South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 for Sports Persons against Sports Quota
Centralised notification for recruitment of Sports Persons against Sports Quota ( Open Advertisement ) on South Eastern Railway for the Year 2015 – 16.
Opening Date : 10.10.2015
|Closing Date & Time for Receipt of Application||16.11.2015 at 18.00 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for receipt of applications through post for candidates who are resident of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir Lahaul and Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep||01.12.2015 at 18.00 hrs.|
|( Note : Applications received after closing date and time shall not be entertained )|
South Eastern Railway invites applications from talented, committed and outstanding sports persons to join South Eastern Railway family. If you fulfill the criteria for following games / events, please apply within the specified period with copies of all relevant documents, in the prescribed form ( Annexure – 1 ) for filling up of (i) 21 nos. of Group – ‘C’ posts and 10 nos. Erstwhile Group – “D” posts against the quota of Head Quarters unit and (ii) 23 nos. Erstwhile Group “D” posts against the quota of Divisional / Workshop Units in different Grade Pay : 2800/- or 2400 2000/- Or 1900/- and 1800 ( Gr. D Erstwhile ) in Scale PB – 1 : 5,200 – 20,200/- against the different Sports discipline indicated below :
(1)The recruitment is to be done in the following fields of Sports :
(i) Details of vacancies against Head Quarters Quota for the year 2015 – 16 :
|Unit||Sl. No.||Sports discipline||Grade Pay ( )||No. of Vacancy||Special Skill / Position|
|HQ||01.||Archery ( W )||2,800/- / 2,400/-,||01||Any event|
|2,000/- / 1,900/-||01||Compound / Recurve|
|02.||Athletics ( M )||2,000/- / 1,900/-||02||5000 / 10000/ Long Jump / Javelin Throw / 100 / 400 / 800 Mtrs / Hammer Throw|
|03.||Badminton ( M )||2,000/- / 1,900/-||01||-|
|04.||Ball Badminton ( M )||2,000/- / 1,900/-||02||One Front Line & One Back Line|
|05.||Body Building ( M )||2,000/- / 1,900/-||02||65 / 70 / 80 / 100 / + 100 Kgs.|
|06.||Boxing ( M )||2,800/- / 2,400/-||02||Any weight category|
|07.||Cricket ( M )||2,000/- / 1,900./-||01||All-rounder|
|08.||Diving ( M )||2,000/- / 1,900/-||01||High Board / Spring Board|
|09.||Football ( M )||1,800/-||01||Forward / Side Back|
|10.||Hockey ( M )||2,800/- / 2,400/-||01||Any position
|1,800/-||02||Mid Field & forward|
|11.||Kabaddi ( W )||2,000/- / 1,900/-||02||Right Line / Left Line / Left Cover with Raider
|1,800/-||01||Right Line / Left Line / Left Cover with Raider|
|12.||Power Lifting ( W )||2,800/- / 2,400/-||01||Any Weight
|1,800/-||02||57 / 72 / 84 / 84 ( + ) Kgs|
|13.||Rifle Shooting ( M / W )||2,000/- / 1,900/-||01||Prone / 3rd Position|
|14.||Swimming ( M )||1,800/-||01||200 / 400 Mtrs. Free Style or Breast Stroke|
|15.||Table Tennis ( W )||1,800/-||01||-|
|16.||Tennis ( M )||1,800/-||01||-|
|17.||Volleyball ( M )||2,000/- / 1,900/-||01||All-rounder|
|18.||Volleyball ( W )||2,000/- / 1,900/-||01||Centre Blockers|
|19.||Water Polo ( M )||2,000/- / 1,900/-||01||Forward / Goalkeeper|
|Total = 31 posts ( 5 posts in GP 2,800/- / 2,400/-, 16 posts in GP 2,000/- / 1,900/- & 10 posts in GP 1,800/- )|
(ii) Details of vacancies against Divisional and workshop quota for the year 2015 – 16 :
|Unit||Sl. No.||Sports Discipline||Grade Pay ( )||No. of Vacancy||Special Skill / Position|
|KGP||01.||Cricket ( M )||1800/-||01||Fast Bowler|
|03.||Volleyball ( M )||03||Counter Attacker, Centre Blocker and Lifter one each|
|KGP ( WS )||04.||Chess ( M )||01||-|
|06.||Cricket ( M )||01||Medium Pacer-cum- Batsman|
|CKP||07.||Cricket ( M )||01||Seamer|
|08.||Volleyball ( M )||02||One Lifter and One All-rounder|
|09.||Athletics ( M )||02||One Long Distance ( 5000 - 10000 Mtrs. ) and One Sprinter ( 100 - 200 Mtrs. )|
|ADA||10.||Volleyball ( M )||02||One Centre Blocker & One Counter Attacker|
|11.||Cricket ( M )||02||One pace bowler & One All-rounder|
|12.||Chess ( M )||01||-|
|RNC||13.||Hockey ( M )||03||One Goalkeeper, One Full Back & One Mid-field|
|14.||Hockey ( W )||02||Two Forwards|
|Total : 23 Posts ( all posts in GP 1800/- : 05 posts each in KGP, ADA, CKP & RNC Divns. and 03 posts in KGP ( W / S ).|
N.B. : No post is reserved for SC / ST / OBC. However, the candidates claiming to belong to SC / ST / OBC communities are required to enclose photo copy of Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority duly self-attested.
