Odisha SSC Recruitment Exam 2015 for Inspector of Textiles – OSSC Inspector of Textiles Job Eligibility
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No. 1. Unit – V,
Bhubaneswar – 751 054
[ Direct Reruitment of candidates for the post of Inspector of Textiles ( Post Code-IT-66 ) under the Directorate of Textiles and Handloom, Odisha, Bhubaneswar ]
Important Dates for OSSC Inspector of Textiles Job 2015 :
- Online Application Form will be available from 31.12.2014 till 31.01.2015 by 11.59 P.M.
- The minimum qualification is degree in any discipline with adequate knowledge in computer application.
- No physical copy of application is required to be sent to Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Only candidates who qualify in the written examination shall submit their original certificates, documents for verification and career assessment at the time of Viva-Voce Test.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years and not above 32 years as on 01.01.2014. Relaxation is allowed for SC / ST / SEBC / Women candidates as per rules.
- The candidates who intends to apply should read the eligibility criteria before filling up the application and satisfy himself / herself about his / her eligibility and apply online.
Odisha SSC Online Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 14 numbers of posts of Inspector of textiles under the Directorate of Textiles, Odisha, Bhubaneswar. It is the liability of the applicant to ensure that he / she is eligible to apply for the post as per OSSC advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the online application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false / incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, or has not paid the requisite examination fee, his / her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
l. How to Apply Online for OSSC Inspector of Textiles Recruitment 2015 :
1. (a) Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.odishassc.in. By clicking on the tab ‘online application’ in the home page of the website. The posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting application online are displayed on the computer screen. These Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Application Form. The Application Form can be generated by clicking or ‘apply online’ after selecting the OSSC post.
Here, the system will ask to furnish the 10th / HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board & year of Passing and whether Annual or Supplementary. The Applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the H.S.C / Matriculation Certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to the next Step. Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing the 10th Standard Examination is furnished. Furnishing of any wrong information may lead to rejection of the application.
1. (b) The candidate has to upload the scanned image of his / her recent passport size photograph and scanned image of his / her full signature in the on line application form. The candidates are also advised to fill up relevant column, mentioning age, educational qualification, full marks, marks secured and percentage of mark in H.S.C / +2 and Degree examination which is required for career evaluation and are a must for every candidate. The up-loaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained.
The filled in Application Form can be submitted by clicking on the ‘submit button’. Before submitting the online application the applicant must re-check the information filled in and ensure that the information provided and the scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the ‘submit button’. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for his / her future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application.
The candidate has to click on the button, ‘print application form’ to generate the filled in Application Form. This time the Application Form is generated by the system with a ‘unique bar code’ and the bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the candidate’s ‘log in’ within 48 hours of clicking the ‘submit button’. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.
1. (c) The candidate has to take print of the Applicant’s copy and the OS SC copy. The OSSC copy has to be preserved by the applicant. In case of selection of the candidate for viva-voce test the candidate has to submit the same to the Commission along with the following self-attested photo copy of the certificates.
- H.S.C. or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet
- +2 or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate & mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Odia pass certificate up to M.E. standard
- Sports certificate/identity Card issued by the Competent Authority
- Copy of Treasury Challan
- Certificate in Basic Computer SkillThe candidate has to submit the original certificate at the same time for verification.
1. (d) The Applicant’s copy contains the ‘user ID’ and ‘pass word’ printed on the bottom of the Application Form. The applicant has to keep it carefully for his future reference to access to the website to know the status of the application and also to down load the call letter from the Commission’s website.
1. (e) Applications received incomplete or received through any mode other than online mode are liable to be summarily rejected.
1. (f) The Commission has the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found to have submitted false information in the Application Form or ineligible for whatsoever reason(s) it may be.
1. (g) The candidate may find out the status of his / her application at different times by accessing OSSC website, clicking therein ‘online application’ tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidate’s log in, and using the user ID and password.
2. Last Date for Receipt of Applications for OSSC Vacancies 2015 :
2(a) The last date for online submission of Application in response to OSSC advertisement is 11.59 P.M. of 31.01.2015. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.59 P.M. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate’s end.
3. Number of Posts to be filled up and Reservations 2015 :
3(a) As per information filed by the Requisitioning Authorities, the category-wise break-up of the total no. of posts to be filled up by OSSC recruitment is as follows :
OSSC Inspector of Textiles
|Sl. No.||Categories||No. of vacancies for which the recruitment examination will be conducted.|
|Total||Out of which Female||Remarks|
Out of the above 14 posts, 1 ( one ) Post is reserved for Sports persons
3(b) The number & other conditions of vacant posts to be filled up on the basis of this recruitment is subject to change without any prior notice as per discretion of the Commission and the Requisitioning Authorities and the Government.
4. Scale of Pay & Condition of Service : The appointment shall be made in a consolidated salary of 9300/- + G.P 4200/- applicable to the post, i.e. P.B.-2. 9300/- to 34800/- as per Odisha Group-B p osts ( Contractual Appointment ) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0061-2013-1147/Gen dt. 17-01-14. The salary / scale of pay may vary according to decision of the Government from time to time. The service condition shall be regulated as per relevant recruitment rules.