Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2010 Age Relaxation
- SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Recruitment 2010 Vacancies | SSC Madhya Pradesh Region 2010 Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator | SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Recruitment 2010 Mode of Payment |
5 ( A ) The Upper age limit as prescribed in respect of each Category will be relaxable :
- Upto a maximum of 5 years if a candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category
- Upto a maximum of 3 years if a candidate belongs to OBC category in accordance with DP&T OM NO.43013 / 2 / 95 – Estt ( SCT ) dated 25.01.1995 read with amendments made thereafter
- Upto a maximum of 10 years if the candidate is a physically handicapped person. For candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC who are physically handicapped, the maximum age relaxation of 10 years permissible for physically handicapped shall be in addition to the age relaxation provided in terms of column ( i ) and ( ii ) above
- Upto a maximum of 5 years to candidates of Jammu and Kashmir who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989. ( Any person intending to avail of the aforesaid relaxation shall submit the certificate from either District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority so designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir to the effect that he had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 )
Note – I : Other Backward Class ( OBC ) for the purpose of Age Relaxation and Reservation will mean “Persons of OBC category not belonging to the Creamy Layer’’ as defined in Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training OM No. 36012 / 22 / 93 – Estt. ( SCT, ) dated 08.09.1993 and modified vide Government of India Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36033 / 3 / 2004 – Estt ( Res ) dated 09.03.2004 and 14.10.2008.
Note – II : Candidates claiming the benefit of reservation under OBC category not covered under the Creamy Layer must ensure that they furnish the OBC Certificate duly signed by the competent authority before or by the Closing Date ( 24.05.2010 ) in the Format prescribed by the Commission in the Notice as Appendix – IV & IV – A. Any deviation of the OBC Certificate from the prescribed format will not be accepted by the Commission and will lead such applications to be treated under General ( UR ) category.
Representations from candidates for reconsideration of their category at subsequent stages of the recruitment will not be entertained. The Commission will however have the discretionary power to reduce / waive off any of the provisions in exceptional and deserving cases.
Note – III : The closing date for receipt of application will be treated as the date for OBC status of the candidate and also, for assuring that the candidate does not fall in the creamy layer.
6 ( B ) Age concession for Ex – S Upto a maximum of 5 years ( 8 years for OBC & 10 years for SC / ST ) for Ex – Servicemen.
Explanation : An Ex – Serviceman means a person who has served in any rank whether as a combatant or non – combatant in the Regular Army, Navy, Air Force of the Indian Union, and
- Who retired from such service after earning his / her pension. This would also include persons who are retired / retire at their own request but after having earned their pension; or
- Who has been released from such service on medical grounds attributable to military service / circumstances beyond his control and awarded medical or other disability pension; or
- Who has been released, otherwise than on his own request from such service as a result of reduction in establishment; or
- Who has been released from such service after completing the specific period of engagements, otherwise than at his own request or by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, and has been given a gratuity; and includes personnel of the Territorial Army of the following categories, namely :
- Pension holders for continuous embodied service
- Persons with disability attributable to military service; and
- Gallantry award winners.
Note : Age Concession is not Admissible to the Sons, Daughters and Dependents of Ex – Serviceman.
6 ( C ) Age – Relaxation for Central Government Civilion Employees :
The Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for Central Government Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years continuous service on regular basis ( and not on ad – hoc basis ) .
Note – 1 : The Central Government Civilian Employees should have rendered not less than 3 years continuous service on regular basis ( and not on Ad – hoc basis ) and should remain in Central Government service holding civil post in various Department / Offices of Government of India till the candidate receives Offer of Appointment from the Office / Department where the candidate gets finally recommended for appointment.
Note – 2 : Central Government Civilian Employees claiming the benefit of age – relaxation as Central Government employee, would be required to submit a Certificate ( as per Appendix – V ) by their office indicating length of service at the time of applying for the post to enable the Commission to decide their eligibility.
They may send their applications directly to the Commission after intimating their Head of Office / Department and need not send another copy through proper channel. However, in case they decide to send Application through proper channel, they must ensure that the application complete in all respects, should reach Staff Selection Commission.
Applications shall be rejected if received late and / or not complete in all respects as provided in rules. Save as Provided above, the age Limits Prescribed Shall in no Case be Relaxed. For Codes for seeking age relaxation Commission’s website http : / / ssc.nic.in may be referred to.
7. Mode of payment of Fees for SSC : Candidates have to pay fee in the shape of CRFS. These stamps are available at all departmental Post Offices of the country. These stamps may be pasted at the top of the application form in the space provided for the purpose.
These Recruitment Fee Stamps must be got cancelled from the counter clerk of any post office including the post office of issue with the date stamp of post office in such a manner that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of the date and the post office of issue at any subsequent stage.
After getting the Recruitment fee stamps cancelled from the post office, the candidate may submit the application, complete in all respects, to the concerned regional office of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid by cash, Bank Draft or Pay Order, Indian Postal Order will not be accepted.
8. Vacancies mentioned above are subject to variation.
9. SC / ST candidates called for interview will be paid T.A. as per Government orders. No T.A. will be paid for screening test / proficiency test, if they are held on a day other than that of interview.
10. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
11. The job requirements of the post are indicated below the details of the post to facilitate the candidates to understand the main functions to be performed after appointment to the posts.
12. Submission of Certificates in support of Essential Qualifications :
- Post ( s ) requiring proficiency in the relevant language as an essential qualification means that the candidate must have studied in that language / dialect upto Matric level and in case the relevant language / dialect is not taught as a subject in Matric, the said language / dialect must be the mother tongue of the candidate or he / she should have the working knowledge which shall be determined by the Staff Selection Commission.
- For posts where an experience in a particular field / discipline for a specified period has been indicated as an essential qualification, in such cases the candidates would submit a certificate in support of their claim of experience in that field / discipline.
- If the above documents / certificates are not furnished by the candidates along with their applications, their candidature is liable to be rejected summarily at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Only attested copies of certificates and mark sheets are required to be sent. Even the photocopies of certificates and mark sheets are required to be attested. The Original Certificates / Marksheets must not be sent with the application.
13. All candidates in Government service, whether in a permanent or in temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees, or those serving under public enterprises, will be required to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office / Department that they have applied for the post.
These candidates may send their applications directly to the Commission after intimating to their Head of Office / Department and need not send another copy through proper channel.
However, in case, they decide to send a copy through proper channel, they must ensure that the application complete in all respects reaches Staff Selection Commission by the closing date.
Applications shall be rejected if received late and / or not complete in all respects as provided in the rules.
14. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidate applying to appear at the proficiency test / screening test / interview, their applications shall be rejected / candidature shall be cancelled.