Odisha SSC Recruitment Exam 2015 for Auditor of Cooperative Societies
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No.1. Unit – V,
Bhubaneswar – 751 054.
The preliminary examination for the post of Auditor of Cooperative Societies will be held on 13.09.2015 ( Sunday ). The admission letter of eligible candidates will be uploaded in Commission’s website on 29.08.2015. Candidates are advised to download their admission letter from Commission’s website by using ‘user id’ and ‘password’. No admit card will be sent through post.
Selection of candidates for recruitment to the post of Auditor under Cooperative Audit on contractual basis ( post code-89 / ACO ) under Directorate of Co-operative Audit.
- Online application form will be available from 25.05.2015 till 24.06.2015 by 11.59 P.M.
- No physical copy of application form is required to be sent to Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Only candidates who qualify in the OSSC written examinations shall submit their original certificates, documents, for verification at the time of viva-voce test.
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognised University are eligible to apply for the OSSC post.
- The candidates who intend to apply should read the eligibility criteria before filling up the application for OSSC and satisfy himself / herself about his / her eligibility and apply online.
Online Applications for Odisha SSC are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 60 numbers of Auditor of Cooperative Societies on contractual basis under Directorate of Cooperative Audit on consolidated remuneration of 9300/- + Grade Pay 4200/-. It is the liability of the applicant to ensure that he / she is eligible to apply for the post as per OSSC advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the online application form. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false / incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post or has not paid the requisite examination fee, his / her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
l. How to Apply Online for Odisha SSC Auditor 2015 :
- Candidates have to apply online using the website of the OSSC Commission www.odishassc.in By clicking on the tab ‘online application’ in the home page of the website, the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting application online are displayed on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the application form. The application form can be generated by clicking on ‘apply online’ after selecting the post. Here, the system will ask to furnish the 10th / HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board & year of Passing and whether Annual or Supplementary. The Applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the H.S.C / Matriculation Certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to the next step. Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing the 10th Standard Examination is furnished. Furnishing of any wrong information may lead to rejection of the application.
- Thereafter, the candidates are to fill in all the required information in the application form. After filling the application, the candidate has to upload the scanned image of his / her recent passport size photograph and scanned image of his / her full signature in the online application form. The candidates are also advised to fill up relevant column, mentioning full marks, marks secured and percentage of mark in H.S.C, +2, Degree examinations which is required for eligibility of every candidate. The uploaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained. The filled in application form can be submitted by clicking on the ‘submit button’.
Before submitting the online application the applicant must re-check the information filled in and ensure that the information provided and the scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the ‘submit button’. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for his / her future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. The candidate has to click on the button, ‘print application form’ to generate the filled in application form. This time the application form is generated by the system with a ‘unique bar code’ and the bar code number printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the candidate’s ‘log in’ within 48 hours of clicking the ‘submit button’. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.
- The candidate has to take print of the Applicant’s copy and the OSSC copy. The OSSC copy has to be preserved by the applicant. In case of selection of the candidate for viva-voce test the candidate has to submit the same in the Commission along with the original & self attested photo copy of the following certificates.
- H.S.C. or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet
- +2 or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet
- Certificate & mark sheet of Degree examination
- Caste certificate ( within validity period ).
- Candidates have to submit a certificate either of passing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing a language test in Odia of M.E. standard / Class-VII issued by concerned Board / Council.
- PwD certificate / identity Card issued by the Competent Authority
- Identity Card and Discharge certificate indicating the period of service rendered, in case of Ex-Serviceman
- Identity card issued by Sports & Youth Service Deptt. in case of sports person
- Copy of original Treasury Challan.
The candidate has to submit the original certificate at the same time for verification.
- The Applicant’s copy contains the ‘user ID’ and ‘pass word’ printed on the bottom of the application form. The applicant has to keep it carefully for his future reference to access to the website to know the status of the application and also to down load the call letter from the OSSC Commission’s website.
