RRC North Western Railway Recruitment 2014 for Trackman, Traffic Khallasi, Gateman – NWR Railway Job Eligibility
Government of India,
Ministry of Railways,
North Western Railway,
Railway Recruitment Cell.
RRC NWR-Jaipur introduces Online Application Facility
To apply Online visit : www.iroams.com / www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
Recruitment to Posts in Pay Band -1 ( 5,200 – 20,200 ) with Grade Pay of 1,800/- in North Western Railway.
Closing Date & Time for receipt of Applications for RRC NWR Jobs 2014 : 13.01.2014 at 17.00 hrs.
Closing Date and Time for residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep lslands and Candiates residing abroad ( applicable only for Manual applicants ) : 28.01.2014 at 17.00 hrs.
1.Applications for RRC North Western Railway are invited in the prescribed format from the Citizens of India and from such other persons declared eligible by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India to fill up vacancies from Open Market in Pay Band -1 ( 5,200-20,200 ) with Grade Pay of 1,800/- in North Western Railway for 917 posts ( including 27 for persons with disability ( 9 OH, 9 VH & 9 HH ) and 184 posts for Ex-serviceman )
Important : Candidates may please note that Written Examination will be held on the same day simultaneously by all the Railways. Similarly, Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) will be held during the same period simultaneously by all the Railways.
2. RRC / Jaipur advise candidates to apply through Online, for the Posts notified in this employment notice. The benefits of applying Online is given below.
Online Application for RRC North Western Railway Recruitment 2014
A large number of manual application are rejected due to errors made by candidate. An analysis of the reasons for rejection has shown the following are major reasons for rejection of application :
- Application not in the prescribed format.
- Incomplete applications.
- Application without candidates photograph.
- Application without candidates signature or signed in Capital Letters.
- Not enclosing copies of requisite certificates.
- Belated applications due to postal delay, etc.To minimize the chances of rejections, candidates are now given the facility to apply through online. Chances of rejection of the application on any of the above said major reasons are avoided when applying online.
The following facilities will be available Only to the candidates who are submitting their applications through Online :
- Immediate acknowledgment, with unique Transaction ID Number, in proof of having submitted the application to RRC, Jaipur.
- Easy payment of fee, through any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur and Indian Post Office all over India.
- Call centre for clarifying doubts through telephone on all working days from 10.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m. upto the closure of the Notification. Telephone Nos. : 0141-2720408, 2720409, 2720410, 2720411, 2720412.
- No need to sign or affix LTI.
- Use the Transaction ID Number in all future queries / clarification with RRC.
- No need for sending printout or documents to RRC.
- No need to scan and upload photograph or signature or certificates.
- SMS and e-mail alerts conveying messages relevant to the candidate like his / her Roll Number, Date of Exams, Venue, etc. at every stage of recruitment.
3. Procedure for applying through RRC NWR Jobs Online 2014
- Keep ready your certificates, your valid e-mail address and your mobile phone.
- Log on to www.iroams.com or www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in and follow the instructions.
- Fill in the columns, indicating the details pertaining to you. Submit the application confirm the details.
- Enter the OTP ( One Time Password ) which you will get as e-mail in your email address.
- Take a printout of the pre-printed challan ( in which all details of the applicant are available.
- Candidate need not fill any details ) of either State Bank of India, S.B.B.J or Post Office and pay the fee ( This is not required for categories exempted from paying fees ).
- You can take printout of the acknowledgment and keep as record for having submitted your application ( You need not send any Printout / Document to RRC. )
4. Procedure for applying manually ( using pen & paper through post or directly ).
Candidates have to apply either online or manually. Each Candidate should send only one application either online or manually.
- Download application form from RRC’s website or use and exact copy of the same ( A4 size single page application form ). Annexure-1.
- Fill up all the columns, in Capital letters, neatly and clearly, indicating the details pertaining to you.
