Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack no. 1,
Unit – V,
Bhubaneswar – 751 054.
Special drive recruitment of candidates for the post of Junior Engineer ( Post Code – JE / 86 ( Civil ) under the Government in Works Department, H & UD ( PH ) Department.
Important Note for OSSC JE Jobs 2015 :
- Online Application Form for Odisha SSC will be available from 29.10.2015 till 28.11.2015 by 11.59 P.M.
- Last date of receipt of the DAF is 05.12.2015.
- Only SC / ST Diploma holders in Civil Engineering are eligible to apply for the post.
OSSC JE Online applications are invited for selection of candidates for special drive for recruitment to 24 number of posts of Junior Engineer ( Civil ) under engineer in chief, PH under H & UD department.
How to Apply Online for Odisha PSC JE Recruitment 2015
- Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission www.ossc.govt.in By clicking on the tab ‘Online application’ in the home page of the website, the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting any application online are displayed on the computer screen. These Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Application Form. The Application Form can be generated by clicking on ‘apply online’ after selecting the post. Here the system will ask to furnish the 10th / HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board & year of Passing and whether Annual or Supplementary.
The Applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the H.S.C / Matriculation Certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to next Step. Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing the 10th Standard Examination is furnished. Furnishing of any wrong information may lead to rejection of the application. After validating the application the candidates who have registered their candidature and empanelled under Engineer-in-Chief ( Civil ) and eligible to appear in the examination irrespective of their age for 3 consecutive examinations to be conducted by the Commission, are advised to quote their registration no. in the panel at the specific column mentioned there in.
- After validating the required information the Blank Odisha SSC Application Form specific for the particular post will be generated on the screen and the candidate has to fill in the required details against the various items in the Form without leaving any item blank. The Candidates are required to click on the select button of post code and specify the post i.e. Civil Engineering.
- The candidate has to upload the scanned image of his / her recent passport size photograph and scanned image of his / her full signature in the online application form. The candidates are also advised to fill up relevant column, mentioning full marks, marks secured and percentage mark of H.S.C and Diploma examination which is required for career evaluation and is a must for every candidate. The up-loaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained. The filled in Application Form can be submitted by clicking on the ‘submit button’. Before submitting the online application the applicant must re-check the information filled in and ensure that the information provided and the scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the ‘submit button’.
After the Odisha SSC form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for his / her future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. The candidate has to click on the button ‘print application form’ to generate the filled in Application form. This time the Application Form is generated by the system with a unique bar code and the bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the candidate’s ‘log in’ within 48 hours of clicking the ‘submit button’. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.
- The candidate has to take two copies of the application, one OSSC copy and the other the Applicant’s copy. The hard copy of the Application, i.e. the OSSC copy with duly ink signed at the appropriate place called the Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) should be promptly sent to the Staff Selection Commission, Superscribing on the top of the envelope as “Application for the Post of “Junior Engineer ( Civil )” special drive by Regd. Post / Speed Post in the following address given below :The Secretary,
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No.1, Unit – V,
Bhubaneswar – 751 054.
The last date of receipt of DAF in OSSC, through Speed Post / Regd. Post is 05.12.2015.
- The Applicant’s copy contains the ‘used ID’ and ‘pass word’ printed on the bottom of the Application form. The applicant has to keep it carefully for his future reference to access to the website to know the status of the application and also to download the call letter from the Odisha SSC Commission’s website.
- Odisha SSC recruitment exam applications received incomplete or received through any mode other than online mode are liable to be summarily rejected.
- The candidate may find out the status of his / her application at different times by accessing OSSC website, clicking therein ‘online application’ tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidate’s log in, and providing the user ID and password.
2. Last Date for Receipt of Odisha SSC JE Online Applications 2015 :
- The last date for OSSC JE online submission of Application in response to OSSC advertisement is 11.59 P.M. of 28.11.2015. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.59 P.M. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate’s end.
- The closing time for receipt of Detailed Application Form ( DAF ) ( i.e. the OSSC copy of the Application form duly ink-signed at appropriate place and other documents ( refer to para – 7 ), together called the DAF ) in the Commission’s office is 5 P.M. of 05.12.2015 through Speed post / Registered post only. No application will be entertained in the Commission’s office after the date and time stipulated above. No Application form will be received by hand / in the drop box in the office of the Staff Selection Commission.
3. Number of Odisha PSC posts to be filled up and reservations :
As per information filed by the Recruiting Authorities, the category-wise break-up of the total no. of posts to be filled up by this recruitment is as follows :
|SI. No.||Categories||No. of vacancies for which the recruitment examination will be conducted.|
|Total||Out of which Female||Remarks|
Out of the above 24 posts, 01 post is reserved for Ex-servicemen, and 01 post for Physically Handicapped candidates. P.H candidates belonging to OA, OL, BL ( MNR ) and LV candidates are only eligible to apply. The candidates with other handicapped categories need not apply.
The number of vacant posts to be filled up on the basis of this recruitment is subject to change without any prior notice as per discretion of the Commission and the Recruiting Authorities and the Government.
4. Odisha SSC Scale of Pay & Condition of Service.
The appointment shall be made in a consolidated salary of 9300/- + G.P 4200/- applicable to the post, i.e. P.B. – 2, 9300/- to 34800/- as per Odisha Group – B posts ( Contractual Appointment ) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0061-2013-1147/Gen dtd. 17.01.2014. The salary / scale of pay may vary according to decision of the Government from time to time. The condition of service will be as per the Odisha Diploma Engineers Service ( Methods of Recruitment & Conditions of Service ) Rules, 2012.