Odisha SSC Recruitment Exam 2016 for Auditor – OSSC Auditor Job Eligibility 2016
Odisha Staff Selection Commission online applications are invited from intending candidates for selection of 07(Seven) Posts of Auditor under Transport Commissioner (State Transport Authority), Odisha, Cuttack and 12(twelve) posts of Auditor under EIC, Electricity-cum-PCEI(O), Bhubaneswar on contractual basis.
Odisha SSC Important Details :
- Online application form will be available from Dt.29th December, 2016 till Dt.28th January, 2017 by 11.59 P.M.
No Detailed Application Form (DAF) is required to be sent to Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Only candidates who qualify in the written examinations shall submit their DAF, original certificates, documents, for verification at the time of viva-voce test.
- The minimum educational qualification for the post of Auditor is Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognised University.
- Desirable qualification-Proficiency in computer knowledge.
- The contractual employees of Category I & II as per G.A. Department Notification No.1147/Gen dated 17.01.2014 who are less than 45 years age as on 01.01.2016 and have completed at least 1 year of continuous service as on date of the advertisement are eligible to apply for the post.
- The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of 9300- + Grade Pay 4200/-.
- The candidates applying for the post must go through the detail advertisement and ensure that they fulfd all eligibility criteria prescribed for the post as laid down in this advertisement. Admission of a candidate for the written examination & other Tests shall be provisional and would be on the basis of the information furnished by him/her in the online application form.
- If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her on line application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature for the examination will be cancelled forthwith and he may be debarred from appearing any further recruitment examination conducted by OSSC either temporarily or permanently.
- Appointment to the post shall be guided by Odisha Group-B posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0061-2013-1147/Gen dt. 17.01.2014
- No Call letter/Admission letter for the recruitment at any stage shall be sent to candidates by post. The candidates are therefore advised to access to Commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in at regular interval to know about the status of their applications and date of test.
How to apply for OSSC Auditor Recruitment Exam 2016 :
The applicants have to go through the detail advertisement before filling up the online application.
(a) Aspirants have to apply online using the website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission www.ossc.gov.in. The applicants other than the category of S.C., S.T. & PWD candidates are required to deposit examination fee of 100/- either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode in the Head of Account-”0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examiantion Fees” as detailed in the clause-7 of this advertisement before proceeding to fill in the online application for the post. By clicking; on the tab ‘online application’ in the home page of the website, the different advertisement for online application along with different useful details will be displayed on the computer screen. The instructions provided in this Advertisement are required to be read carefully before proceeding to complete the application process.
(b) There will be 2 links under “Form Links” column for each.
- For Registration
- For registered user login
All the Candidates first need to complete the Registration process before filling the Application Form.
For Registration the candidate needs to click the link “For Registration” present in the Form Link section.
On clicking the link mentioned, he/she will be redirected to the Registration Form, where few basic Details will be required like :
- Applicant Full Name
- Applicant Father’s Name
- Applicant Mother’s Name
- Name of the husband (In case of Married female applicant)
- 10th Standard Roll Number (As Mentioned in the Certificate)
- 10th Standard Year of Passing
- 10th Standard Board
- 10th Standard Passed Exam Type
- Whether passed minimum Seventh class exam, in Odia
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
All the above fields need to be filled in mandatorily by the candidate.
Caution : The candidate must submit the correct data in this section as the subsequent section will be automatically populated with the data filled in this section. No change in the section will be allowed after the candidates submit the ‘I Agree’ box.
Once the above details are filled by the candidate, 1 CAPTCHA image will be shown to the candidate which he/she needs to enter correctly in the field given below and then need to check the box “I Agree” for declaration and submit the registration form.
On Submitting the registration form a unique Application Sequence No. will be generated and will be shown to the candidate. Application Sequence No. generated will act as the user id for the candidate.
Email and SMS will be sent to the candidates through his registered email id and mobile no intimating the ‘User id’ and ‘password’.
Last date for receipt of OSSC Auditor Exam applications 2016 :
The last date for online submission of Odisha SSC Application in response to this advertisement is 11.59 P.M. of Dt. 28th January, 2017. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.59 P.M. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate’s end.
Odisha SSC Vacancy Position :
(a) Number of posts to be filled up and reservations :
As per requisition received from Transport Commissioner, Odisha, Cuttack (STA) & EIC, Electricity-cum-PCEI (O), Bhubaneswar the category-wise break-up for Male, Female & Trans-gender of the total no. of posts to be filled up by this recruitment are as follows :
|SI.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
|1||Auditor under EIC, Electricity-cum-PCEI(O)||02(W-l) ||03(W-l) ||01(W-Nil) ||06(W-l) ||12(W-3)
|2||Auditor under Transport Commissioner (STA)||01(W-Nil) ||01(W-Nil)||01(W-l)||04(W-l)||07(W-2)|
- SC-Schedule Caste,
- ST-Scheduled Tribe,
- SEBC-Socially & Educationally Backward Class,
Special category-There is no vacancy for special category candidate. PwD and Ex-serviceman candidates will avail age relaxation only.
PWD candidates suitable for the post are OL, OA, HI (with suitable aid), BL (Mobility not be restricted), BA (having grip and ability to write).
Code – Function
OL – One leg affected
OA – One arm affected
HI – Partially Deaf
BL – Both leg affected but not arms (Mobility not restricted)
BA – Both arm affected (Having grip & Ability to write)
While submitting the application online, candidates should note that category (UR/SC/ST/SEBC) once submitted in the online application is final. Any subsequent claim for change in category shall not be entertained by the Commission.
(b) The number & other conditions of vacant posts to be filled up on the basis of this recruitment are subject to change without any prior notice as per discretion of the Commission and the Requisitioning Authorities/the Government.
OSSC Auditor Scale of Pay & Condition of Service :
The appointment shall be made in a consolidated salary of 9300/- + G.P. 4200/- applicable to the post as per Odisha Group-B posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0061-2013-1147/Gen dt. 17.01.2014. The salary/scale of pay may vary according to decision of the Government from time to time.