2. Sports Norms for recruitment of Sports Persons in different Grade pay and Pay Bands :
|Sr. No.||Pay Band / Scale||Grade Pay ( )||Minimum Sports Norms for Recruitment|
|1.||PB - 1 : 5,200/- 20,200/-||2800/- Or 2400/-||(a) Represented the Country in Olympic Games ( Senior Category Or (b) at least 3rd position in any of the Championships / Event in the world Cup ( Junior / Senior Category ) / World Championships ( Junior / Senior Category ) / Asian Games ( Senior Category ) / Commonwealth Games ( Senior Category ), except Gold Medal in Asian Games.|
|2.||PB - 1 : 5,200/- 20,200/-||2000/- Or 1900/-||a) Represented the Country in any of the Championships / events in the World Cup ( Junior / Senior Category ) / World Championships ( Junior / Senior Category ) / Asian Games ( Senior Category ) / Commonwealth Games ( Senior Category ) Or
b) At least 3rd position, in any of Championships / Events in the Commonwealth Championships ( Junior / Senior Category ) / Asian Championships / Asia Cup ( Junior / Senior Category ) / South Asian Federations ( SAF ) Games ( Senior Category ) / USIC ( World Railways ) Championships ( Senior Category )
c) At least 3rd position in Senior / Youth / Junior National Championships Or
d) At least 3rd Position in National Games Organized under aegis of Indian Olympic Association Or
e) At least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities Or
f) 1st Position in Federation Cup Championships ( Senior Category )
|3.||PB - 1 : 5,200/- 20,200/-||1800/-||a) Represented the Country in any of the Championships / Events in the Commonwealth Championships ( Junior / Senior Category ) / Asian Championships / Asia Cup ( Junior / Senior Category ) / South Asian Federations ( SAF ) Games ( Senior Category ) / USIC ( World Railways ) Championships ( Senior Category ) Or
b) At least 3rd Position in Federation Cup Championships ( Senior Category ) Or
c) Represented a State of equivalent unit, except in Marathon and Cross Country, in Senior / Youth / Junior National Championships Or
d) At least 3rd Position In Senior State Championships for all Units and Districts of the State
3. Additional acceptable Sports achievement eligibility norms for certain Sports discipline as mention below ( Read with Para 2 ) :
(a) In Athletics, medal winning performance in National Inter-State Athletics Championships, may also be considered for recruitment against the posts having Grade Pay 1900 in PB – 1 5,200 – 20,200/-.
(b) In Chess : Following Sports achievements may also be considered for recruitment in the following Grade Pay Bands :
|Name of the Pay Band / Scale||Grand Pay||Pay Band||Minimum Sports Norms for Recruitment|
|In ( )|
|PB - 1||1,800||5,200 - 20,200||2300 or more rating points in last two consecutive FIDE Rating Lists.|
(c) In Table Tennis & Badminton : Sports Persons may also be considered for recruitment on the basis of their Current Annual All India Rankings in different Grade Pay and Pay Bands as per following Criteria in pay Band PB – 1 5200/- – 20,200/- :
|Pay Band / Scale||Grade Pay||Minimum Sports Norms For Recruitment|
|Age Category||Event||Current Annual All India Ranking|
|PB - 1||2,000/-or 1,900/-||Seniors||Singles||Upto 12th position|
|Doubles||Upto 4th position|
|Youth||Singles||Upto 6th position|
|Junior||Singles||Upto 6th position|
|PB - 1||1,800/-||Seniors||Singles||Upto 16th position|
|Doubles||Upto 6th position|
|Youth||Singles||Upto 8th position|
|Junior||Singles||Upto 8th position|
Only the current annual All India Ranking shall be considered. Ranking in mixed doubles shall not be considered.