- Applications received incomplete or received through any mode other than online mode are liable to be summarily rejected.
- The Odisha SSC Commission has the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found to have submitted false information in the application form or ineligible for whatsoever reason(s) it may be.
- The candidate may find out the status of his / her application at different times by accessing OSSC website, clicking therein ‘online application’ tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidate’s log in, and using the user ID and password.
2. Last Date for Receipt of OSSC Auditor Job Applications 2015 :
2(a) The last date for online submission of Application in response to this advertisement is 11.59 P.M. of 24.06.2015. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.59 P.M. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate’s end.
3. Vacancy Position : (a) Number of posts to be filled up and reservations : As per requisition received from Auditor General of Cooperative Audit, the category-wise break-up of the total no. of posts and posts reserved for women out of the total posts to be filled up by this recruitment is as follows :
|Category||Total||Out of which Female|
SC – Schedule Caste
ST – Scheduled Tribe,
SEBC – Socially & Educationally Backward Class,
UR – Un-Reserved.
Vacancy for special category
Sports person – 1
Ex-servicemen – 2
PWD – 2
PWD candidates suitable for the post are OL, OA, HI ( with suitable aid ), BL ( Mobility not be restricted ), BA ( having grip and ability to write ).
OL – One leg affected
OA – One arm affected
HI – Partially Deaf
BL – Both leg affected but not arms ( Mobility not restricted )
BA – Both arm affected ( Having grip & Ability to write )
3(b) The number and other conditions of vacant posts to be filled up on the basis of this recruitment are subject to change without any prior notice as per discretion of the OSSC Commission and the Requisitioning Authorities and the Government.
4. OSSC Auditor Scale of Pay & Condition of Service 2015 : The appointment shall be made in a consolidated salary of 9300 – + G.P 4200/- applicable to the post as per Odisha Group-B posts ( Contractual Appointment ) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0061-2013-1147/Gen dt. 17.01.2014. The salary / scale of pay may vary according to decision of the Government from time to time. The service condition shall be regulated as per relevant recruitment rules.
5. Eligibility for OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2015 :
- OSSC Auditor Age Limit 2015 :The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates, 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category & the total period of service rendered in defence service in case of Ex-servicemen. However, a candidate can only avail one type of age relaxation as per rule. To be eligible, candidates not enjoying any relaxation of upper age limit must not have been bom earlier than 2nd January, 1983 and not later than 1st January 1994. The persons in Defence Forces having more than six months to retire / discharged from the Forces as on the date of the submission of online application are not eligible to apply as ex-serviceman for the post.Once an ex-serviceman has joined the Govt, job on civil side after availing of the benefits given to him as an ex-serviceman for his re-employment, his ex-serviceman status for the purpose of re-employment in Govt, ceases. However the upper age limit is relaxable for inservice contractual employees engaged by the Govt, or through manpower service provider agencies in the State Govt, offices or the State Govt, of Odisha who have completed at least one year of continuous service on the date of publication of advertisement as per provision of “Odisha Group-B posts ( Contractual appointment ) Rules, 2013″. As such they must be less than 45 years as on 1.1.2015. They should submit the required proof from their employer for availing the age relaxation.
- Date of birth entered in the High School Certificate Examination by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent Certificate issued by the recognised Board / Council / by an Indian University as equivalent there to shall only be acceptable to the OSSC Commission.
6(a). Educational Qualification for OSSC Auditor 2015
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognised University.
- The candidate must have passed Odia equivalent to M.E standard.
6(b). Desirable Qualification for OSSC Auditor 2015 : The candidate must have proficiency in computer knowledge such as (a) Basic Knowledge & skills of computer (b) Internet & E mail,(c) M.S word, M.S. Excel, (e)- Power points etc. or as prescribed for OS-CIT course as decided by the Govt, in Higher Education Deptt. Resolution No. 20959/HE dt. 21.8.2012. The above said Resolution is available in the Odisha SSC Commission’s website www.odishassc.in The candidate who doesn’t have the above certificate must submitted the same at the time of viva-voce test.
