South Western Railway Recruitment 2015 for Para Medical Staff
For Walk in Interview for Para Medical Post in Medical Department
South Western Railway inviting eligible candidates to walk in interview to engage full time Para – Medical Staff for the following category on contractual basis in Medical Department of South Western Railway.
|SI. No.||Category||No. of Vacancies||Communal Break Up||Age as on 01.10.2015||Medical Standard||Consolidated Remuneration per Month||Date & Time of Interview|
|01||Staff Nurse||02||00||00||01||01||20 - 39||C - 1||21,190/-||16.12.2015 at 10.00 a.m.|
|02||Radiographer / X - Ray Technician||01||00||00||00||01||19 - 32||B - 1||12,190/-|
|03||H. & M. Inspector Gr. III||03||00||00||01||02||18 - 32||C - 1||20,570/-||17.12.2015 at 10.00 a.m.|
|04||Lab Superintendent||02||00||00||01||01||18 - 32||B - 1||20,570/-|
Age Relaxation for South Western Railway Para Medical Staff 2015 : 3 Years for OBC is admissible in the category of posts reserved for them.
Place of South Western Railway Para Medical Staff Interview 2015 :
Deputy Chief Medical Director / Office / General Managers Office,
South Western Railway,
Hubballi – 580 020.
South Western Railway Para Medical Staff Educational Qualification 2015 :
|SI. No.||Category||Required Educational Qualification|
|01||Health and Malaria Inspector Gr III||B.Sc. Having studied Chemistry as Main / Optional Subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course plus
a. One Year Diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector’ Or
b. One Year National Trade Certificate ( NTC ) In Health / Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training. Ministry of Labour and Employment Govt of India, New Delhi.
|02||Staff Nurse||Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 03 Years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B. Sc. ( Nursing ).
Mote : The Indian Nursing Council has also laid down certain special concessions for the above courses in respect of Auxiliary Nurse - Midwives, Midwives and "B' Grade Nurses, by way of reduced course period etc. candidates obtaining the qualification prescribed above, under these concessions will also be eligible for recruitment.
|03||Radiographer / X - Ray Technician||10 +2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma In Radiography / X - Ray Technicians / Radiodiognosis Technology ( 02 Years course ) from a recognized institute. Science graduates with Diploma In Radiography / X - Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology ( 02 Years course ) shall be preferred.|
|04||Lab Superintendent||B. Sc. with Bio - Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life Science / B.Sc. with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology ( DMLT ) or equivalent or B.Sc. in medical Technology ( Laboratory ) from a Recognized institution.|
Other Conditions :
- The engagement of the above para medical staff would be on full time contract basis for a period of one year or till regularly selected RRB candidates are available or till the currency of the scheme exists, whichever is the earliest. Further, the services of these Para – Medical staff are also terminable before the expiry of contract period, on unsatisfactory performance. Their services rendered as contract Para – Medical Staff is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board. This contract engagement will also not confer any right to regularization or absorption.
- The contract Para Medical Staff shall not be entitled for Railway Quarters etc. as a matter of right However, if available they will be provided accommodation. If Government accommodation is provided, an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA Plus license fee of the accommodation so provided will be deducted.
- The detailed instructions with regard to their duties while on contract with Railway shall be given to them in the event of their selection along with offer of engagement.
- The eligible and willing candidates should report to the venue at 9.00 am on the date of South Western Railway Para Medical Staff interview 2015 along with the filled up application form in the prescribed format appended duly enclosing necessary attested copies of testimonials and producing original certificates for verification and interview.
- Reserved candidate should bring the latest Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma.
- No. TA / DA will be paid to the candidates attending the South Western Railway Para Medical Staff interview 2015.
- The candidates have to be prepared to stay for more than one day at Hubballi, if required, for the South Western Railway Para Medical Staff interview 2015.