HSSC Age Limit 2016 for Shift Attendant, Upper Divisional Clerk, Lower Division Clerk
Haryana SSC Fee Details
|Sr. No.||Category of Post||General||SC / BC / SBC / EBPG candidates of Haryana State only|
|Male / Female||Female of Haryana resident only||Male||Female|
|1||4, 5, 8 to 10, 12, 14 to 18, 24||150/-||75/-||35/-||18/-|
|2.||1 to 3, 6, 7, 11, 13, 19 to 23||100/-||50/-||25/-||13/-|
|3.||Physically Handicapped / Ex - Serviceman of Haryana||No Charges|
The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General SC or BCA& Candidates as case may be. Fee once sent with the application form is neither transferable nor refundable / adjustable.
|Haryana SSC Recruitment for Shift Attendant|
The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiata, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. available on payment site. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online.
Note 1 :
The posts indicated below were advertised earlier by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula :-
|Sr. No.||Narne of the Post||New Cat No.||Old Advt. No.||Old Cat. No.|
|2||Upper Divisional Clerk||2||2/2011||56|
|3||Lower Division Clerk||3||2/2011||57|
Against these posts no recruitment process could be initiated and the same were cancelled by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkuta vide Public Notice dated 1.5.2015.
The candidates who had earlier applied against the above categories & whose details are available on web site of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.hssc.gov.in will also be eligible against the re-advertised posts and such candidates will be exempted from the payment of application fee. However, such candidates will have to apply afresh alongwith proof of depositing the application fee. They are required to upload the fee Challan / credit certificate issued by Treasury / e-Challan as the case may be, alongwith the fresh application form and will produce the original Challan / ccredit certificate issued by Treasury / e-Challan at the time of interview Assistant / verification.
Note 2 : Where posts are reserved for PHC categories 1% of vacancies shall be reserved horizontally for persons with disabilities suffering from
- Blindness or low vision
- Hearing impairment and
- Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy and these Posts are included in total No. of Posts.
Note 3 : If the quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled due to non-availability of suitable Ex-servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes there will be 2% reservation for freedom fighter / their children / grand children to that extent.
Note 4 : Reservation in Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B), EBPG, Ex-serviceman (ESM), Outstanding Sports persons (OSP) and Physical Handicapped are only for domicile of Haryana State.
Note 5 : Candidates having Degrees / Diploma / Certificates from institution / University which are not recognized by Haryana Government will not be eligible,
Note 6 : Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e www.hssc.gov.in
Note 7 : In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding the online filling of the application form and Advertisement the candidate can call at helpline No. 9115004036, 9115004037, 9115004038, 9115004039 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M,
Procedure Instructions for Haryana SSC Online Filling Application Form
Haryana SSC Special Instruction :
The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The commission will short list the candidates for interview by holding a written examination.
The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility / suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Haryana SSC General Instructions :
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while tilling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take printout of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all required documents must be brought at the time of verification / scrutiny-cum-interview.
- The number of vacancies are liable to change at any time in Public interest or on Administrative grounds.
Relaxation in Haryana SSC Age Limit :
i) In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) and EBPG the upper Haryana SSC Age Limit is relaxable as per Haryana Government, instructions.
ii) In the case of PHC General Candidates, the upper Haryana SSC Age Limit limit is relaxable by 10 years ( 15 years for SCs/BCs ) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
iii) For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
iv) The upper Haryana SSC Age Limit limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
- The relaxation in Haryana SSC Age Limit to the Contractual workers in any power utility shall be given i.e One year of Haryana SSC Age Limit relaxation for each completed year of service in the respective category be granted subject to a maximum of 5 years with the rider that the qualifying service should have been in any Power utility.
- The Haryana SSC Age Limit relaxation to the employees of Haryana Power Utilities be given to the extent of number of years of regular service rendered by them in any of the Power Utility subject to maximum 5 years provided they apply ( Hard Copy of application form ) through proper channel.
Haryana SSC Reservation of Posts :- Reservation will be as per Haryana Government Instructions.
Reservation for persons with disabilities will be as per Haryana Government, instructions contained in letter 22/1072013-1GS-III. dated 15.07.2014.
i) Only such persons would be eligible for reservation in Services / Posts who suffer from not less the 40% of relevant disability
For Disabled ESM / Derientlent of Killed / Disabled in action reservation instructions contained in letter No. 945-GS-II 72/6451, dated the 6th March, 1972.
The reservation for ESM will be utilized in the order given below :-
- Disabled ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50%.
- Up to two dependents of Service personnel killed / disabled beyond 50%
- Other ex-servicemen.
Note 1 : Disabled ex-servicemen will mean ex-servicemen who, while serving in the Armed Forces of the Union were disabled in operations against the enemy or in disturbed areas.
Note 2 : The dependents will include besides wife / widow, dependent sons / daughters The dependents of ESM who fulfill all conditions of qualifications, Haryana SSC Age Limit etc. prescribed for posts will be considered on merit for the posts reserved for ESM to the extent of non-availability of suitable ESM candidates.
ESM / DESM candidates of Haryana claiming benefit must have valid eligibility certificate on last date of submission of online application form and will have to produce the valid Eligibility Certificate from the concerned Zila Sainik Board at the time of interview.
Mere dependent certificate will not be entertained ESM candidates should also produce attested photo copy of Identity Card issued by concerned Zila Sainik Board & Discharge Book at the time of interview.