South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 for Medical Practitioner
“Walk in Interview” for the post of Contract Medical Practitioner on Full Time / Part Time Contract basis Employment Notice No. 01/15 ( Med. )
1. South Eastern Railway will engage “Contract Medical Practitioners” on full time / part time contract basis on the following terms and conditions :
Date & Time of Interview for South Eastern Railway Medical Practitioner Jobs 2015
|Date & Time of Interview||Venue|
|21st December,2015 at 11.00 hrs.||Office of the Chief Medical Director,
South Eastern Railway,
Kolkata - 700 043.
2. Number of South Eastern Railway Posts 2015 : Total – 29 ( Twenty nine ).
( Community wise break up : ( UR – 15, SC – 4, ST – 2, OBC – 8 ).
General Duty : 17 ( Seventeen ) ( Garden Reach – 01, Kharagpur – 07, Chakradharpur – 05, Adra – 04 ).
Specialist : 10 ( Ten ) :
- Orthopedic Surgeon – 02 ( Garden Reach, Chakradharpur ).
- Anaesthetist – 02 ( Chakradharpur, Adra ).
- Ophthalmologist – 01 ( Chakradharpur ).
- Pathologist – 02 ( Kharagpur, Adra ).
- Physician – 02 ( Chakradharpur, Adra ).
- General Surgeon – 01 ( Adra ).
Part time Dental Surgeon – 02 ( Kharagpur, Adra ).
3. South Eastern Railway Probable Location of Postings : In different places of Kharagpur, Chakradharpur & Adra divisions & Garden Reach, South Eastern Railway.
N.B : The locations of posting as well as the number of vacancies are liable to change as per administrative need.
4. Educational Qualification for South Eastern Railway Vacancies 2015 :
- For specialists : MBBS with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the respective field of specialty.
- For General Duty : MBBS.
- For Part Time Dental Surgeon : BDS & above.
All the candidates must be registered with MCI and the qualifications must be recognized by MCI.
|** Monthly Remuneration|
|*General Duty Medical Practitioners||55,000/-|
|Part time Dental Surgeons||19,400 #|
|For Retired doctors||46,000 ##|
# For Part time Dental Surgeon the working hours will be 4 hours daily.
## Subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn by retired doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn at the time of retirement.
** If Govt. accommodation is provided, an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA & license fee of the accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration. One set 1st class complementary Railway pass for self and family during each contractual year shall be issued after 03 months continuous service. Daily rate of reduction from the fees for excess absence will be made as per extant rules.
5. South Eastern Railway Recruitment Terms and Conditions 2015
- The appointment will be on full time contract basis for an initial period of one year or till replaced by UPSC selected doctors, whichever is earlier. For Dental surgeons, the appointment will be on part time basis i.e 4 hours daily.
- The contract is liable to be terminated by giving two weeks notice by either side, without assigning any reasons, or if the Contract Medical Practitioner is mentally / physically incapacitated.
- The contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularization or absorption in the post.
- A candidate should not exceed 50 years of age ( not applicable for Retired Doctors ) as on 01.01.2015, (5 yrs. age relaxation for SC / ST and 3 yrs. for OBC ).
- Retired IRMS Officers / Retired Government Medical Officers of State Govt. & Central Govt. below the age of 65 ( sixty five ) years are also eligible to apply for the post of CMPs in Railways. Such engagement of Retired doctors as CMPs shall be for a period of one year or 65 years of age or till replaced by UPSC selected doctors whichever is earlier. The same may be extendable (as a fresh)for a maximum of five consecutive terms. However, in any case age should not exceed 65 years.
The willing candidates may report for the “Walk In” interview to the above mentioned venue at 10.00 hours, with an application for South Eastern Railway Jobs ( Format of application i.e. Annex – A and Annex – B enclosed ) along with all certificates / mark sheets / testimonials including Caste certificate ( if any ) in original and self attested true copies and also two recent passport size photographs. In the event of any wrong information / fake certificates / testimonials etc., the candidates will be liable to taken- up under Govt. of India’s law, in force.