Form is generated by the system with a unique bar code and bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the candidate’s ‘log in’ within 48 hours of clicking the ‘submit button’. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.
1. (c) The candidate has to take two printed copies of the Odisha SSC Sub Inspector application, one OSSC copy and the other the applicant’s copy and keep it safely for future use. Candidates, those who will qualify in the Written Examination shall have to submit the hard copy of the Odisha SSC Sub Inspector application form i.e. the OSSC copy with duly ink signed signature at the appropriate box enclosures ( refer to clause – 7 below ) together called the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) to the following address.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No.l, Unit V,
Bhubaneswar – 751 054.
Superscribing the envelope as ‘Application for the post of sub-inspector finger print’ by Regd. post / Speed Post within 15 days of the declaration of the written result for the post.
Admission of all candidates to the Physical Measurement Test and eye Test and written examination is provisional subject to verification of original certificate(s) / document(s) etc at the time of Viva-voce-cum-Psychological test to be conducted by the Commission. The candidates will be allowed in the Physical test and also in the Odisha SSC Sub Inspector written examination basing on the information furnished by the candidates in the on-line application form. The eligibility of the candidates will be verified at the time of certificate verification. The Commission has the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found to have submitted false information in the Odisha SSC Sub Inspector online Application Form or ineligible for whatsoever reason(s) it may be.
l. (d) Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Applications received incomplete or received through any mode other than online mode are liable to be summarily rejected.
1. (e) Admission of the candidates in the Physical Measurement and Physical test and in the written examination of the post is provisional subject to verification of original certificate(s) / documents at the time of the viva-voce-cum-Psychological test. The eligibility of the candidate who qualifies in the main written examination only will be verified before the viva- voce test. The Commission has the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found to have submitted false information in the application form or ineligible for what so ever reason(s) it may be.
1. (f) The candidate may find out the status of his / her Odisha SSC Sub Inspector application at different time? by accessing OSSC website, clicking therein ‘online application’ tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidate’s log in, and providing the user ID and password.
2. Last date for receipt of Odisha SSC Sub Inspector applications :
2. (a) The last date for submission of Odisha SSC Sub Inspector online Application in response to this advertisement is 11.59 p.m. of dt. 12.01.2015. The system will be disabled from 11.59 p.m. of the said date after which the Odisha SSC Sub Inspector application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate’s end.
2. (b) Only the candidates who will qualify in the Odisha SSC Sub Inspector written examination shall have to submit the DAF enclosing the certificates / documents as detailed at clause – 7 so as to reach the O/O OSSC, BBSR within 15 days of the declaration of the result of the Written Examination. No separate instructions shall be issued for submission DAF after the declaration of written result.
3. Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Vacancy position 2015 :
Number of posts to be filled up and reservations :
As per requisition filed by D.G. & I.G. of Police, the break-up of the vacant posts to be filled up by this recruitment is as follows :
|Name of the Post||Number of posts|
|S.I. Finger Print in the State Crime Record Bureau.||ST ( M ) ||ST ( W )||SC ( M )||Total|
Abbreviations : M – Men, W – Women, ST – Scheduled Tribe, SC – Scheduled Caste.
- The number of vacant post to be filled up on the basis of this recruitment process tan be changed at any time without any prior notice at the discretion of the Govt. / Appointing Authority.
- There is no reservation for Ex-Servicemen & Sports persons.
- Persons with disability shall not be eligible to apply for the posts.
4. Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Scale of Pay & Condition of Service 2015 :
The appointment shall be made initially on contractual basis in the Pay Band and Grade pay applicable to the post, i.e. P.B : – 2, 9300/- to 34800/, plus Grade Pay 4200/-. The condition of service and tenure of the post will be guided by the ‘Odisha Group – B Posts’ ( Contractual Appointment ) Rules, 2013, notified vide G.A. Department Notification No.GAD-SC-Rules-0061-2013-1147/Gen dated 17.01.2014 & the relevant recruitment Rules if any.
5. Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Examination Fee 2015 :
As the posts advertised are reserved for ST & SC candidates only, the applicant applying for the posts are exempted of paying the Odisha SSC Sub Inspector examination fees.