South Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Application for Constables in RPF / RPSF – SCR RPF / RPSF Women Constable Exam
|Last Date of Receipt of SCR RPF / RPSF Women Constable application : 01.03.2016.Candidates living in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, the last date of receipt of application is 07.03.2016.|
9. SCR RPF / RPSF Women Constable Exam How to Apply 2016 :
Procedure for SCR RPF / RPSF Constable Online Submission of Applications 2016 :
- Candidates can apply only through Online application mode for SCR RPF / RPSF Constable 2016 by visiting either of the two websites http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rpfonlinereg.in. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website and in this notification. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided / submitted by her in the application is true.
- Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling SCR RPF / RPSF Constable online application 2016 and fill up the personal details / Bio – Data etc. carefully.
- Options once exercised in the online application shall be final and no request for change shall be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to be careful in exercise of option for applied post.
- Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment. In case any candidate has formally changed her name, then gazette notification or any other legal document, as applicable should be submitted at the time of Document Verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name. However other details should match with the matriculation certificate.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the online application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as important messages will be sent by email and on mobile which will be deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates are required follow the steps mentioned in Para 11 for filling up the online application and uploading of the documents.
- Photographs : The colour photograph of size 4.5 cms x 3.5 cms ( not earlier than three months from the date of application ), with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, should be pasted on the “Template” in the space provided. Photostat copy of photograph is not permitted. Candidates may note that Recruitment Committee may, at any stage, reject the application for pasting old / unclear photograph on the application or for any significant variations between photograph pasted in the Application Form and the actual physical appearance of the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them for bringing along with Hall Ticket / e-admit Card and valid photo ID at the time of written examination / PET & PMT / Document Verification.
- Applications which are illegible, Mandatory columns not filled, incomplete, unsigned, signed in capital letters, without photo of candidate are liable to be rejected.
- In case the application is rejected, candidates will be able to view their status online on either of the two websites http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rpfonlinereg.in along with the reasons for rejection(s). Candidate whose application / candidature is rejected will not be intimated by post.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online application much before the closing date since there may be a possibility of inability / failure to log on to either of the two websites http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rpfonlinereg.in on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days of closing time.
- Recruitment Committee does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reason or any other reasons.
- The date and time of closing of the window for submission of SCR RPF / RPSF Women Constable applications online shall be 01.03.2016 at 17.30 hrs. The candidates will not be able to apply online after this date and time.
10. Travel Authority for SC / ST Candidates :
All SC / ST candidates who applied through online mode should upload their caste certificate ( As per Annexure – ‘B’ ) issued by the competent authority. For SC / ST candidates who applied through offline mode, copy of self attested SC / ST community certificate in the prescribed format given at Annexure ‘B’ should be enclosed along with application form. A free travel authority will be sent to them by post. At the time of obtaining reservation to avail facility of free travel, the Reservation Clerk and or Ticket Checking Staff will ask for the original SC / ST certificate for verification of genuineness of the candidate. Railway will not be held liable if the travel authority does not reach the concerned candidate in time due to postal or other delays.
Note : No print out / hard copy of application complete in all respect and / or any certificate SC / ST certificate needs to be sent by post by the candidates who applied through online mode.
11. Steps to Submit SCR RPF / RPSF Constable Online Application 2016 :
- Visit either of the two websites http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in or
- Click on the “Online / E-Application” Link.
- Click on the “New Registration” Link.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s / Husband’s Name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address and Mobile number etc. Full name of Mother should be filled up. Name of candidate and father’s name as shown in the matriculation certificate should be filled up.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualification, whether Ex-Service women, seeking age relaxation, present and permanent postal address along with district, state, pin code, group option, language option, whether belonging to regions like Garhwal, Komaon, etc. for seeking relaxation in height, nearest railway station etc.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”. This “Template” has the space for affixing left and right thumb impressions and the declaration.
- Login with Registration Number and Password.
- Upload your colour photograph ( of size 4.5 cms x 3.5 cms ), JPG format, 100 dpi, size of JPG file shall be maximum 50 kb.
- Upload your scanned signature, JPG format, 100 dpi, size of JPG file maximum 30 kb.