(d) In Cricket at National Level, following Sports achievements in 4 days / One day Limited Overs / Twenty – 20 Over Men / Women Cricket Championships ( except Vizzy Trophy ) organized under aegis of BCCI, may also be considered for recruitment against the posts having Grade Pay 1800/- or 1900/- in Pay Band 5200 20,200/-.
|SI. No.||Details of Championships||Category||Minimum Sports Norms for Recruitment|
|1,900 / 2,000||1800/-|
|(i)||All India Inter-State Elite & Plate Group Championships||Senior / youth ( U - 23 ) Junior ( U - 19 )||Semi-finalist of Elite Group Championships||Participation in Elite or Plate Group Championships|
|(ii)||All India Inter-State Championships||Senior / Junior ( U - 19 )||Semi-finalist of All India Knockout Stage||Participation in any stage|
|(iii)||All India Inter-Zonal Championships||Senior / Junior ( U - 19 )||Finalist||Participation|
(e) In Hockey, for recruitment against the posts having Grade pay 1900 or 2000/- in pay band 5200 – 20,200/-; at least 2nd position in the International Tournament of four or more nations, may be considered. Participation in these tournament may be considered for recruitment against the posts having Grade Pay 1800/- in Pay Band 5,200 – 20,200/-. Only Hockey India Certificate is Recognized for purpose of Recruitment.
(f) In Rifle Shootings, for recognized domestic championships as mentioned in Para – 2 above, only the individual performance shall be considered for recruitment purpose. All India G. V. Mavlankar Shooting Championship is not recognized championship for this purpose. Performance in the National Shooting Championship Competitions, only the “National Championship” should be considered as a recognised category for recruitment purpose, “Civilian Championship” is not a recognized category.
(g) In Boxing, GP 2,800/- / 2,400/- only International Achievements as at Para – 2.1 on or after 01.04.2013 will be considered.
(h) In Archery-
- (i) GP 2,800/- / 2,400/- only International Achievements as at Para – 2,1 will be considered.
- (ii) GP 2,000/- / 1,900/- achievements at Para 2.2 will be considered but achievements in National Championships conducted by Archery Association of India on or after 01.04.2013 shall not be considered.
(i) In Bali Badminton, Recognition shall only be given to the Ball Badminton Federation of India as National Sports Federation led by Shri Ch. Rajshekhar as President and Sri Y. Raja Rao as General Secretary and Sports achievements in All India Inter-University Championship and in International Events may also be considered for recruitment.
(j) For recruitment of sportspersons on the basis of sports achievements in Junior National Championships, ( the age group-wise ) as indicated below shall be considered for recruitment against this Advertisement :
|Sl. No.||Discipline & Category||Age group||Name of the recognized Championship|
|1.||Archery ( W )||Under - 19||As per Note Below|
|2.||Athletics ( M )||Under - 20||Jr. National Athletics Championship|
|3.||Badminton ( M )||Under - 19||Jr. National Badminton Championship|
|4.||Ball Badminton ( M )||Under - 19||Jr. National Ball Badminton Championship|
|5.||Body Building ( M )||Under - 21||Jr. National Body Building Championship|
|6.||Boxing ( M )||17 - 18 Years||As per Note Below|
|7.||Cricket ( M )||Under - 23||Col. C.K. Nayudu Trophy ( Interstate Championship )|
|Under - 19||Cooch Behar Trophy ( Interstate Championship )|
|Vinoo Mankad Trophy ( one day limited over interstate Championship )|
|Vijay Hazare Trophy ( one day limited over All India inter Zonal Championship )|
|8.||Aquatics Diving ( M )||Under - 18||Sub Jr. National Aquatics Championship|
|9.||Football ( M )||Under - 19||Jr. National Football Championship for B.C.Roy Trophy|
|10.||Hockey ( M )||Under - 21||Junior ( under - 21 ) National Hockey Championship|
|11.||Kabaddi ( W )||Under - 19||Junior National Kabaddi Championship|
|12.||Power Lifting ( W )||Under - 23||Jr. National Power Lifting Championship|
|13.||Rifle Shooting ( M ) & ( W )||Under - 21||National Shooting Championships Competition ( for all age group )|
|14.||Aquatics Swimming ( M )||Under - 17 ( Group - 1 )||Jr. National Aquatics Championship|
|15.||Table Tennis ( W )||Under - 17||Jr. & Youth National Table Tennis Championship|
|16.||Tennis ( M )||Under - 18||(i) DSCL National Tennis Championship for all age group|
|(ii) ADIDAS Jr. National Tennis Championship for Under - 18 and below age group|
|17.||Volley Ball ( M ) & ( W )||Under - 19||Jr. National Volley Ball Championship|
|18.||Aquatics/ Waterpolo ( M )||Under - 18||Jr. National Aquatics Championship|
|19.||Chess ( M )||Under - 19||Jr. National Chess Championship|
In Boxing – GP 2800/- / 2400/- only International Achievements as at Para – 2.1 on or after 01.04.2013 will be considered.
