West Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for Sports Quota
Direct Recruitment of Sports persons against Sports Quota ( Open Advertisement ) on BPL Division of West Central Railway for the year 2014 – 15.
Date of WCR Railway Application Issue : 19.01.2015.
Closing Date for WCR Railway Application : 27.02.2015 time up to 17.00 Hours.
WCR Railway Applications are invited from eligible sports persons for recruitment in Group ‘D’ in Gr. PB – 1 5200 – 20200 GP 1800/- on 5 posts as under :
|S.No.||Discipline||Events / Position||Posts|
|1||Hockey ( Men )||01 Goalkeeper, 01 Centre Half, 01 Centre Forward||03|
|2||Cricket ( Men )||01 Medium pace Bowler cum Batsman, 01 Batsman cum W/Keeper||02|
There is no reservations for SC, ST and OBC being a Sub-quota.
1. Norms for Recruitment 5 posts in PB – 15200 – 20200 GP 1800.
WCR Railway Sports Quota Educational Qualification 2015 : Minimum SSC / Matriculate.
Sports Achievements Eligibility Norms
- Represented the country in common wealth Championship ( Junior / Senior ) / Asian Championship / Asia Cup ( Junior / Senior ) / South Asian Federation ( SAF ) Games ( Senior ) / USIC ( World Railway ) Championship ( Senior ) or
- Represented a state or Equivalent Unit in Federation Cup Championship ( Senior Category ) and obtained 3rd Position or
- Represented a State or Equivalent Unit in Senior / Youth / Junior National Championship or
- Represented a unit or district of States in the Senior State Championship and obtained 3rd position.
Hockey ( Men ) : For recruitment in Hockey against the posts having GP 1800/- Pay Band 5200 – 20200 participation in the International Tournaments of four or more nations will be considered.
Cricket ( Men ) : At National level following sports achievement in four days / one day limited overs / Twenty – 20 overs Cricket Championship ( except Vizzy Trophy ) organized under the aegis of BCCI may also be considered for recruitment against the posts having GP 1800/- in PB 5200 – 20200.
|S.No.||Details of Championship||Category||Minimum Sports Achievement for Recruitment in G.P. 1800/-|
|1.||All India Inter State elite & Plate Group Championships||Senior / Youth ( U - 22 ) / Junior ( U - 19 )||Participation in elite or Plate Group Championships|
|2.||All India Inter State Championships||Senior / Youth ( U - 19 )||Participation in any stage|
|3.||All India Inter Zonal Championships||Senior / Youth ( U - 19 )||Participation|
List of Junior National Championships Recognized for Recruitment against the Advertisement
|S.No.||Discipline||Category||Details of Recognized Junior National Championships|
|Age Group||Name of Championships|
|1.||Hockey||Men||Under - 21||Junior ( U - 21 ) National Hockey Championships|
|2.||Cricket||Men||Under - 22||Col.C.K. Nayudu Trophy ( Inter State Championships )|
|Under - 19||Cooch Behar Trophy ( One day Limited overs Inter State Championships )|
|Under - 19||Vinoo Manked Trophy ( One day Limited overs Inter State Championships )|
|Under - 19||Vijay Hazzare Trophy ( One day Limited overs All India Inter Zonal Championships )|
All Championships should be conducted under the the ageis of recognised International / National / State sports Federation and also recognized by the railway Sports promotion Board.
In team sports only sports persons who have actually played in the sports field shall only be eligible. Therefore a sports person who represents as member of a learn in any recognized events / championships but has actually not played in the fields shall not be considered for recruitment against sports quota. Accordingly candidate will have to produce a certificate showing that he / she has actually been a playing member.
A sports person will be considered for recruitment only for event / position / game advertised in which he has recognized sports norms sports achievements eligibility norms for posts carrying higher GP will also be eligible for posts carrying GP. Separate application for each category should be made along with requisite postal order.
2. Age Limit for WCR Railway Sports Quota 2015 : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 01.07.2014.
3. Only those sports persons who have acquired the sports achievement eligibility norms in the championship after 01.04.2012 and are active will be eligible to apply for appointment against sports quota. For validity of sports achievement concluding day of the Championships / event shall be taken in account.
4. WCR Railway Sports Quota Examination Fee 2015 :
- Indian postal order of 100/- should be drawn in favour of Sr.DFW / WCR / BPL which is non refundable postal order issued before the date of issue of Employment Notice ( i.e. 19.01.2015 ) will not be accepted and such application form will rejected and amount for forfeited.
- Exemption from WCR Railway Sports Quota Examination Fee : SC / ST, Minorities ( Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis ) and economically backward classed candidates are exempted from examination fee. Economically backward classed mean the candidates whose family income is less than 50000/ pa.
The following are authorized to issue income certificate in given format A :
- District magistrate or any other revenue officer up to the level of Tehsilder.
- Sitting member of Parliament of Lok Sabha for persons of their own constituency.
- BPL card of any other certificate issued by central Government under a recognized poverty alleviation programme or Izzat MST Issued by Railways.
- Union Minister may also recommended to Sr. Sports officer for any persons from anywhere in country.
- Sitting member of Parliament of Rajya Sabha for persons of the District in which these MPs normally reside.
5. WCR Railway Sports Quota Selection Procedure 2015 : All eligible candidates will be called for trial and after trial only the fit candidates will be called for West Central Railway interview. Candidates declared not fit by the trial committee will not be assessed further by recruitment committee.
6. How to Apply for WCR Railway Sports Quota 2015
WCR Railway Sports Quota Application as per format given alongside with two passport size photographs should be addressed to SR.DPO / WCR / BPL. Last Date of receipt of WCR Railway Sports Quota application is 27.02.2015 upto 17:00 hours. Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay. WCR Railway Sports Quota Applications 2015 should be sent by ordinary post only in a closed envelope or to be dropped in the application box provided for the purpose in the DRM (P ) Offices recruitment selection Bhopal upto 17:00 Hours on 27.02.2015.
No Acknowledgement at the counter will be given. WCR Railway Sports Quota Applications sent by courier / by Registered / A/D or Registered post will not be accepted. Any Discrepancy found in application and papers submitted by the applicant will render the Application invalid. On top of the envelope Application for recruitment against sports quota for the year 2014 – 15 should be super scribed.
if a candidates wants to apply for more than one position in Cricket / Hockey / he will have to submit separate forms for the same otherwise he will only be considered for the first position indicated in his form.
7. Note :
Original Documents of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification and Sports Achievements on the day of Trail and interview is must. No TA / DA / Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection trial / interview you will have to bring your own kit and also two passport size attested photograph. You may also be required to stay during the selection for two, three days, for which you have to make your own arrangements. The Railway Administration have all rights reserved to fix any date / place of postpone trial / interview or cancel due to unforeseen cause against which no claim will be accepted. All documents should be attested. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere on Bhopal Division WCR.
8. The decision of selection committee in all matters relating to eligibility acceptance or rejection of application etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
9. The candidates would be selected for employment only if they fitting Bhopal Division WCR team.