South East Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for Dental Surgeon
It is proposed to fill up 01 ( One ) vacancy of Part Time Dental Surgeon ( two hours daily, six days a week ) at Polyclinic, Motibagh, Nagpur purely on contract basis for a period of one year.
1. SECR Railway Dental Surgeon Mode of Selection and Venue 2015 : By “walk-in-Interview” scheduled to be conducted on 08.04.2015 ( Wednesday ) from 10.00 A.M. in the office Chamber of Chief Medical Superintendent, Motibagh Polyclinic, South East Central Railway Nagpur. Registration for interview will commence at 09:00 AM and will continue up to 11:00 AM. No request for registration will be entertained beyond 11:00 AM.
2. No. of SECR Railway Dental Surgeon Post 2015 : 01 ( One ) at Motibagh Polyclinic, South East Central Railway, Nagpur.
3. Monthly Remuneration for SECR Railway Dental Surgeon 2015 : is payable in terms of rates specified by Railway Board from time to time. Present rate of monthly remuneration payable is 9,700/-. ( Rupees Nine thousand seven hundred only ). Proportionate reduction at 323/- per day will be made for each day of absence.
4. SECR Railway Dental Surgeon Educational Qualification 2015 : Bachelors Degree in Dental surgery with three years of minimum working experience or Post Graduate degree in Dental Surgery from any recognized Medical College / University with registration with Indian Dental Council.
5. Upper Age Limit for SECR Railway Dental Surgeon 2015 : 59 ( Fifty nine ) years as on the date of notification. The contract will ease to exist on the date incumbent attains 60 years of age.
6. Candidates are requested to reach at the venue before 10.00 AM on the date of interview, bringing along with them all original certificates in support of educational qualification, date of birth, registration, attempts, professional experience ( wherever applicable ) together with mark sheets for each year of Degree / PG qualification and all relevant testimonials. Three passport size photographs and one set of attested copies of original certificates / testimonials should also be brought for submission.
7. The Contract is for one year from the date of engagement. Extensions of contract beyond one year may be considered on yearly basis as per extant rules. Contract can be terminated by either side at any time by giving 15 days notice.
Note : Candidates awaiting result / mark sheets / registration / minimum working experience certificate as required etc. need not apply.
Please log on to South East Central Railway’s website at www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in for further details.