- Put signature in running handwriting in the space provided. ( Should not in Capital letter )
- Enclose copy of certificate attested by a Gazetted Officer or self in proof of your Date of Birth. education qualification, community, Discharge Certificate if Ex-serviceman.
- Enclose copy of certificate attested by a Gazetted Officer or self in proof of you belonging to Economically Weaker section ( if you are belonging to this )
- Enclose copy of decree in proof of being judicially separated / divorced and copy of affidavit for not re-married, attested by a Gazetted Officer or self ( if you are belonging to this Category ).
- Enclose copy of death certificate of husband and affidavit for not remarried ( if you are a widow ) attested by a Gazetted Officer. or self.
- Enclose copy of No Objection Certificate” attested by a Gazetted Officer, or self if you are serving Employee of Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking / Quasi Government organization.
- Minority Self declaration by Minority candidates for waiver of examination fee.
- Enclose copy of certificate attested by a Gazetted Officer in proof of any other claim / relaxation.
- Enclose Pay Order for 100/- ( If you are not exempted from paying fee ) Demand Draft will not be accepted.
- Application form and all its enclosures should be neatly tied together on the left hand side top corner and put in a neat envelope and send ir to Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur.
- Please ensure to send the application well in advance so that it reaches RRC, Jaipur before the last date.
- Applications received at RRC, Jaipur after the last date of submission of application will not be considered and will be rejected.
4.1 Only One Application : Candidates have to apply either online or manually. Each candidate should send only one application either online or manually. Candidates submitting multiple applications will not be considered. Even if such a candidate gets selected inadvertently, he / she will not be offered appointment later on.
4.2 Application completed in all respect along with the all required enclosures shall be sent in a cover subscribed as under in Bold Capital Letters. “Application for Recruitment to Posts in Pay Band-1 with Grade Pay of 1,800/- in North Western Railway by ordinary post. so as to reach the following address on or before the closing date indicated in the notification – “. The Assistant Personnel Officer / Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, Durgapura Railway Station, Jaipur – 302 018. One cover should contain only one application form. Filled in applications can also be dropped directly in the box kept in the Office premises of RRC / Jaipur at the above mentioned address on or before the closing date :
4.3 Invalid Application for RRC North Western Railway 2014 : Candidates must ensure that their application is complete in all respects. Applications which suffer from any of the following deficiencies will be summarily rejected :
- Application not in the prescribed format / missing columns.
- Incomplete or illegible applications.
- Applications Unsigned / Signed in capital letters.
- Applications of under-aged or over-aged candidates.
- Applications without attested copies of documents as mentioned in Para 4 above.
- Applications received before the date of Employment Notice and after the closing date and time.
- Applications of the candidates who have not remitted the examination fee or remitted the fee in any mode other than IPO ( other than those who are exempted ).
- Submitting more than one Application.
5. Details of RRC North Western Railway Vacancies 2014 being Notified
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Department||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Medical Standard||Sub Category for PWD|
|2||Traffic Khallasi / Points man||Operating||58||32||18||9||117||A2||NA|
|3||Gate Man||Operating / Engineering||3||2||1||0||6||A3||NA|
|4||Helper / Khallasi||S&T / Electrical / Mechanical||101||54||30||15||200||B1||OH ( OA, BL, OL ), VH ( LV ), HH|
|5||Helper / Khallasi / Safaiwala / H.A||Mechanical workshop, Stores, Safaiwala & H.A. in Medical Dept.||87||46||25||13||171||C1||OH ( OA, BL, OL ), VH ( LV, B ),
- Out of total 917 Posts, 184 are reserved for Ex-Servicemen and 27 posts for persons with disability ( 9 OH, 9 VH & 9 HH ).
- The number of posts indicated is provisional and may undergo change, subject to exigencies.
- Abbreviations : OH-Orthopedically Handicapped, VH-Visually Handicapped, HH-Hearing Handicapped, OA-One Arm, Bl-Both Legs, OL One leg, LV-Low vision, B-Blind.