6(c). General Eligibility of the Candidate for OSSC Auditor Jobs 2015
In order to be eligible for appearing in the examination a candidate must satisfy the following conditions.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Shall posses requisite qualification ( educational and age eligibility ) shown at para 5 & 6 above.
- Be able to read and write and speak Odia; and have
- Passed middle School Examination with Odia as a Language subject; or
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or
- passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institution recognised by the State Government or the Central Government, or Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department;
- Be of good mental condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service. A candidate who after medical examination as may be prescribed is not found to satisfy these requirements shall not be appointed to the service.
- If married, must not have more than one spouse living.
7. OSSC Auditor Recruitment Examination Fee 2015 : All SEBC & UR candidates other than SC / ST and persons With Disability ( PWD ) have to pay an examination fee of 100/-. The fees can be deposited either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury. No application for admission to examination shall be considered if the examination fee is not deposited through Treasury Challan showing payment in the Government Treasury.
7. (1)* In case of e-payment the applicant is required to log on to www.odishatreasury.gov.in or access through the link available in the OSSC portal.
* She / He will click on the option of e-Payment and choose the option Other Deposit’
* The details of the challan will be filled in by the applicant.
* She / He will choose the option for making the payment either through online or over the Bank counter mode of payment. In either case on submission of valid information, a Challan Reference ID will be generated.
7. (2)* For online payment, the payment will be made through Net Banking of the designated banks or through Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
7. (3)* For over the Bank counter mode of deposit, the applicant will choose any designated Bank provided in the Treasury Portal and then proceed to the Bank branch where Offline payment of Government receipt is accepted. ( The list of Bank branches for making offline payment is available at the Treasury Portal ).
* On receipt of the payment, the depositor copy of the Challan form will be handed over to the depositor by the Bank.
* The challan will be deposited under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examiantion Fees”.
* The applicant will fill in the challan reference ID and date in the online application.
7. (4) The candidate has also the option to deposit the fee through the conventional mode into the Treasury under the Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examiantion Fees”. In this case the candidate has to mention the Treasury Challan No. and date in the online application.
* Non indication of correct and valid treasury challan no., date, and name of the treasury in the application form relating to examination fees deposited through offline mode is liable for rejection of the application.
An enquiry on the deposit of examination fee by the candidates in the concerned Treasury shall be made by the Commission. Applications without examination fee shall be rejected.
• SC / ST / PH candidates are exempted from paying examination fee.
8. Plan of Examination for OSSC Auditor Jobs 2015 :
Plan of examination consists of following stages.
|SI. No.||Type of Examination||Marks Allotted|
|II||Main written Examination||200|
|III||Computer Practical Test||50|
OSSC Auditor Preliminary Examination 2015 : If there will be a large number of applicants a preliminary test of 100 marks of 1 & 1/2 hours duration in General Awareness will be held to short list the candidates for the Main written examination. The question will be of objective type with multiple choices of answers. There shall be 100 questions on History, Geography, Arithmetic, Socio-Economic Development, Indian Policy, General Science, current affairs, reasoning etc. The OMR Answer sheet will be used in the examination. The question shall be to test the candidates knowledge on General studies as expected from a Graduate. There will be a negative marking @ of 0.25 per wrong answer. The candidates numbering about 15 times in each category will be short listed for Main written examination on the basis of their performance in the OSSC preliminary examination.