(i) GP 2800/- / 2400/- only International Achievements as at Para – 2.1 will be considered.
(ii) GP 2000/-/ 1900/- achievements at Para 2.2 will be considered but achievements in National Championships conducted by Archery Association of India on or after 01.04.2013 shall not be considered.
(k) All the championships mentioned above should be conducted under the aegis of recognized International / National / State Sports Federations and also recognized by the Railway Sports Promotion Board. National meets, Rural meets, Festival meets, National School Games and other similar tournaments shall not be considered.
(l) A Sportsperson can be considered for recruitment only in the events / position / game advertised in which he / she has recognized Sports norms.
(m) AII the recruitments against Open Advertisement Quota shall be at the minimum of the scale of pay.
(n) Sportspersons having the Sports norms for higher grade pay and applied against the vacancies for lower Grade Pay can be considered for recruitment for post carrying lower Grade Pay, subject to furnishing an undertaking that he/she will not claim higher Grade Pay after joining the Railways.
(o) In team Sports, only sports persons who actually played the sports in fields, shall only be eligible. Therefore, a sports person who represents as member of a term in any recognized sports event / championship but has actually not played in the fields, shall not be considered for recruitment against sports quota. Accordingly, the applicants must require to produce the certificate for actual participation in field for their recognized sports achievements issued by Concerned Federation / Association / University, recognized by RSPB, New Delhi, before the day of trial. In the case of failure of submission of such certificate, candidate should not be allowed to participate in the field trial.
4. Minimum Educational Qualification for SER Railway Sports Person Jobs 2015 :
- For the post having GP 2400/- & 2800/- – A University Degree or its equipment.
- For the post having GP 1900/- & 2000/- – 12th Pass ( +2 ) or its equivalent.
- For the post having GP 1800/- 10th pass or ITI or its equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate ( NAC ) granted by National Council for Vocational Training ( NCVT ).
5. (a) Age Limit for SER Railway Vacancies 2015 : Minimum 18 years – maximum 25 years as on 01.01.2016. No relaxation in lower or upper age limit is permissible for any category of candidates.
(b) Proof of age : The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation passed Certificate OR in a Certificate recognized as equivalent to Matriculation.
6. Period or reckoning Sports Achievements : The Sports achievement should be in the current financial year ( i.e. 2015 – 16 ) and / or immediate previous two financial years ( i.e. on or after 01.04.2013 ) shall only be considered for appointment. The period shall be counted from the date of notification. For validity of sports achievement, concluding day of the championship shall be taken into consideration. Activeness in Sports shall be adjusted as per the candidate’s performance during the Field Trial.
7. Procedure for SER Railway 2015 Recruitment :
All eligible candidates will be called for Trial and after Trial, only the FIT candidates will be called for Interview.
For Headquarters vacancies, selection will be conducted by South Eastern Railway, Hd. Qrs. / Garden Reach and for Divisional / Workshop vacancies, selection will be done by the respective Divisions / workshop themselves.
