Western Railway Recruitment 2015 for Contract Medical Practitioners
Western Railway Engagement of Contract Medical Practitioners on Full Time Basis
Western Railway Applications are invited for the posts of General Duty Medical Practitioners / Specialists at various Divisions of Western Railway from Doctors from open market who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified below. The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period of one year which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis, not extendable beyond 10 years in case of Doctors from open market and not extendable beyond 05 years in case of Retired Govt. Doctors upto the age limit of 65 years or till such time Doctors selected by UPSC become available, whichever is earlier. Western Railway Applications are also invited from Retired Govt. Doctors for engagement on contract basis.
A. Western Railway Contract Medical Practitioners Vacancies : Specialists :
|Division / Place||Speciality||Vacancies|
|Vadodara Division : 04|
Vadodara Divisional Hospital
3. General Medicine ( Physician )
|Dahod : 03|
2. General Medicine ( Physician )
( Break up 3 GN, 1 SC, 1 ST & 2 OBC Total = 7 ).
B. Western Railway Contract Medical Practitioners Vacancies : Full Time General Duty Doctors
|Division / Place||Vacancy||Division / Place||Vacancy|
|Mumbai Central Division - 2|
Lower Parel - 1
Valsad - 1
|02||Bhavnagar Division - 1|
Dhola - 1
|Vadodara – 1|
Godhara H.U. - 1
|01||Rajkot Division - 4|
Divisional Hospital Rajkot - 3
Health Unit Hapa - 1
|Ahmedabad Division - 6|
Divisional Hospital Sabarmati - 1
Divisional Hospital Gandhidham - 2
Viramgam H.U. - 1
Himmatnagar H.U. - 1
Radhanpur - 1
|06||Dahod - 2|
Dahod Hospital - 2
|Ratlam Division - 7|
Divisional Hospital Ratlam - 4
Ghatla Health Unit - 1
DHD Stn. /RTM - 1
Mobile Van - 1
( Break up 12 GN, 3 SC, 2 ST & 6 OBC, Total = 23 ).
- Number of WR Railway posts and places specified above are subject to change. Offer will be on the basis of actual vacancies available at the time of engagement. Engagement of Doctors on contract basis as indicated in the above advertisement may change on joining of doctors through UPSC in the mean time.
- Railway Administration reserves the right to post / transfer selected CMPs any where on Western Railway in administrative interest.
- Posts indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of administration.
- Contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and conditions laid down vide Railway Board’s letter No.96/E(GR)II/9/16 dated 23.2.2000.
- Contract Medical Practitioners who enter into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his / her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as a fulltime contract Doctors will not have any bearing in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through UPSC, nor will it confer any right for regularisation or absorption.
- Eligible Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe / Other Backward Class candidates may apply along with necessary caste certificate for the same. OBC candidates have to submit certificate to the effect that they do not belong to Creamy Layer, from appropriate authority as per extant rules.
- In case of non-availability of Specialists ( Full time ) at the time of Interview, Specialists ( Part time ) or a General Duty Medical Officer would be recruited against the advertised vacancies of Specialists.
C. Western Railway Contract Medical Practitioners Remuneration 2015 :
- WR Railway General Duty Doctor : 55000/-* ( Monthly Fee ).
- WR Railway Full Time Specialists : 65000/-* ( Monthly Fee ).
- Part Time Specialists :
Four hours Two hours Specialists 22,900/- 11,500/-
The remuneration specified above includes the following amount as HRA and Transport Allowance in case of full time contract doctors :
HRA Transport Allowance 1. General Duty Medical Practitioners 5250/- 3712/- 2. Specialists 6838/- 3712/-
*If Railway accommodation is provided to General Duty Doctors / Specialists, an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA and license fee of the accommodation so provided will be deducted from the monthly fee admissible to the concerned Medical Practitioners.
D. Age Limit for Western Railway Contract Medical Practitioners 2015 :
- Not exceeding 50 years as on 01.01.2015 which is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC / ST and ex-servicemen and 3 years for OBC in the case of General Duty Doctors.
- Not exceeding 58 years as on 01.01.2015 for Specialists.
E. Western Railway Contract Medical Practitioners Qualification 2015 :
i. For WR Railway General Duty Qualification :
- Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS ( recognized by the Medical Council of India included in the first or second schedule or part eleven, of the third schedule ( other than the Licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 ) ). Holders of educational qualifications in part II of the third schedule should also fulfil the condition stipulated in Section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship.
F. Specialists :
- Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- A Post Graduate qualification in the relevant subject / field recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Three years experience in Clinical work after Post Graduation in the specialty concerned as on the date of interview. Candidates applying for part time specialists may indicate the duration of time for which they are applying on right top corner of their application.
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria alone need apply.
G. Doctors serving under State / Central Govt. / Public sector undertaking etc. may apply with NOC from the respective organizations.
H. Doctors while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any, including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railways.
I. Retired Govt. Doctor’s Engagement on contract basis.
Terms and conditions as laid down by Railway Board vide their letter No.2008/E(GR)II/1/1 dt.16.07.2012.
Retired Govt. Doctors upto the age of 65 years shall also be engaged as CMP against existing regular vacancies on a fixed remuneration of 46,000/- p.m. ( subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn by Retired Govt. Doctors should not exceed the last pay drawn ).
J. Applications complete in all respects may be sent to the following address by Registered Post :
Shri Aditya Kumar,
Deputy Chief Personnel Officer ( Gazetted ),
Western Railway, Headquarter Office,
Opp. Churchgate Station, Churchgate,
Mumbai – 400 020.
Candidates should indicate the Division / Unit they have applied for on right corner of their application.
K. The Western Railway Contract Medical Practitioners interviews for all the categories will be held as under :
|Centres||Day & Date||Venue||Report to|
|Western Railway HQ Office, GLO Bldg., 2nd floor, Churchgate,|
Mumbai - 20.
|Shri. Aditya Kumar,
Deputy Chief Personnel Officer ( Gazetted ),
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office,|
Divisional Personnel Officer,
|Station Superintendent Office, Indore Station,|
Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer,
Note : If any candidate / Retired Govt. Doctor wish to apply for more than one division, he will be required to send separate application for each division but he / she can appear for interview at any of the designated venue for all the 30 vacancies.
K. Candidates should apply in the proforma annexed. Certified copies of all testimonials and two passport size photograph may be submitted with the application.
L. Candidates who do not submit application in advance, can also come for a Walk-in-interview on the above mentioned place & date at 9.30 A.M. positively, along with applications in prescribed format with all enclosures and original certificates at the above mentioned address. All candidates desirous of walk in interview should report before 12.30 p.m. on date.
No other intimation will be given separately for the interview.