- Copy the declaration given in your own running handwriting ( not in capital / spaced out letters ), with blue or black ball point pen ( not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen ), to the extent possible, in the spaces provided on the downloaded link “Template”. Affix left and right hand thumb impressions by using fingerprint ink ( not ink of ink pad ). The thumb impressions shall be clear and without smudging.
- Scan the duly filled “Template” in colour .JPG format, 100 DPI.
- Upload the scanned file “Template”.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST shall have to upload scanned copy of their SC / ST certificates also. Scan the certificate in the .JPG format. Size of the file should be between 50 kb and 100 kb.
- OBC candidates shall upload the OBC self-declaration. Scan the declaration in the .JPG format. Size of the file should be between 50 kb and 100 kb.
- All the candidates shall upload the scanned copy of Matriculation Certificate. Scan the certificate in the .JPG format. Size of the file should be between 50 kb and 100 kb.
- Submit the application. Take a print out of the acknowledgement for records.
12. Instruction for filling up the applications by candidates applying offline from J&K, North Eastern States, Naxal / Militancy affected districts and Border Districts ( Remote Areas ).
- The format of the SCR RPF / RPSF Constable application form 2016 is given in Annexure – A. SCR RPF / RPSF Constable Application form 2016 can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Railways ( www.indianrailways.gov.in) or taken from the employment news or from this advertisement and submitted on A-4 size bond paper, using one side only and sent to the following address :IG-Chief Security Commissioner,
South Central Railway,
Post Box No – 10,
Post office Rail Nilayam,
Secunderabad – 500 071.
- The words, “Application for the post of Woman Constable in RPF Including RPSF” shall be super scribed on the envelope containing the application.
- The exact date, time, place and venue for the SCR RPF / RPSF Constable tests 2016 will be intimated to the candidates through Call Letters.
- SCR RPF / RPSF Constable Exam Applications 2016 should be sent through ordinary post only. No application will be received by hand or by registered post or through private courier service.
- Applications should be filled by the candidates in their own handwriting, in Hindi or English only. Left and Right Hand thumb impressions shall be affixed in the boxes given at the bottom of the application. Applications signed in capital letters / spaced – out letters will be treated as invalid. Applications with correction or overwriting or smudged thumb impression may be rejected.
- The colour photograph of size 4.5 cms x 3.5 cms ( not earlier than three months from the date of application) with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses shall be pasted at appropriate location. Two passport size photographs should be enclosed with the application form.
- Applications must be accompanied by :
- Copy of self attested Matriculation certificate as proof of Educational Qualification and Age.
- Copy of self attested SC / ST Community Certificate in the prescribed format given at Annexure ‘B’ wherever applicable.
- Declaration by applicants belonging to OBC in the format given in Annexure ‘C’.
- Two additional coloured photograph ( 4.5 cms x 3.5 cms ) with clear front view of the face without cap and sunglasses mentioning the name of the candidate on the reverse side in addition to the one pasted on the application.
- Two self addressed envelopes ( 28 cms x 12 cms ) each bearing postal stamp of 5/- duly affixed.
13. Grounds of Rejection Pertaining to Online / Offline Applicants :
- Offline Applications, which are not submitted in the format given in Annexure ‘A’.
- Coloured photograph as prescribed not uploaded / not pasted on the application.
- Incompletely signed or illegibly signed application. Signature not uploaded / signature uploaded in capital or spaced out letters. Incomplete or illegible Offline application or offline applications signed with capital / spaced out letters.
- Offline Application filled in a language other than English or Hindi.
- Under – age or Over – age.
- Declaration passage not written / uploaded or written / uploaded in a language other than English or Hindi or written in capital letters / spaced out letters or not written in candidate’s own handwriting.
- Copy of SC / ST certificate in the prescribed format not uploaded / enclosed by applicants belonging to the respective categories.
- Self – declaration by applicants belonging to OBC in the format given in Annexure ‘C’ not uploaded / enclosed.
- Left & Right thumb impressions not uploaded / submitted or uploaded / submitted thumb impressions are blurred / smudged or only left or right thumb impression uploaded / submitted.