(I) Distribution of Marks awarded by Trial Committee :
Trial of Candidates shall be conducted by the Trial Committee in the presence of Recruitment Committee to assess their sports performance / suitability for the team of South Eastern Railway. All field trials will be Video-graphed in order to maintain absolute transparency and fair means of selection. Candidates found “Fit” in the Trial will be considered for next stage selection. The following is the criteria of marks for the Trial ( Out of 40 marks ) :
|(i)||For game skill, physical fitness & coach’s observation during Trials :||40 marks|
|(ii)||Fit candidate||Candidate securing 25 marks or|
|(iii)||Not Fit candidate||Securing marks below 25|
(II) After trial only the candidate declared ‘Fit’ shall be considered for the next stage i.e. interview / documents verification. No marks shall be given to the candidates declared ‘Not Fit’ in the Trial for their sports achievements etc. Only such candidates who are declared ‘Fit’ in Trial and attend interview shall be awarded marks for Sports achievements, educational qualification, general intelligence etc.
(III) Distribution of marks : Maximum marks which can be awarded in the Trial and during interview shall be as follows :
|(i)||For game skill, Physical fitness & coach's observation during Trials||40 marks|
|(ii)||Assessment of Sports Achievement as per norms||50 marks|
|(iii)||Educational Qualification||05 marks|
|(iv)||General Intelligence / Personality etc.||05 marks|
(IV) Qualifying marks : Minimum qualifying marks of the recruitment through Open Advertisement in different Grade Pay, observing the criteria as mentioned in Para-7 (iii) above shall be as follows :
|SI. No.||Grade Pay||Pay Band||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|( In )|
|(a)||2800 / 2400||5200 - 20200||70 Marks|
|(b)||2000 / 1900||5200 - 20200||65 Marks|
|(c)||1800||5200 - 20200||60 Marks|
Note : The offer of appointment shall be given purely on the basis of merit. In case more than one sports person scores the same marks, preference shall be given to the younger candidate to decide the merit.
(V) Date, Venue and Time for Trial will be intimated to the eligible candidates through Ordinary Post. The venue for Trial fixed by South Eastern Railway will be binding and final. Request for change of venue by the candidates shall not be entertained. The decision of South Eastern Railway in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications will be final and binding on the candidates.
(VI) No correspondence shall be entertained in respect of any application, which has been rejected. Similarly, no intimation shall be sent to any applicant, who is not called for trial / interview as well as found ‘Not Fit’ after the trial / interview. Mere calling for trial / interview does not confer any right or claim for appointment in Railways.
8. SER Railway Recruitment Examination Fees 2015 :
- A non-refundable Bank Draft / Indian Postal Order for 100/- will be the examination fee for unreserved and OBC candidates. Bank Draft / IPO should be issued in favour of the addressee as indicated in the table – under Para – 10.
- SC / ST, Women, Minorities & Economically Backward Class candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. Minorities will mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zorastrian ( Parsis ). For claiming waiver of examination fee, minorities candidates should furnish ‘self declaration’ as mentioned in Annexure – III along with the application form. Minority candidates shall also be required to furnish an affidavit of their belonging to minority community.
- Economically Backward Classes will mean the candidates whose family income is less than 50,000/- per annum and income certificate for this purpose should be issued from the specified authority and on Specified Format as per Annexure – II.
9. How to Apply for SER Railway Sports Person 2015 :
- Application as per format given should be submitted on A4 size paper duly filled in by the candidates own handwriting, duly accompanying with Self attested copies of all certificates and
- Two passport size photographs ( one to be pasted in the space provided in the application form and other to be clipped with the application form ).
- All the photo copies of Sports achievement Certificates, Age Proof Certificate, Education Qualification and Caste Certificate should be Self Attested by the candidate and should be enclosed along with application form.
- Any discrepancy found in the application and documents submitted by the applicants will render the application invalid. Candidates should write the “name of the event, category applied for and post applied for” In block letters at the top of envelope which should be superscribed : “Application for recruitment against Sports Quota – 2015 – 16, in S.E. Railway,”.
- In case of serving employee “No objection Certificate” from the employer should be attached.
- Candidates are advised to log on South Eastern Railway’s official website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in for downloading the application form.
- Candidates who wish to apply for separate categories, may do so, by filling separate application along with requisite enclosures and postal order.
