South East Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for Medical Officers
It is proposed to fill up 22 vacancies ( Specialist – 03, GDMOs – 18 & Dental Surgeon – 01 ) of Medical Officers by engaging full time Specialist and General Duty Medical Officers purely on contract basis for a period of one year, to serve in the various Hospitals, Health Units & Polyclinics on South East Central Railway as per the details given below :
1. SECR Railway Medical Officers Vacancies 2015
|(A) Specialist / General Duty Medical Officer ( Full Time )|
|Total Vacancy||( A + B )||Grand Total = 22|
|S.No.||HQ / Division||Health Unit / Hospital||No. of Vacancies||No. of Vacancy of GDMO and Specialists|
|1.||Headquarters||Central Hospital / Bilaspur||07||Surgeon = 1 (*)
Pathology = 1 (*)
Dental Surgeon = 1
GDMO = 4
|2.||Bilaspur Division||Sub-Divn. Hospital / Shahdol||02||GDMO = 02|
|3.||Health Unit / Loco / Bilaspur||01||GDMO = 01|
|4.||Health Unit / Champa||01||GDMO = 01|
|5.||Health Unit / Korba||01||GDMO = 01|
|6.||Raipur Division||Divisional Hospital / Raipur||06||SMO ( Ophthalmology ) = 01 GDMO = 05|
|7.||Nagpur Division||Health Unit / Howbagh||01||GDMO = 01|
|8.||Health Unit / Nainpur||01||GDMO = 01|
|Total = 20|
|(B) GDMO in Road Mobile Medical Van ( Full Time )|
|9.||BSP||RMMV at Manendragarh||01||GDMO = 01|
|10.||NGP||RMMV at Gondia||01||GDMO = 01|
(*) = In case Pathologist and Surgeon do not become available or not selected in interview, the vacant posts will be filled by GDMO.
2. SECR Railway Medical Officers Eligibility Conditions / Qualifications 2015 :
- Ophthalmologist : MD ( Ophthalmology ) / Diploma ( Ophthalmology ) with 3 years experience.
- Pathologist : MD ( Pathology ) / Diploma in Clinical Pathology with 3 years experience.
- Surgeon : MS ( General Surgery ) or equivalent recognized by MCI.
- Dental Surgeon : BDS recognized by Dental Council of India.
- GDMO : MBBS from Institute recognized by MCI.
In addition retired Railway Doctors / retired GMOs of State / Central Govt. below the age of 65 years are also eligible.
3. Other Details are as follows :
Monthly Remuneration for SECR Railway Medical Officers 2015 : SECR Railway Medical Officers monthly remuneration 2015 will be payable in terms of Railway Board’s guideline as specified from time to time. Presently, monthly remuneration payable is as under :
Specialists ( full time ) : 65,000/-( Rupees Sixty five thousand only ) per month.
General Duty Doctors ( full time ) : 55,000/-( Rupees Fifty five thousand only ) per month.
Retired Doctors : 46,000/-( Rupees forty six thousand only ) per month ( Subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn by retired doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn ).
4. SECR Railway Medical Officers Job Reservation 2015 : Only for the SECR Railway Medical Officers vacancies to be filled by GDMOs, to the maximum : 21 ( UR – 11, OBC – 05, SC – 03, ST – 02 ).
5. Age Limit for SECR Railway Medical Officers 2015 : Upper age limit for candidates is 50 years as on the date of notification. Relaxation in age for reserved community candidates i.e. 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC / ST will be applicable as per extant rules. Retired Railway Doctors up to the age of 65 years shall also be engaged. ( For retired Railway doctors / GMOs of State / Central Govt., up to the age of 65 years as on the date of notification ).
6. Mode of Engagement :
Selection through “Walk in interview at 10.00 hrs.” scheduled :
- On 24.02.2015 ( Tuesday ), in the office chamber of Chief Medical Director, SEC Railway, Headquarters Office ( 4th Floor ), Bilaspur.
- On 28.02.2015 ( Saturday ) in the office chamber of Chief Medical Superintendent, SEC Railway, Motibag, Nagpur; and
- On 03.03.2015 ( Tuesday ) in the office chamber of Chief Medical Superintendent, SEC Railway, New Divisional Hospital, WRS Colony, Raipur.
Candidates can chose any one of the three venues mentioned above and appear at the same according to their convenience. No further intimation will be given separately.
7. Period of Contract : Contract period is normally for one year. Extensions of contract can be considered for further periods as per extant rules. Contract can be terminated by either side at any time by giving 15 days notice. The contract can also be terminated by the Railway administration at any time during the contractual period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Note : Candidates should have MBBS and Post Graduate degrees ( wherever required ) from any University / Institute, recognized by Medical Council of India ( Dental council of India for Dental Surgeon ) and the certificate should have permanent registration under State Medical Council or Medical Council of India or appropriate authority.
Registration for Walk-in-Interview at the afore-mentioned venues, namely, at Bilaspur on 24.02.2015, at Nagpur on 28.02.2015, and at Raipur on 03.03.2015 will commence from 09.00 A.M. to continue up to 12.00 A.M. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions can register their names during this period. Candidates are required to bring the following documents while attending the interview :
- Two passport size photographs.
- Original certificates in proof of :
- Educational qualifications, namely Degree, Post Graduate Certificates, Certificate in support of Diploma in the relevant field etc.
- Certificate in proof of date of birth,
- Certificate in proof of experience, if any,
- Caste Certificate by candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC community,
- Service Certificate ( For retired Railway Doctors / GMOs of State / Central Govt. ),
- Last Pay Certificate ( For retired Railway Doctors / GMOs of State / Central Govt. ).
- Copies of certificate of registration with State Medical Council or Medical Council of India or appropriate authority.
- One set of attested photocopies of the certificates / testimonials.
Places of posting as indicated above are subject to revision depending on administrative requirements. Contract doctors will be subjected to the terms and conditions of their contract. On selection, engagement of the contract doctor is subject to their passing of mandatory medical examination and production of No Objection certificate from the present employer, if any. For further details, please log on to South East Central Railway’s website at http://secr.indianrailways.gov.in.