RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Against Cultural Quota
Railway Recruitment Cell,
North Eastern Railway,
No. 14, CCM Annexe Building,
Gorakhpur ( U.P ) – 273 012.
Website : www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
RRC NER Recruitment against Cultural Quota in Group ‘C’ posts for the year 2016 – 2017.
|Closing date of RRC North Eastern Railway Cultural Quota applications||19th September, 2016|
|Last date for the candidates of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahout and Spiti districts and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nikobar and Lakshwadeep Islands and for candidates residing abroad||04th October, 2016|
RRC North Eastern Railway Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens, for recruitment against Cultural Quota for the year 2016 – 2017 for two Group “C” posts in Scale 5200 – 20200, Grade Pay 1900 / 2000 on N.E. Railway.
RRC NER Cultural Quota Posts 2016 :
RRC NER Cultural Quota Post : Male Actor for Drama
RRC North Eastern Railway Vacancy : 01
RRC NER Cultural Quota Post : Male Singer (Sugam Sangeet)
RRC North Eastern Railway Vacancy : 01
( No posts is reserved for any particular community ).
RRC North Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Eligibility 2016 :
RRC North Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Qualification 2016 :
- For Technician – III : Matriculation or its equivalent with ITI in relevant trade ( Recognised by SCVT / NCVT ).
For Other Posts :
12th or its equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate. The compulsion of 50% marks in aggregate will not be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates.
- Candidate should possess Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Drama / Music from government, recognised institute.
RRC NER Cultural Quota Desirable Qualification 2016 :
- RRC NER Cultural Quota Experience in the field and performance given on All India Radio / Doordarshan etc.
- Prizes won at National level.
RRC NER Cultural Quota Age Limit 2016 :
Minimum 18 years to Maximum 32 years. Age will be reckoned as on 01st July, 2017.
Age Relaxations for RRC NER Cultural Quota 2016 :
- For SC / ST Candidates – 5 years
- For OBC Candidates – 3 years.
- Up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus 03 years for ExServicemen provided they have put more than 06 months service after attestation.
- By 05 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.
- By 10 years for Persons With Disabilities(PWD) (13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST).
- Upper age limit for widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but not remarried shall be 35 years for UR, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC / ST.
- For serving Railway Staff, casual labour and substitutes,the upper age limits will be 40, 43 and 45 years for UR, OBC and SC/ST respectively, provided they have put in a minimum of 03 years service.
- For those working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway, the upper age relaxation will be up to the length of service, subject to a maximum of 05 years.
Procedure for RRC NER Cultural Quota Requirement 2016 :
The eligible candidates will be assessed on :
A. RRC NER Cultural Quota Written Test :
The written test will consist of 50 objective type questions : 50 marks.
B. Assessment of talent in the relevant field on :
- The basis of practical demonstration : 35 marks.
- Testimonial / Prize etc. : 15 marks.
- Total : 100 marks.
RRC NER Cultural Quota Application Form 2016 :
- Candidates should carefully read all the Instructions given in the employment notice before filling the application form.
- RRC NER Cultural Quota Application shall be submitted on a good quality white plain A4 size paper using only one side of paper.
- The RRC NER Cultural Quota application should be filled in English or Hindi only.
- The RRC NER Cultural Quota application form should be filled by the applicant in his own handwriting using a blue & black ball point pen only.
- Serving government employees should send their application through proper channel duly forwarded by their controlling officer. Last date will not be extended on Account of delay in Transmission of the application by the concerned office. However an advance copy of the application can also be submitted.
- Candidates claiming age relaxation or refund of examination fee must submit self attested copies of the requisite certificates, issued by the appropriate authority.
RRC NER Cultural Quota Examination Fee 2016 :
For candidates belonging to SC / ST / ExServiceman / Persons With Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes : 250/-, for except all these candidates : 500, which will be refunded to those candidates who actually appear in the written examination. Fee will be in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO), drawn in favour of Senior Personnel Officer, RRC. N.E. Railway, payable at Gorakhpur. IPOs issued before the date of issue of this Employment Notice will not be accepted and the Application form will be rejected. Applications received with fee in the form of Demand Draft / Cash / Cheque / Central Recruitment Fee Stamps and Money Orders will not be accepted and application form will be rejected. Candidates must write their name and full address at the space provided in the postal order. The examination fee is not refundable / transferable / adjustable under any circumstances.
RRC NER Cultural Quota Application Sending Postal Address 2016 :
RRC NER Cultural Quota Application in the prescribed format, complete in all respect along with all the enclosures should be sent by ordinary post only to the following address :
Senior Personal Officer,
Railway Recruitment Cell,
CCM Annexe Building Railway Road,
No. 14, Gorakhpur ( U.P. ) – 273 012.
Or may be dropped in the box kept at premises of RRC Gorakhpur from 09.30 upto 18.00 hrs on any working day on or before last date of application in a cover, duly superscribing “Cultural Quota.”
General Conditions of RRC NER Cultural Quota Recruitment 2016 :
- A candidate shall be called for the written examination only if he / she fulfils all the laid down eligibility criteria.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensue that they fulfills all the eligibility norms. The educational or Cultural qualifications acquired after the date of application shall not be considered.
- Candidates attempting to give false information / suppressing the fact will be disqualified and are liable for debarment and for legal action. Candidates who attempt fraud / impersonation are liable to be debarred from appearing in the examinations in future conducted for recruitment in Railways.
- Candidates found eligible for appointment will have to pass the prescribed medical examination conducted by the Railway administration before appointment.
- Mere selection of candidates and recommendations for their appointment shall not confer any right on the candidates for their appointment in Railways.
- Second class free journey passes from the nearest Railways station indicated in the application form will be issued to the candidates belonging to SC&ST communities whenever they are called at any stage of recruitment.
- The person appointed against Cultural Quota to the category of clerks will be required to possess proficiency in typing within a period of two years from the date of appointment, and their appointment will be provisional subject to acquisition of the prescribed typing qualification within the stipulated period. In case of non acquisition of typing skill within the prescribed period, no additional time will be given and services of such candidate(s) will be summarily terminated.
- Candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahoul and Spiti districts and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nikobar and Lakshwadeep Islands should enclose a domicile certificate or a certificate of having passed the qualifying examination from the school / college situated therein.
Although, eligible candidates will be issued Call Letters by post for appearing in various stages of the recruitment, they are advised to visit N.E. Railway’s website periodically for updated information. Railway Recruitment Cell shall not be responsible for any postal delays or non-delivery of Call Letters.