South Western Railway Recruitment 2015 for Technician Grade III ( Train Lighting )
South Western Railway,
Sub : Filling up of vacancies of skilled post against 25% LDCE quota in Technician Grade III ( Train Lighting ) in pay band + grade pay 5200 – 20200 + 1900 ( GP ) – Electrical dept. / UBL Division.
It is proposed of fill up the vacancies of Technician Grade III ( Train lighting ) in pay band + grade pay 5200 – 20200 + 1900 ( GP ) against 25% LDCE quota by conducting selection from serving Helpers Grade I / II ( Semi skilled and Unskilled ) in PB – 1 5200 – 20200 + GP 1800 staff of Electrical department who volunteers for the post.
|Sl. No.||Category||PB + GP||Vacancies|
|1.||Technician Grade III ( Train Lighting )||5200 - 20200 + 1900||02||01||04||07|
Applications are invited from the serving Semi-skilled and Unskilled staff of Electrical department who fulfills the following terms and conditions.
Technician Grade III ( Train Lighting ) : To fill up the vacancies of Tech.Gr.III ( TL ) against 25% LDCE quota staff eligible to apply from serving Helper I ( TL ) and Helper II ( Khalasis ) in pay band + grade pay 5200 – 20200 + 1800 of Electrical department.
The selection consist of written examinations. The volunteers should put in 3 years of regular service as on date of notification. However SC / ST employees possessing the requisite qualification will be eligible for being considered against the vacancies reserved for them as per extent instructions if they have completed a minimum of one years regular service.
The educational qualification essential and desirable for the above categories given below :
|Should have passed the matriculation or equivalent examination or passed Xth class under 10+2 system.||Should have science as one of the subject.|
Employees who have satisfy all conditions mentioned above only may submit their applications properly filled in the prescribed proforma ( enclosed ) to the controlling Supervisory officials who in turn should scrutinize the service particulars and other details and forward applications of those eligible employees who fulfill the conditions indicated above duly certified in a sealed cover addressed to the following and so as to reach on or before 24.06.2015
Assistant Personnel Officer (E),
Applications incomplete / improperly filled / received after the target date will be rejected without any intimation.
The Empanelled candidates will have to undergo suitable training for a period of 06 months to one year before promotion to the regular post of Tech. Gr. III ( TL ) on passing the trade test.
However such of the empanelled staff who possessing the qualification of ITI / Course completed Act Apprenticeship in the relevant trade in the Railway Establishment will be exempted from training and they will be subjected to a trade test and those passing the same will be regularly promoted as Technician Gr III ( TL ) in pay band + grade pay 5200 – 20200 + 1900. ( S.C.No.67/98 ) ( RBE.No.23/98 ).
Staff belongs to SC / ST community, while submitting their applications should invariably produce latest attested copy of the caste certificate with out fail.
All volunteers should enclose attested copies of School certificate in support of their educational qualification.
It is personal responsibility of the Depot supervisors to notify the contents is their letter to all the unskilled / semiskilled staff of Electrical department under their control giving wide publicity and forward the applications from the volunteers who are fulfilling the conditions of this office well in time.
Where no volunteers a Nil statement should be forwarded to this office without fail.
A spare copy of the notification is enclosed for exhibition on the depot / office notice board.
Syllabus for Promotion to the post of Technical Grade III ( Train Light ) in pay band – 1 5200 – 20200 + GP 1900 from unskilled and Semi skilled staff against 25% LDCE quota in Electrical Department
1. Through knowledge of reading, drawing and making out wiring diagrams and dimensioned sketches of objects connected with its trade of train lighting.
2. Knowledge about coach wiring and various circuits of different types of coaches.
3. Knowledge about the types and special features of cells used in different types of coaches.
4. Maintenance, repair and trouble shooting of various train lighting equipments such as alternators, inverters, RRUs, ERRUs, ‘V’ belts and pulley, alternator pulley, belt tension device, Junction boxes, under frame cables, coach wiring, fan and light fittings etc., in Non – AC coaches.
5. Maintenance, repair and trouble shooting of various equipments provided in pantry car such as alternators, inverters, RRUs, ERRUs, ‘V’ belts, axle pulley, alternator pulley, belt tension device, junction boxes, under frame cables, coach wiring, exhaust fan, Coach fans and light fittings, bottle cooler, refrigerator, hot water boiler, hot cases, deep freezer, etc.,
6. Knowledge of safe working at pit line ( Provision and removal of danger board before / after commencement / finishing of maintenance. Knowledge of procedures of first aid in case of accident / injurious etc.
7. Procedure for provision of emergency feeding terminal at enroute stations.
8. Knowledge of weding out of defective cells during maintenance.
9. Knowledge of code of practice for prevention of fire in coaches.
10. Maintenance of ETL Box, DRS card.
12. Maintenance schedules trip, FNE monthly.
13. Testing coach for earth +ve & -ve.
14. Knowledge of renewable and HRC fuses used in TL coaches with ratings, wiring in TL coaches.