South Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for Junior Engineer
South Central Railway,
Sub : Selection to the post of Junior Engineer / Signal in PB – 2 9300 – 34800 ( RP ) with Grade Pay of 4200/- against 20% LDCE quota in S&T Department of Hyderabad Division.
It is proposed to fill up one vacancy ( UR ) in the category of Junior Engineer / Signal in Pay Band – 2 9300 – 34800 ( RP ) with Grade Pay of 4200/- against 20% Limited Departmental Competitive Exam ( LDCE ) quota in S&T Department by holding a selection which consists of a written examination followed by perusal of service records.
Applications in prescribed proforma ( Annexure – I ) are invited from all the existing staff working in the categories of Senior Technician ( Signal Maintainer ), Technician Grade I, II & III ( Signal Maintainer ) in Pay Band – 2 9300 – 34800 ( RP ) with 4200 Grade pay and in PB – 1 5200 – 20200 ( RP ) with GP 2800, 2400 1900 in S&T department, subject to fulfillment of the following conditions :
1. SCR Railway Junior Engineer / Signal Education Qualifications 2015 : Pass in ITI / Act apprenticeship or 10+2 in Science stream ( in terms of CPO/SC’s S.C.No.186/2002 ).
2. Service Condition : Should have put in 3 years of regular service in skilled grades as on the date of notification i.e., 07.05.2015 in terms of CPO/SC S.C. No. 131/06.
3. Age Limit : Should not be more than 47 years of age in terms of terms of CPO/SC’s S.C.No.90/2010 as on the date of notification i.e., 07.05.2015. SC / ST staff are eligible for age relaxation to the extent of 5 years, the upper age limit for SC / ST employees would be 52 years in terms of CPO/ SC’s S.C.No. 92/2011.
4. They should be prepared to work anywhere on Hyderabad division of South Central Railway.
5. They should be found fit in AYE three ( A – 3 ) Medical classification.
6. Model question bank for written examination will be advised in due course. The eligible employees have the option to use regional language in written examination in connection with the above selection in terms of CPO/SC S.C.No. 154/1999.
7. As the LDCE selection is held on volunteer’s basis there will be no supplementary examination.
8. In terms of Railway Board’s letter no. E[NG]1-2008/PM7/4 SLP dated 19.06.2009 ( CPO/SC’s S.C.No. 95/2009 ), the final panel will be drawn in the order of merit based on aggregate marks of professional ability and record of service. However a candidate must secure a minimum of 60% marks in professional ability and 60% marks in the aggregate for being placed on the panel.
9. The empanelled employees will have to undergo training including trade at IRISET/SC and their promotion will be subject to their successful completion of the training.
10. The empanelled employees will be tested periodically during the prescribed training period. If they do not make satisfactory progress or do not show any improvement they will be reverted to their former post.
Wide publicity should be given to this notification amongst the eligible staff of S&T department. A copy of this notification should be displayed on a notice board at a conspicuous place. All the supervisors concerned should ensure the same.
All supervisors are advised to ensure that all the eligible staff working under their control are informed about the above notification under clear acknowledgement from each and every individual. A copy of the acknowledgement should be forwarded to this office without fail.
Staff who are on deputation / leave / sick should also be notified to enable them to submit their applications through proper channel in time. It is the responsibility of the concerned supervisor to bring the notification to the notice of staff on deputation / leave / sick under clear acknowledgement and a copy of which may be sent of this office for record.
If any complaint is received from the employees for not being notified of above said notification, supervisory staff concerned will be held responsible.
The supervisory staff should verify and forward all the applications in prescribed proforma ( Annexure ) received from eligible staff. Attested xerox copies of relevant certificates in support of age, caste, educational qualifications etc., as per the conditions mentioned above should be enclosed with application forms.
Application received from staff should be forwarded to this office in a bunch to the undersigned under a covering letter on or before 06.06.2015 and applications received after the last date and other than in prescribed proforma will not be considered.