10. Whom to Apply for SER Railway Sports Person against Sports Quota 2015 :
The South Eastern Railway application should be addressed to the postal address of respective Division / Workshop / HQ or dropped in the Box provided in the respective offices at the address given below :
|Unit||To whom the application be address to||Bank Draft or IPO payable in favour of|
|For HQ||Assistant Personnel Officer ( Recruitment ), |
South Eastern Railway, 11, Garden Reach Road, Kolkata - 700 043.
( Drop Box provided in the G.M. Building, 1st Floor, in Recruitment Section of S.E.RIy. Hd. Quarters, Garden Reach.)
|FA & CAO, S.E. Railway, Garden Reach, Payable at GPO / Kolkata|
|Kharagpur Division||Divisional Railway Manager ( Personnel ), |
South Eastern Railway, Kharagpur, W.B.,
Pin - 721 301.
|Sr. DFM / KGP|
|Chakradharpur Division||Divisional Railway Manager ( Personnel ), |
South Eastern Railway,
Dist: West Singhbhum,
Pin - 833 102.
|Sr. DFM / Chakradharpur|
|Ranchi Division||Divisional Railway Manager ( Personnel ), |
South Eastern Railway,
Ranchi Division / Hatia,
Pin - 834 003.
|Sr. DFM / Ranchi|
|Adra Division||Divisional Railway Manager ( Personnel ), |
South Eastern Railway,
Pin - 723 121.
|Sr. DFM / Adra|
|Kharagpur Workshop||Workshop Personnel Officer, |
South Eastern Railway,
Pin - 721 301.
|Sr. AFA KGP ( WS ), KGP|
The South Eastern Railway job application should be send by ordinary post only in a closed envelope or be dropped in the application box provided for the purpose in the place mentioned in above table upto 18.00 hrs. on 16.11.2015. No receipt will be given at any counter.
11. Grounds for Rejection of SER Railway Application 2015 :
Any of the deficiencies / discrepancies found in the application form and documents submitted by the applicant will render the SER application invalid :
- Application not submitted in prescribed format as published in Employment Notice and incomplete or in eligible.
- Candidate under aged / over aged as on 01.01.2016 or date of birth not filled or wrongly filled.
- SER Railway application received after 18.00 hrs. on the closing date. Railway Administration is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Application submitted without enclosing relevant Certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, sports achievements etc.
- Application for SER Railway without Signature or Signature in Capital Letter or disjointed letters.
- Photo copies of documents not self attested by the candidate.
- Without photos or affixing / attaching Photostat copy of Photograph
- Without Demand Draft / IPO of requisite amount and validity ( for specified Category ).
- Application not filled in English or Hindi or not filled by the candidate in his / her own hand writing.
- Application without Date and legible ( not blurred or smudged ) thumb impression.
- Any other irregularities / incomplete application noticed which are considered invalid by this Railway.
12. Other relevant important instructions for SER Railway Jobs 2015 :
Kindly ensure :
- To bring original documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, sports achievements on the date of trial and interview; without which, you will not be allowed to appear in the selection trial.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear for the Trials etc. at short notice after the last date of submission is over.
- No TA / DA / Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection trial / interview. You will have to bring your own kits and also two recent passport size attested photographs same as pasted in the application.
- You may be required to stay during the selection for 02 / 03 days, for which you have to make your own arrangements. The Railway Administration reserved all rights to fix any day as deemed suitable, change of place or postpone trial / interview at its own convenient which can also be cancelled due to unforeseen causes against which no claim will be accepted.
- All copies of Certificates submitted along with the application should be self attested by the candidate.
- The candidates would be finally selected for employment only if they pass the medical examination prescribed for the post to which he / she will be appointed and ready to be posted anywhere over South Eastern Railway where vacancies are available.
- The decision of Railway Administration / Selection Committee in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, final selection, offer of appointment and assigning of post & etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Canvassing in any form shall render the candidate liable for disqualification.
- Candidates admission at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of call letters to the candidates will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared.
- All these recruitment of sports persons will be dealt as per Railway Board’s directives issued from time to time.
- Selected candidates will have to submit ’Service Bond’ of 05 years at the time of appointment.
- Sports persons selected against Sports Quota shall be terminated from service, if the information and documents furnished by him/her for recruitment are found incorrect/fake at any stage, observing requisite procedure for such termination.