Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 - Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016
Haryana SSC 2016 Application Fee Details
|Sr.No.||Category of Post||General||SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only|
|Male / Female||Female of Haryana resident only||Male||Female|
|1.||2 to 4, 6 to 10, 16, 17, 19 to 23, 25, 29 to 31, 34, to 36, 58 to 61||150/-||75/-||35/-||18/-|
|2.||1, 5, 11 to 15, 18, 24, 26 to 28, 32, 33, 37 to 57||100/-||50/-||25/-||13/-|
|3.||Physically Handicapped / ExServiceman of Haryana||No Charges|
The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCB Candidates as case may be. Fee once sent with the application form is neither transferable nor refundable / adjustable. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. available on payment site. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online.
The posts indicated below were advertised earlier by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula :-
|Sr.No.||Name of the Post||New Cat No.||Old Advt. No.||Old Cat. No.|
|2||Assistant Information and Public Relations Officer||6||2/2012||03|
|3||Article Writer ( Hindi )||7||3/2012||04|
|4||Article Writer ( Urdu )||8||3/2012||07|
|5||Article Writer ( Punjabi )||9||3/2012||06|
|6||Article Writer ( English )||10||3/2012||05|
|7||Proof Reader ( Hindi )||11||3/2012||09|
|8||Proof Reader ( Urdu )||12||3/2012||10|
|9||Proof Reader ( Punjabi )||13||3/2012||11|
|10||Proof Reader ( English )||14||3/2012||08|
|14||Tehsil Welfare Officer||23||3/2012||36|
|16||Junior Scientific Assistant||31||1/2013||96|
|17||Junior Statistical Nosologist||34||2/2011||64|
|24||Chargeman ( for BBMB )||46||2/2013||35|
|25||Mason ( for BBMB )||47||2/2014||40|
|26||Electrician ( for BBMB )||48||2/2014||39|
|27||Artifician ( for BBMB )||49||2/2014||38|
|28||Fitter ( for BBMB )||52||2/2013||42|
|29||Seed Certification Officer||58||2/2011||51|
Against these posts no recruitment process could be initiated and the same were cancelled by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula vide Public Notice dated 1st May, 2015. The candidates who had earlier applied against the above categories & whose details are available on web site of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.hssc.gov.in will also be eligible against the re-advertised posts and such candidates will be exempted from the payment of application fee. However, such candidates will have to apply afresh alongwith proof of depositing the application fee. They are required to upload the fee Challan / credit certificate issued by Treasury / eChallan as the case may be, alongwith the fresh application form and will produce the original Challan / credit certificate issued by Treasury / e-Challan at the time of interview / test / verification.
Note 2. Where posts are reserved for PHC categories 3% of vacancies shall be reserved horizontally for persons with disabilities suffering from (i) Blindness or low vision (ii) hearing impairment and (iii) Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy and these Posts are included in total No. of Posts.
Note 3. If the quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled due to nonavailability of suitable Ex-servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes there will be 2% reservation for freedom fighter / their children / grand children to that extent.
Note 4. Reservation in Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B), EBPG, Exserviceman (ESM), Outstanding Sports Persons (OSP) and Physical Handicapped are only for domicile of Haryana State.
Note 5. Candidates having Degrees / Diploma / Certificates from institution / University which are not recognized by Haryana Government will not be eligible.
Note 6. Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e www.hssc.gov.in
Note 7. In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding the online filling of the application form and Advertisement the candidate can call at helpline No. 9115004036, 9115004037, 9115004038, 9115004039 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Procedure / Instructions for Haryana SSC Online Filling Application Form
Special Instruction :
The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The commission will short list the candidates for interview by holding a written examination. The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility / suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
General Instructions for Haryana SSC :
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all required documents must be brought at the time of verification / scrutiny-cum-interview.
Haryana SSC Relaxation in Age
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) and EBPG the upper age limit is relaxable as per Haryana Government instructions.
- In the case of PHC General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years ( 15 years for SCs/BCs ) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
Reservation of Haryana SSC Posts
Reservation will be as per Haryana Government Instructions. Reservation for persons with disabilities will be as per Haryana Government instructions contained in letter No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
- Only such Persons would be eligible for reservation in Services / Posts who suffer from not less the 40% of relevant disability.
For Disabled ESM / Dependent of Killed / Disabled in action reservation will be as per Haryana Government instructions contained in letter No. 945-GS-II 72/6451, dated the 6th March, 1972.
The reservation for ESM will be utilized in the order given below :-
- Disabled ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50%.
- Up to two dependents of Service personnel killed/disabled beyond 50%
- Other ex-servicemen.
Note :- 1. Disabled ex-servicemen will mean ex-servicemen who, while serving in the Armed Forces of the Union were disabled in operations against the enemy or in disturbed areas.
Note :- 2. The dependents will include besides wife / widow, dependent sons / daughters. The dependents of ESM who fulfill all conditions of qualifications, age etc. prescribed for posts will be considered on merit for the posts reserved for ESM to the extent of non-availability of suitable ESM candidates.
ESM / DESM candidates of Haryana claiming benefit must have valid eligibility certificate on lastdate of submission of online application form and will have to produce the valid Eligibility Certificate from the concerned Zila Sainik Board at the time of interview. Mere dependent certificate will not be entertained. ESM candidates should also produce attested photo copy of Identity Card issued by concerned Zila Sainik Board & Discharge Book at the time of interview.
None of the Person below shall fall within the Definition of word Dependent of Ex-Servicemen in Terms of Haryana Government Letter No. 12/37/79-GSII, Dated 21-11-1980 :-
- A person may be working on an adhoc basis against the post advertised or somewhere else.
- A person may be unemployed at the time of making the application but he may have other source of income viz. from agriculture, trade, property, Bank Balance etc.
- A person who is a member of the joint Hindu family and remains dependent upon the Karta till there is partition in the family or he ceases to be a member of the joint Hindu family and is obliged to pass on all his income to the Karta and he draws money for his subsistence from the pool of the joint Hindu family with the consent of the Karta.
- A candidate who is a member of the joint Hindu family is employed on adhoc basis but he is otherwise dependent on his father.
- The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BCA/BCB/PHC/EBPG and ESM and outstanding sportsperson candidates who are domicile of Haryana State. The SC/BCA/BCB/PHC/EBPG candidates are required to submit SC/BCA/BCB/ PHC/EBPG Certificate duly issued by the competent authority at the time of interview. Likewise the Outstanding Sports Person shall be required to produce the Sports Gradation Certificate as per Government instructions duly issued by the competent authority. DESM shall be required to produce the Valid Eligibility Certificate duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board at the time of interview.
- Qualification and other term and conditions of eligibility will be determined with regard to the last date fixed for receipt of online applications.
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or interview or appointment, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect their candidature will be cancelled.
A candidate whether he belongs to General or reserved category viz. SC, BCA, BCB, EBPG, ESM/DESM, DFF, PHC or OSP can submit only one online application form for a particular category of post advertised. The special instructions for online applications as given on website www.hssc.gov.in must be carefully read to help in understanding and filling in the application form. No offline form will be accepted. All the relevant columns of the application form should be filled in.
Haryana SSC Application Printed Copy : Printed copy of the application form with original certificates and photocopy of self attested certificates must be brought by the candidate at the time of interview/verification alongwith Photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhar Card etc.