- Application without photo ( or ) photo with cap, wearing Goggles, disfigured, small size or unrecognizable or black and white photograph or old photograph.
- Not possessing the prescribed qualification for the post (s) on the date of submission of application.
- Date of Birth not filled or wrongly filled.
- Submission of more than one off line application or one or more off line application along with one or more online application.
- Matriculation certificate awarded by a board not recognized by Central Government.
- Any wrong information entered in Application form.
- Non compliance of any other instruction / requirement.
- Any other irregularities which will render the application invalid in the opinion of the Recruitment Committee
- Offline applications received after the last date for receipt of application.
- Non enclosure of self addressed and stamped envelopes in case of Offline applications.
- Non enclosure of additional two photographs in case of Offline Applications.
- For Ex – Service women, date of discharge should not exceed the last date of submission of application.
- Candidates called for SCR RPF / RPSF Women Constable Written Examination / PET / Document Verification shall make their own arrangements for boarding, lodging and transport.
- The applicants called for the PET will take part in the events at their own risk. Railways will not be liable to compensate the candidates in any way, in case they suffer any mis – happening / injury while undertaking the PET. They should bring with them sports gears such as sports shoes, shorts, vest etc. Nothing will be provided by the Railways.
- Candidates must bring writing materials such as pen, pencils, etc. for the SCR RPF / RPSF Women Constable written test 2016.
- Mobile phones, pagers, calculators or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail suitable action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones / pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe – keeping cannot be assured.
- Impersonation, if any, detected at any stage of the recruitment, may result in initiating criminal cases against the applicant and the impersonator as well as canceling the candidature of the applicant.
- Candidates found to be having adverse report on their character and antecedents will not be appointed in RPF / RPSF. False declaration / production of false certificate is an offence under the law and will lead to disqualification of the applicant, institution of criminal case and also dismissal from service, if appointed. Hence, candidates are advised to be careful while filling in the application.
- The decision of Recruitment Committee on all matters relating to eligibility, place, venue, fitness of ground for conducting PET, date, mode of selection, acceptance or rejection of the application will be final and binding on the applicants.
- If a candidate has any grievance regarding physical measurement she may, within three days from the day of PET / PMT, approach the Grievance Redressal Cell in the office of the Zonal Chief Security Commissioner concerned whose decision shall be final.
- The Railway Administration reserves the right to call an applicant to any place for the Written Examination / PET / Document Verification / Medical Examination.
- Canvassing in any form at any stage will lead to a disqualification.
- Last date of receipt of SCR RPF / RPSF Women Constable offline application shall be 01.03.2016. Any application received after 01.03.2016 will be treated as time barred and summarily rejected. However, for candidates living in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, the last date of receipt of application shall be 07.03.2016.
14. (i) SCR RPF / RPSF Women Constable Hall Ticket ( e – Admit Cards ) for Written Examination / PET & PMT / Document verification to the Candidate Applied through Online Mode :
- Candidates can verify their eligibility from the website. SMS and e – mail messages will be sent to all eligible candidates. Candidates should keep their mobile numbers and emails active till the completion of entire recruitment process. Recruitment Committee will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e – mail address at any stage.
- The SCR RPF / RPSF Constable Exam e – admit card 2016 to the eligible candidates shall be available two weeks before commencement of the Written Examination on either of the two websites http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rpfonlinereg.in for downloading. No admit card will be sent to candidates by post. However, in case of SC / ST candidates who have uploaded their proper community certificate. Free travel authority ( for written examination / PET / PMT / Document verification ) will be sent to candidates by post well in advance of the examination.
- Candidates must bring their SCR RPF / RPSF Women Constable Exam e-admit cards 2016 along with a valid photo ID of one of the following documents ( viz. Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is Govt. employee, School / College / University Photo ID card etc. ) in original into the examination hall, failing which candidates shall not be allowed to appear for the SCR RPF / RPSF Women Constable written examination 2016.
- Candidates must also bring two colour photographs ( of size 4.5 cms x 3.5 cms ), with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, for appearing in the written examination.
- Recruitment Committee will not entertain any request for any change in examination centre allotted to provisional eligible candidate(s).
