Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016 for Constable ( Male )
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Online applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned category of posts using the website of Haryana staff Selection commission i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 20th May, 2016 to 21st June, 2016 till 11.59 P.M., thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
The printed copy of the online application form with necessary certificates must be brought at the time of scrutiny of documents. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the office. The selection of constables in Commando Wing will be made as per provisions laid down in rule 12.14 to 12.19 Punjab police Rules-1934 (PPR) as applicable to Haryana but since Commando wing is a specialized wing of Haryana Police, therefore, as per PPR 12.16 (11) the procedure for recruitment of constables in Commando Wing as approved by the State Government on recommendation of the Director General of Folice and Government instructions issued from time to time.
Qualifications / eligibility conditions, and other documents except age will be determined with regard to last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e. 21st June, 2016.
The details of the posts are as under :-
Haryana SSC Details of Posts and Qualifications
Police Department Haryana
Cat.No.1 : 369 Posts of Constable ( Male ) for Commando Wing.
( Gen=107, SC=74, BCA=57, BCB=33, EBpG=41, ESfVI GEN=29. ESM SC=08, ESM BCA=08, ESM BCB=12. )
Haryana SSC Educational Qualification :
- The minimum educational qualification for the post of constable shall be 10+2 for all categories.
- Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
Physical Standard for Haryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2016
|General Category||175 Centimeter||83 Centimeter with a minimum expansion of 4 centimeter|
- Relaxation of 3 centimeter in height and chest will be given to SC, BCA, BCB and EBPG candidates.
- Advantage score as prescribed under rule 12.16 (8XC) of the punjab police Rules shall begin with 11 marks for 175 centimeter height.
- Eligible reserve category candidates with height from 172-175 centimeter will be given 11 marks.
- Rest of advantage score w.r.t. height will be as per rule 12.16 (B) (c)of punjab Police Rules.
- As per rule 12;24 (1) (c) of Punjab Police Rules-1934, the break in service between the date of discharge and between the 1st day of the month (i.e 01.05.2016). in which enrollment process is started, shall not exceed tour years in the case of Ex. Serviceman Category.
Haryana SSC Recruitment Age Limit : 18-21 years
- On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of constables i.e on 01st May, 2016.
- Commandos being a specialized wing of Haryana police, there is no relaxation of age to any category.
Pay Scale for Haryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2016 : 5200-20200+ 2000 G.P
Haryana SSC 2016 Fee Details
|Sr. No.||Category of Post||General||SC / BCA / BCB / EBPG / Candidates of Haryana State Only|
The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC, BCA & BCB Candidates as case may be. Fee once sent with the application fornn is neither transferable nor refundable / adjustable.
The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab fractional Bank and IDBl Bank etc. available on payment site. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online.
Haryana SSC Selection Process in Brief
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Physical Screening Test (PST) :
There will be three tests of 5 marks each i.e. the total marks for PST shall be 15.A candidate shall have to qualify all the 3 tests prescribed. Any candidate who fails to qualify any of the tests will not be allowed to take part in the further process of selection.
The prescribed tests, qualifying standards and marks shall be as under :
|Sr. No||Test||Qualifying Standard||Marks|
|1.||High Jump||More than 137 Cm|
( Best of three chances )
( Face above the horizontal bar in each count )
|3.||Race-2 KM||ln less than 7 minutes and 30 seconds ( timing with RFID technology )||5|
Note :- The candidates belonging to dependants of ExServicemen and dependants of Freedom Fighters category are required to compete in physical Screening Test with standards similar to the candidates belonging to their respective categories i.e. “General, SC, BC-A, BC-B”.
Scrutiny of Documents :
- The category-wise combined score achieved in physical Screening Test and Knowledge Test of the last candidate on the list of candidates numbering twice the vacancies shall be ascertained. All candidates scoring five marks less than the said score or more marks shall be called for scrutiny of documents. All other candidates shall stand eliminated from the further process of selection.
- Claim of reservation benefit or for relaxation and/or for extra marks if any, shall be admissible to only those candidates, who submit the requisite valid original certificate for scrutiny, in support of their claim bgtop Physical Screening Test and Interview. cum personality test failing which, Jhey may be considered under general category provided they are othervise eligible. Information in this regard will be Displayed on official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Physical Measurement Test (PMT) :
The candidates after psr, KT and the scrutiny of documents shail undergo Physical Measurement Test as ‘per standard prescribed under punjab police Rule 12.15 (2) read with 12.16 (8) (c)
Haryana SSC Interview-cum-Personality Test :
Candidates shall be called for Interview-cum-Personality Test on the basis of their combined scores in Physical Screening Test + Knowledge Test + Physical Measurement Test upto three times the numbers of vacancies in each category.
The person / applicant who qualifies PST shall be eligible to appear for KT and person qualifying KT shall be eligible for PMT and person qualifying PMT shall only be eligible for lPT.
Note 1 : lf the quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled due to non-availability of suitable Ex-servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes there will be 2% reservation for freedom fighter / their children / grand children to that extent.
Note 2 : Reservation in Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B), EBPGC, Ex-serviceman (ESM), are only for domicile of Haryana State.
Note 3 : Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e www.hssc.gov.in.
Note 4 : In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding the online filling of the application form and Advertisement the candidate can call at helpline No. 9115004036, 9115004037, 9115004038, 9115004039 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Procedure / Instructions for Haryana SSC Online Filling Application Form
Haryana SSC Special Instruction :
The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The Commission will short list the candidates for interview by different stages of the selection process.
The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptable or rejection of an application, eligibility / suitability of the candidates, mode of, and Criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Haryana SSC General Instructions :
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all required documents must be brought at the time of scrutiny of documents.
Reservatlon of Haryana SSC Constable Posts :- Reservation will be as per Haryana Government Instructions.
The reservation for ESM will be utilized in the order given below :-
- Disabled ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50%.
- Up to two dependents of Service personnel killed / disabled beyond 50%
- Other ex-servicemen.
Note 1 :- Disabled ex-servicemen will mean ex-servicemen who while serving in the Armed Forces of the Union were disabled in operations against the enemy or in disturbed areas.
Note 2 :- The dependents will include besides wife/widow, dependent sons/daughters.
The dependents of ESM who fulfill all conditions of qualifications, age etc. prescribed for posts will be considered on merit for the posts reserved for ESM to the extent of non-availability of suitable ESM candidates.
ESM / DESM candidates of Haryana claiming benefit must have valid eligibility certificate on last date of submission of online application form and will have to produce the valid Eligibility Certificate from the concerned Zila Sainik Board at the time of scrutiny of documents. Mere dependent certificate will not be entertained. ESM candidates should also produce atiested photo copy of ldentity Card issued by concerned Zila Sainik Board & Discharge Book at the time of scrutiny of documents.
- Opening date for submission of HSSC online applications : 20th May, 2016
- Closing date for submission of Haryana SSC online applications : 21st June, 2016 ( by 11:59 P.M. )
- Closing date for deposit of Haryana SSC fee : 24th June, 2016 ( by 11:59 P.M. )