I. OSSC Auditor Main Written Examination 2015 The written examination shall be of three papers as follows. The question will be of objective type with multiple choices of answers in Mathematics and General Studies carrying a negative marking of 0.25 per wrong answer. The General English & Odia Language paper will be of descriptive type.
|Paper-I||Mathematics & General Studies||100||1&1/2 hours|
|Paper-II||General English||50||l hour|
|Paper-III||Odia Language||50||l hour|
- Paper-I, Mathematics & General Studies : The questions on Mathematics will be on Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Statistics & Trigonometry of the standard prescribed for HSC Examination. The question on General Studies will relate to Indian history, Economics, Geography, Major events in world history, General Science awareness, Environmental issue. Human Right issues. Basic knowledge in computer application. Current events. Literature. Art & Culture of Odisha book keeping, Accountancy and etc. The questions will be of objective type with multiple choice answers to be answered in OMR answer sheet. There will be a negative marking @ of 0.25 per wrong answer.
- Paper-I, General English : The questions in this paper will comprise of short essay writing, report and application writing, correct usages, comprehension, and precis writing. Translation of a passage of Odia into English etc. This paper will be of descriptive type to be answered in the question-cum-answer booklet.
- Paper-II, Odia Language : The questions in this paper will comprise of short essay writing, report and application writing, correct usages, grammar. Translation of a passage of English to Odia etc. This paper will be of descriptive type to be answered in the question-cum-answer booklet.
9. Practical Skill Test : On the basis of performance in main written examination candidates numbering about 3 times of the vacancy from each category will be shortlisted for appearing the computer skill test. The computer practical test of 50 marks shall cover the following.
(a) Basic Knowledge & skills of computer (b) Internet & E mail,(c) M.S office, or as prescribed for OS-CIT course as decided by the Govt, in Higher Education Deptt. Resolution No. 20959/HE dt.21.8.2012. The above said Resolution is available in the Commission’s website www.odishassc.in The candidate who obtains minimum 15 marks or more shall be called to appear the viva-voce test.
10. Viva Voce Test : There shall be a viva-voce test carrying 25 marks.
11. OSSC Admission Letter 2015 : The Odisha SSC Commission shall upload the Admission letter of the admitted candidates on its Website, “www.odishassc.in“. The candidates have to visit the website of the OSSC Commission click on the button ‘candidates login’ and then provide ‘user Id’ and ‘password’ upon which the status of the application will be displayed on the screen. If the application has been rejected the same would be indicated along with grounds of rejection. Then the eligible applicant has to click on “Download Admit Card” and the requisite Admission letter can be downloaded. This would be feasible about two weeks before the scheduled date of examination.
The complete list of the admitted / rejected applications ( with grounds of rejection ) may also be seen in the OSSC Commission’s Website. The candidates are advised to download their respective Admission letters and take print out there of and required to produce the same at the allotted venue for appearing at the examination. The admission letter will carry intimation about the date, time and venue of the examination, and will bear the photograph and signature of the candidate and facsimile signature of the Secretary of Odisha Staff Selection Commission. No Admission Letter will be despatched to any candidate by post.
Note : T.A. will be paid to SC / ST candidates for appearing in the viva-voce examination. Before being allowed to appear at the via-voce test, a candidate is required to produce original certificates as listed at para-1(C), failing which he / she shall be debarred from the viva voce test.
12. OSSC Auditor Recruitment Exam Result 2015 : The results will be published in due course in the Odisha SSC Commission’s website taking into consideration the sum total of marks secured in written test, practical skill test and viva-voce test.
- Biue / Black ball point pen only should be used for answering ( ovalling ) in OMR sheet, whiteners / erasers should not be used in the OMR sheet.
- The candidates are required to visit the website of the OSSC Commission at ‘www.odishassc.in‘ for detailed information about the programme of the examination / viva-voce test etc., notice regarding rejection of the application, other important notices etc. and also keep track of publication of various notices of OSSC recruitment to be published in the leading local daily news papers for information.
- The candidate should furnish correct mobile number for sending SMS by OSSC relating to examination.
Important Note : Mobile phone or any other communication device is not allowed into the premises of the OSSC examination centre. The candidates are advised not to bring any such banned items to the OSSC examination centre venue. Any infringement of these instructions will entail debarment of the concerned candidate from the Odisha SSC examination.