(ii) SCR RPF / RPSF Women Constable Hall Ticket / Call letters Written Examination / PET & PMT / Document verification to the Candidate Applied through Offline Mode :
- Hall Tickets / Call letters will be sent to the eligible candidates for SCR RPF / RPSF Women Constable Written examination / PET & PMT by post in the self addressed stamped envelops submitted by the candidates along with the application form. Free travel authority ( for written examination / PET / PMT / Document verification ) will be sent to candidates by post well in advance of the examination. Call letters for document verification shall be sent to eligible candidates by post well in advance of the document verification.
- Candidates can verify their eligibility from the website.
- Candidates must bring the original Hall Ticket along with a valid photo ID of one of the following documents ( viz. Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is Govt. employee, School / College / University Photo ID card etc. ) in original into the examination hall, failing which candidates shall not be allowed to appear for the SCR RPF / RPSF Women Constable written examination.
- Candidates must also bring two colour photographs ( of size 4.5 cm X 3.5.cms ), with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, for appearing in the written examination.
- Recruitment Committee will not entertain any request for any change in examination centre allotted to provisionally eligible candidate (s).
15. Impersonation / Suppression of Facts Warning :
- No candidate should attempt impersonation or take the help of any impersonator at any stage of the selection process. Such candidates will be debarred for life from appearing in all examinations as well as debarred from any appointment in Railways. In addition, legal action may also be taken against such candidate.
- Any candidate found using unfair means in the examination or sending someone else in her place to appear in the examination will be debarred from appearing in all the examinations for lifetime. She will also be debarred from getting any appointment in the Railways. Such candidates are also liable for prosecution.
- Furnishing of any false information or deliberate suppression of any information at any stage will render the candidate disqualified and debarred from appearing at any selection or examination for appointment on the Railways or to any other Government service and if appointed the service of such candidate is liable to be terminated.
- Any material suppression of facts or submitting of forged certificate / caste certificate by a candidate for securing eligibility and / or obtaining privileges, including free travel for appearing in the examination shall lead to rejection of her candidature for the particular recruitment for which she has applied. Further, she will also be debarred from all examinations all over the country for a period of 02 years and legal action can be initiated. If warranted.
- A candidate will be debarred from examinations for a specified period / lifetime if (i) the candidate submits multiple applications with different community, (ii) the candidate submits multiple applications with different photo ( face ) and (iii) the candidate submits multiple applications with different documents.
16. Miscellaneous :
- The entire Centralized Employment Notice along with all Annexures will also be available on the websites of http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only. Where certificates are not in English / Hindi, self attested translated version ( In Hindi / English ) should be produced wherever/ whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of the process of recruitment, if any irregularity / deficiency is noticed in the application.
- Recruitment Committee reserves the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage. Recruitment Committee also reserve the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralized Employment Notice without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of Recruitment Committee in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, penalty of false information, issue of free Railway Passes, mode of selection, conduct of written examination, allotment of examination centers, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates etc., will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the Recruitment Committee in this regard.
- Recruitment Committee will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
- Any legal issues arising out of this Centralized Employment Notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of High Court of Judicature, Hyderabad.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation, the English version will be treated as final.
17. The candidates who opt for a particular language will be allocated a Centre in the State mentioned against that language at 5 [A] [ii]. The recruitment committee reserves the right to change the date of examination without any notice. The recruitment committee also reserve the right to change / delete exam towns based on the response and exigencies and may hold the written examinations anywhere in the country and the centres allotted by recruitment committee will be final and binding.
Warning 1 :
Beware of touts and job racketeers trying to deceive by false promises of securing job in Railways either through influence or by use of unfair and unethical means. Recruitment Committee has not appointed any agent (s) or coaching centre (s) for action on its behalf. Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by persons / agencies. Candidates are selected purely as per merit.
Please beware of unscrupulous elements and do not fall in their trap. Candidates attempting to influence Recruitment Committee directly or indirectly shall be disqualified and legal action can be initiated against them.
Warning 2 :
Candidates are advised to consult either of the two websites http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rpfonlinereg.in as mentioned in the notification above. They should beware of FAKE websites put – up by unscrupulous elements / touts.