South Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for Senior Resident
1. Walk-in-Interviews will be held on the following dates for appointment of Senior Resident in the following specialties for a period of one year in Central Hospital, Secunderabad, South Central Railway. The details are as follows :
|SI. No.||Specialty||No. of seats||Date of walk-in-interview||Place of interview|
|1.||General Medicine||2||08.12.2015||Office of the Medical Director, Central Hospital, Lallaguda South Central Railway, Secunderabad.|
|3.||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||1|
2. The reservation break-up is UR – 4, OBC – 2*, SC – 1, ST – 1.
3. SCR Senior Resident Eligibility / Qualification 2015 :
- Post graduate degree or diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State / Central Government.
- If such candidates are not available in particular specialty, those without qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year Junior Residency from a Government Hospital in concerned specialty, will be considered.
- Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma must have passed on or before 01.01.2015.
4. Age limit for SCR Senior Resident Appointment 2015 :
- 33 years for those having Post graduate qualification.
- 35 years for Post Doctoral Degree holders.
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC / ST candidates.
5. The appointment of Sr.Resident is contractual and does not confirm any right for regularization / regular appointment in Railways. The details of terms & conditions governing the appointment and Application are available on South Central Railway’s website i.e., ‘scr.indianrailways.gov.in‘.
- The eligible and willing candidates should report at the venue mentioned above at 08.00 hrs on the date of walk-in-interview along with SCR Senior Resident application form in the prescribed format duly enclosing necessary attested copies of the certificates / testimonials.
- Originals of the certificates should be produced for verification at the time of walk-in-interviews.
- No SCR Senior Resident application will be accepted after 16.00 hrs on the date of walk-in-interview.
- No TA / DA / Free Railway Pass will be provided to the candidates who attend for the SCR Senior Resident interview.
7. Candidates belonging to reserved community should bring their caste certificates in original for verification at the time of interview.
8. Remuneration :
For Senior Residents having post graduate deqree :
- 18,750/- + 6600 GP + 25% NPA in the first year.
- 19,510/- + 6600 GP + 25% NPA in the second year.
- 20,300/- + 6600 GP + 25% NPA in the third year.
For Senior Residents with only PG Diploma :
- The above amount shall be reduced by 325/- per month and the same will be reduced by 650/- per month if without Diploma / PG Degree.
- For Senior Residents who are pursuing DNB training also the emoluments will be fixed by National Board of SCR Senior Resident Examination or as above whichever is higher.
* In respect of candidates belonging to OBC, they shall produce OBC certificate in the proforma prescribed by the Railways at the time of engagement and the community should be figuring in the central list. A declaration to the effect that they are not coming under creamy layer should be submitted at the time of SCR Senior Resident Interview alongwith OBC certificate issued by appropriate authority.