Odisha SSC Recruitment Exam 2014 for Small Savings Officer ( Junior Grade ) – OSSC SSO Job Eligibility
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No. 1. Unit – V,
Bhubaneswar – 751 054.
Direct Recruitment of candidates for the post of Small Savings Officer ( Junior Grade ) ( Post Code-37/SSO ) under the Govt. in Finance Department.
Important Note for Odisha SSC Jobs 2014 :
- Online Application Form for Odisha SSC Small Savings Officer will be available from 21.11.2014 till 20.12.2014 by 11.59 P.M.
- No physical copy of application is required to be sent to Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Only candidates who qualify in the Odisha SSC written examination shall submit their original certificates, documents for verification and career assessments at the time of viva-voce test.
Online Applications for Odisha SSC jobs are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 07 numbers of posts of Small Savings Officer under the Government in Finance Department. It is the liability of the applicant to ensure that he / she is eligible to apply for the post as per this advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the online application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his / her application is false / incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, or has not paid the requisite examination fee, his / her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
1. How to Apply for Odisha SSC Small Savings Officer Recruitment 2014 :
1. (a) Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.odishassc.in by clicking on the tab ‘Online application’ in the home page of the website. The posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting application online are displayed on the computer screen. These Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fll up the Application Form. The Application Form can be generated by clicking on ‘apply online’ after selecting the post. Here, the system will ask to furnish the 10th / HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board & year of Passing and whether Annual or Supplementary. The Applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the H.S.C I Matriculation Certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to the next Step. Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing the 10th Standard Examination is furnished. Furnishing of any wrong information may lead to rejection of the application.
1. (b) The candidate has to upload the scanned image of his / her recent passport size photograph and scanned image of his / her full signature in the on line application form. The candidates are also advised to fill up relevant column, mentioning full marks, marks secured and percentage of mark in H.S.C / +2 and Degree examination which is required for career evaluation and is a must for every candidate. The uploaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained. The filled in Application Form can be submitted by clicking on the ‘submit button’.
Before submitting the online application the applicant must re-check the information filled in and ensure that the information provided and the scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the ‘submit button’. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for his / her future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application.
The candidate has to click on the button, ‘print application form’ to generate the filled in Application Form. This time the Application Form is generated by the system with a ‘unique bar code’ and the bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the candidate’s ‘log in’ within 48 hours of clicking the ‘submit button’. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.
I. (c) The candidate has to take print of the Applicant’s copy and the OSSC copy. The OSSC copy has to be preserved by the applicant. In case of selection of the candidate for viva-voce test the candidate has to submit the same to the Commission along with the following self attested photo copy of the certificates.
- H.S.C. or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet
- +2 or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate & mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Odia pass certificate up to M.E. standard
- PwD certificate and Identity Card issued by the Competent Authority
- Identity Card and Discharge certificate, in case of Ex-Serviceman
- Copy of Treasury Chalan
The candidate has to submit the original certificate at the time for verification.
1. (d) The Applicant’s copy contains the ‘used ID’ and ‘pass word’ printed on the bottom of the Application Form. The applicant has to keep it carefully for his future reference to access to the website to know the status of the application and also to down load the call letter from the Commission’s website.
1. (e) Applications received incomplete or received through any mode other than online mode are liable to be summarily rejected.
1. (f) The Commission has the right to reject the application of any candidate at any s tage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found to have submitted false information in the Application Form or ineligible for whatsoever reason(s) it may be.
1. (g) The candidate may find out the status of his / her application at different times by accessing OSSC website, clicking therein ‘online application’ tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidate’s log in, and using the user ID and password.
2. Last Date for receipt of Applications :
2(a) The last date for online submission of Application in response to this advertisement is 11.59 P.M. of 20.12.2014. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.59 P.M. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate’s end.
3. No. of Posts to be filled up and Reservations :
3(a) As per information filed by the Requisitioning Authorities, the category-wise break-up of the total no. of posts to be filled up by Odisha SSC recruitment is as follows :
|Sl. No.||Categories||No. of vacancies for which the recruitment examination will be conducted.|
|#rowspan#||Total||Out of which Female||Remarks|
Out of the above 7 posts, 1 Post is reserved for Ex-servicemen, 01 post for physically Handicapped candidate. The PWD candidates belonging to OA, OL, BL ( MNR ) LV category are only eligible to apply as per Government guidelines.
3(b) The number & other conditions of vacant posts to be filled up on the basis of Odisha SSC recruitment is subject to change without any prior notice as per discretion of the Commission and the Requisitioning Authorities and the Government.
4. Scale of Pay and Conditions of Service :
The appointment shall be made in a consolidated salary of 5200/- + G.P 2800/- applicable to the post, i.e. P.B.-1. 5,200/- to 20,200/- as per Odisha Group-B posts ( Contractual Appointment ) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0061-2013-1147/Gen. dt.17-01-14. The salary / scale of pay may vary according to decision of the Government from time to time.