South East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 for Para Medical Staff
SECR Railway Walk-in-Interview for the post of Para Medical Staff on contract basis.
1. SECR Railway Para Medical Staff Date & Venue 2016 : 19.02.2016 & 20.02.2016, Central Hospital, Bilaspur.
2. SECR Railway Para Medical Staff Vacancies 2016 : 15.
|Sl. No.||Category||Vacancy||Community wise break up||Place of posting|
|1.||Staff Nurse||02||01||01||-||-||Central Hospital, Bilaspur|
|8.||Health & Malaria Inspector||06||04||-||-||02||BSP - 03, NGP - 03|
3. SECR Railway Para Medical Staff Educational Qualification 2016 ;
|Sl. No.||Category||Education Qualification||Suitability for PWD|
|1.||Staff Nurse||Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing Or Other Institutions recognized by Indian Nursing Council Or B.Sc ( Nursing ).||VH ( LV ) OH ( OL )|
|2.||Lab Attendant||Matriculation with science plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology ( DMLT ).||VH ( LV ), OH ( OL ), HH|
|3.||Lab Supdt.||B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life Science or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology ( DMLT ) or equivalent Or B.Sc in Medical Technology ( Laboratory ) from a recognized University.||HH OH ( OL, BL, OA )|
|4.||Pharmacist||( 10+2 ) in Science or its equivalent, with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India Or State Pharmacy Council ( Proof to be attached ).||OH ( OL, BL )|
|5.||Receptionist||i. Bachelor degree in Hospital Health Management from a recognized University. and
ii. Two years of experience as a Receptionist in a Hospital of repute.
|6.||Clinical Psychologist||M.Phil / PH.D in Clinical Psychology.|
|7.||Physiotherapist||10+2 ( with science ), plus Diploma / Degree in Physiotherapy.||VH ( LV ) OH ( OL, BL ), HH|
|8.||Health & Malaria Inspector||B.Sc Chemistry plus (a) 1 year Diploma in Health / Sanitary Inspector ( Or ) (b) 1 year National Trade Certificate ( NTC ) in Health / Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India, New Delhi.||VH ( LV ), OH ( OA, OL ), HH|
4. Age Limit for SECR Railway Para Medical Staff as on : 01.07.2016.
- Staff Nurse : 20 – 39 Yrs.
- Lab. Supdt. : 18 – 32 Yrs.
- Lab. Attendt. : 18 – 29 Yrs.
- Pharmacist : 20 – 34 Yrs.
- Receptionist : 18 – 32 Yrs.
- Clinical Psychologist : 18 – 32 Yrs.
- Physiotherapist : 18 ‐ 32 Yrs &
- Health & Malaria Inspector : 18 – 33 Yrs.
Age Relaxation for SECR Railway Para Medical Staff 2016 : 5 year for SC / ST and 3 year for OBC.
5. Rate remuneration per month ( consolidated ) :
- Staff Nurse : 21,190/-.
- Lab Attendant : 10,670/-.
- Lab Supdt. : 20,570/-.
- Pharmacist : 12,190/-.
- Receptionist : 12,190/-.
- Physiotherapist : 20,570/-.
- Clinical Psychologist : 21,190/-.
- Health and Malaria Inspector : 20,570/-.
6. Other Terms & Conditions for SECR Railway Para Medical Staff Jobs 2016 :
- The place of posting as well as the number of vacancies is liable to change as per administrative need. Candidates selected are liable to serve any where in South East Central Railway.
- The engagement will be on full time contract basis for a period upto 30.06.16 or availability of regularly selected candidates which ever is earlier. The contract can also be renewed as per the policy laid down by Ministry of Railways ( Railway Board ).
- For reason in addition to above, the contract shall be liable to terminated by giving two week notice by either side without assigning any reason, or if the selected candidate on contract is mentally / physically incapacitated.
- Contract engagement shall not confer any right for regularization or absorption in the post. Remuneration is consolidated and Railways do not give any additional perk / facility.
- In case of dispute, the notification published in English version shall prevail.
7. Registration for Walk-in-Interview for Staff Nurse, Lab Attendant, Lab supdt. Receptionist on date : 19.02.2016 will commence at 09.30 A.M. and will continue up to 12:30 hrs, and for Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Clinical Psychologist, Health and Malaria Inspector on date : 20.02.2016 will commence at 09.30 A.M. and will continue up to 12:30 hrs. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility conditions can register their names during this period. The applications of the candidates reporting late will not be considered.
8. Candidates should bring the following documents while attending :
- Two passport size colour photographs.
- Original certificates in proof of :
- Date of birth.
- Educational qualifications, Namely Degree, Diploma in relevant field etc.
- Caste certificate in prescribed format by the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC community.
- PH Certificate by the PWD candidate.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- One set of self attested photocopies of the certificates / testimonials.
9. Contract will be subject to terms and conditions of their contract. On selection, engagement of the contract paramedical staff is subject to their passing of mandatory medical examination and production of No Objection certificate from the present employer, if any. In the event of any wrong information, fake academic certificate / Testimonials etc. the candidates will be liable to be taken up under Government of India’s law in force. For further details please log on to website http://www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in.