South Western Railway Recruitment 2013 for Doctors
South Western Railway proposes to engage full time Medical Practitioners on contract basis for a period of one year on South Western Railway by conducting Walk-in-Interview for open market candidates and also Retired Railway Doctors.
1. Eligibility Criteria / Qualification for South Western Railway Doctors 2013 :
General Duty Doctors : ( For open market candidates and Retired Railway Doctors ).
The candidate should be M.B.B.S and should be in possession of a valid Registration Certificate of any of the State Medical Council of India after completion of 01 year compulsory rotatory internship.
2. South Western Railway Doctors Age Limit 2013 :
- For Open Market Candidate : Should not have completed more than 50 years as on 03.05.2013. However, age relaxation is admissible upto five years to SC / ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
- For Retired Railway Doctors : upto the age of 65 year.
3. No. of Vacancies in South Western Railway for Doctors 2013 :
General Duty Doctors : UR-04, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-03 = Total – 09
( Note : Selected CMP’s are liable to work anywhere over Hubli, Bangalore and Mysore Divisions on South Western Railway ).
4. Place of Interview for South Western Railway 2013 : Office of the Chief Medical Director, Central Hospital, Gadag Road, Hubli.
Date and Time of Interview : 19.06.2013, Interview will commence from 10:00 hrs onwards.
( Open Market candidates and Retired Railway Doctors who are interested should come to the above venue with Registration No. of Medical Council and State and all necessary certificates in original. )
5. Honorarium :
- For Open Market Candidates : 39,400/- per month fixed.
- For Retired Railway Doctors : Fixed remuneration of 46,000/- per month ( subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn by retired Railway doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn ).
6. South Western Railway Terms and Conditions 2013 :
For Open Market Candidates and Retired Railway Doctors :
- The engagement of Doctors would be on full time contract basis for a period of one year or till regularly selected ADMOs are available which ever is earlier. Further the service of these Doctors are also terminable before expiry of one year by either side after giving 15 days notice. The services rendered as contract doctors is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through UPSC. It will also not confer any right for regularization or absorption.
- No Private practice is allowed.
- The contract doctors shall not be entitled for Railway Quarter etc., as a matter of right. However if available they will be provided accommodation. If Government accommodation is provided an amount equivalent to the sum of House Rent Allowance and license fee of the accommodation so provided will be deducted.
- The detailed terms and condition for open market candidates and Retired Railway Doctors, with regard to their duties while on contract with Railways shall be given to them separately, in the event of their selection along with the offer of engagement.
7. The eligible and willing candidates should report to Deputy Chief Personnel Officer / Recruitment between 09:00 hrs to 13:00hrs on 19.06.2013 at Office of the Chief Medical Director, Central Hospital, Gadag Road, Hubli along with application form in the format appended duly enclosing necessary attested copies of testimonials. Original certificates should be produced for verification. Candidates belongs to SC / ST / OBC should bring the latest Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed proforma.
8. Notification is also published in South Western Railway Web site : http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
9. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates attending the South Western Railway Interview.