Railway Recruitment Cell,
Parcel Depot, Alibhai Premji Marg,
Grant Road ( East ),
Mumbai – 400 007.
Website : www.rrc-wr.com
Recruitment to the Posts in Pay Band- I of 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of 1800/- in Western Railway.
Closing Date and Time for Receipt of Application : 14.01.2014 17.00 Hours.
Closing Date & Time for residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island and candidates residing abroad : 29.01.2014 17.00 Hours.
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the citizens of India and from such of those persons declared eligible by Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India to fill up 5775 posts from Open Market in Pay Band I of 5200-20200 with grade pay 1800/- in Division(s) and Workshop(s) of Western Railway.
Important : Candidates may please note that Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) will be conducted during the same period simultaneously by all the Railway Recruitment Cell of various Zonal Railways.
1. Name and Number of posts for which recruitment is to be conducted along with reservation details.
|Sr. No.||Post||Medical Classification||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total No. of Vacant Posts||Ex -Servicemen ( Out of Total Vacancies )||Persons With Disabilities ( PWD ) ( Out of Total Vacancies )||Suitability of Persons with Disabilities ( PWD )|
|1.||Gangman / Trackman||B 1||1879||501||251||903||3534||707|
|2.||Helper / Khallasi ( Engg / Mech / Elect / S & T / Comml. / Optg. Deptt. Of Divisions )||B 1||570||110||56||196||932||186||34||33||33||100||OL, OA, BL, LV, HH|
|3.||Helper - II / Khallasi ( Engg / Mech. / Elect. / S & T Workshop )||C 1||386||81||43||152||662||132||25||24||24||73||OL, OA, BL, LV, HH|
|4.||Helper - II / Khallasi ( TMC Organisation )||B 1||26||8||4||14||52||10|
|5.||Platform Porter||A 2||336||80||39||140||595||119|
- 3% of 5775 vacancies i.e. 173 vacancies are reserved for Persons with Disabilities ( PWD ).
- 20% of 5775 vacancies i.e. 1154 are reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
- Vacancies notified are provisional and will be subject to upward / downward revision.
- The vacancies reserved for Persons with Disabilities and Ex-Servicemen are not separate but included in the total number of vacancies.
- Western Railway reserves the right of not filling up any of the notified vacancies against posts mentioned above due to administrative reasons at a later stage also.
|RRC||Railway Recruitment Cell||WR||Western Railway|
|UR||Unreserved||OBC||Other Backward Class|
|SC||Scheduled Caste||ST||Scheduled Tribe|
|PWD||Persons with Disabilities||OH||Orthopedically Handicapped|
|VH||Visually Handicapped||HH||Hearing Handicapped|
|LV||Low Vision||OL||One Leg|
|OA||One Arm||BL||Both legs|