Odisha SSC Recruitment Exam 2016 for Odia Translator – OSSC Odia Translator Job Eligibility 2016
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for the post of Odia Translator on contractual basis under the Government in Information and Public Relations Department, Odisha. Bhubaneswar.
Important for OSSC Odia Translator 2016 :
- Odisha SSC Online application form will be available from Dt.25th December, 2016 till Dt.24th January, 2017 by 11.59 P.M.
- No Detailed Application Form (DAF) is required to be sent to Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Only the candidates under special category such as PWD, Ex-Servicemen category candidates as well as in Service Contractual Employees claiming age relaxation shall have to submit DAF.
- The minimum educational qualification for the post is B.A.(Hons) in Odia Language or at least 2nd Class M.A. or above in Odia Language with requisite experience and knowledge in Odia DTP & Basic Computer Skill.
- The contractual employees of Category I & II as per G.A. Department Notification No.1147/Gen dated 17.01.2014 who are less than 45 years age as on 01.01.2016 and have completed at least 1 year of continuous service as on date of the advertisement are eligible to apply for the post.
- The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of 9,300/- + Grade Pay 4200/- in the scale of pay PB-2 i.e. 9,300/- to 34,800/-+ Grade pay 4200/-.
- The candidates applying for the post must go through the detail advertisement and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria prescribed for the post as laid down in this advertisement. Admission of a candidate for the written examination & other Tests shall be provisional and would be on the basis of the information furnished by him/her in the online application form.
- If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her online application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature for the examination will be cancelled forthwith and he may be debarred from appearing any further recruitment examination conducted by OSSC either temporarily or permanently.
- Appointment to the post shall be guided by the Odisha Group-B Posts (contractual appointment) Rules notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. 1147/Gen. dtd. 17.01.2014.
- No Call letter/Admission letter for the recruitment at any stage shall be sent to candidates by post. The candidates are therefore advised to access to Commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in at regular interval to know about the status of their application and date of examinations.
Odisha SSC Online Applications are invited from intending candidates for selection of 02(two) Posts of Odia Translator under the Government in Information & Public Relations Department.
I. How to apply for Odisha SSC Odia Translator 2016 :
The applicants have to go through the detail advertisement before filling up the online application.
1. (a) Aspirants have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.ossc.gov.in. The applicants other than the category of S.C., S.T. & PWD candidates are required to deposit examination fee of 100/- either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode in the Head of Account-”0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examiantion Fees” as detailed in the clause-7 of this advertisement before proceeding to fill in the online application for the post. By clicking on the tab ‘online application’ in the home page of the website, the different advertisement for online application along with different useful details will be displayed on the computer screen. The instructions provided in this Advertisement are required to be read carefully before proceeding to complete the application process.
- For Registration
- For registered user login
All the Candidates first need to complete the Registration process before filling the Application Form.
For Registration the candidate needs to click the link “For Registration” present in the Form Link section.
On clicking the link mentioned, he/she will be redirected to the Registration Form, where few basic Details will be required like :-
- Applicant Full Name
- Applicant Father’s Name
- Applicant Mother’s Name
- Name of the husband (In case of Married female applicant)
- 10th Standard Roll Number (As Mentioned in the Certificate)
- 10th Standard Year of Passing
- 10th Standard Board
- 1Oth Standard Passed Exam Type
- Whether passed minimum Seventh class exam, in Odia
- Mobile Number
- Email AddressAll the above fields need to be filled in mandatorily by the candidate.
Caution : The candidate must submit the correct data in this section as the subsequent section will be automatically populated with the data filled in this section. No change in the section will be allowed after the candidates submit the ‘I Agree’ box.
Once the above details are filled by the candidate, CAPTCHA image will be shown to the candidate which he/she needs to enter correctly in the field given below and then need to check the box “I Agree” for declaration and submit the registration form.
On Submitting the registration form a unique Application Sequence No. will be generated and will be shown to the candidate. Application Sequence No. generated will act as the user id for the candidate. Email and SMS will be sent to the candidates through his registered email id and mobile no intimating the ‘User id’ and ‘password’.
2. Last date for receipt of OSSC Odia Translator Job applications 2016 :
The last date for online submission of OSSC Application in response to this advertisement is 11.59 P.M. of Dt. 24th January, 2017. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.59 P.M. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate’s end. The candidates belonging to special category such as PWD & Ex-Serviceman & In-service Contractual employees claiming age relaxation should submit the required documents as in clausel(c) by Dt.07.02.2017 failing which their claim for age relaxation against Special category will not be entertained.
3. Odisha SSC Vacancy Position :
(a) Number of posts to be filled up and reservations :
As per requisition received from the Director Teacher Education & SCERT, Odisha, Bhubaneswar, the category-wise break-up for Male, Female & Trans-gender of the total no. of posts to be filled up by this recruitment are as follows :
|SI.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
|SC||ST||SEBC||UR||Total||Reservation Categories for Special|
There is no post reserved for SC/ST/SEBC/PwD/Ex-SM/Sports persons. However candidates under these categories may avail age relaxation as admissible in order to apply for the post.
The PWD candidates in the category of HI (with suitable aid) & VI (LV)(with suitable aid) are admissible for the post.
Note : SC-Schedule Caste ST-Scheduled Tribe, SEBC-Socially & Educationally Backward Class, UR-Un-Reserved HI-Partially deaf LV-Low vision
While submitting the application online, candidates should note that category (UR/SC/ST/SEBC) and Spl. Category (Ex-serviceman/ PWD) once submitted in the on-line application is final. Any subsequent claim for change in category or Spl category shall not be entertained by the Commission.
3.(b) The number & other conditions of vacant posts to be filled up on the basis of this recruitment are subject to change without any prior notice as per discretion of the Commission and the Requisitioning Authorities/the Government.
4. Odisha SSC Odia Translator 2016 Scale of Pay & Condition of Service :
(a) For the post of OSSC Odia Translator : The appointment shall be made initially on contractual basis in a consolidated salary of 9300-+ G.P. 4,200/- in the scale of pay 9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay 4200/- applicable to the post as per Odisha Group-B posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. 1147/Gen dtd. 17.01.2014. The salary/scale of pay may vary according to decision of the Government from time to time.