RRC North Central Railway Recruitment 2015 Against Cultural Quota
Railway Recruitment Cell,
North Central Railway,
Nawab Yusuf Road,
Notification for Recruitment against Cultural Quota ( Open Advertisement ).
RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota Application Issue Date : 25.08.2015
RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota Application Last Date : 28.09.2015 upto 17.30 hrs.
RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota Written Exam Date : 21.11.2015.
RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota Exam Admit Card : 09.11.2015.
1. NCR Railway RRC Online Applications 2015 are invited from willing candidates having minimum educational and cultural qualification as given in para 2 below, for recruitment to the quota / vacancies indicated below in GP 1900 / 2000 against Cultural Quota 2015 – 16 on North Central Railway 28.09.2015 of closing date.
|S.No.||Discipline||Pay Band - I||Grade Pay||No. of Post|
|1.||Folk Dance ( Female )||5200 - 20200||1900 / 2000||01|
|2.||Classical Singer ( Male / Female ) with additional qualification of Harmonium||5200 - 20200||1900 / 2000||01|
2. RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota Qualification 2015 :
2.1. RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota Essential Qualification 2015 :
- RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota Educational Qualification 2015 :The candidate should have minimum qualification of intermediate or its equivalent examination passed with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from any recognized board. The condition of 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Ex-servicemen.
- Possession of degree / diploma certificate in specified stream from Government recognized institution for which notification issued.
2.2. RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota Desirable Qualification 2015 :
- Experience in the field and performances given on AIR / Doordarshan etc.
- Prizes at national level.
3. Age Limit for RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota 2015 : The candidates should be aged between 18 to 29 years as on 01.07.2015.
3.1 RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota Age Relaxation 2015 :
|Category||Relaxation of Age|
|SC / ST||05 Years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 Years provided the post is identified as suitable for PWDs|
|Serving Employees||A. For the serving railway staff and casual labours / substitutes, the relaxation in upper age limits will be upto 40 years for Unreserved candidates, 45 years for SC / ST candidates and 43 years for OBC candidates, provided that they have put in a minimum of 3 years service.
B. For those working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organisation such as Railway Canteens, Cooperative Societies and Institutes, the relaxation in upper age limits will be up to the length of service rendered subject to maximum 5 years.
|Widows / Divorced||Widows / Divorced / Judicially separated women up to the age of 35 years for Unreserved candidates, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC / ST candidates. ( In this regard Honble courts order is necessary )|
|J & K persons||J&K - persons who had ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 up to 5 years.|
4. RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota Mode of Selection 2015 :
The selection of the eligible candidates should be assessed on the following method :
A. RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota Written Test 2015 :
( Note : The RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota Written Test will consist of objective type question ) : 50 Marks.
B. Assessment of talent in the relevant field on the basis of
- Practical demonstration : 35 Marks.
- Testimonials / Prizes etc. : 15 Marks.
Total : 100 Marks.
5. Conditions for RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment 2015 :
- Before applying candidate should ensure that he / she fulfil the minimum eligibility norms.
- Before posting against any working post the candidate should have to pass the requisite RRC NCR Cultural Quota medical examination prescribed for the post conducted by the Railway administration.
- For posts where there is initial training prescribed, candidates has to qualify the training before posting.
- Selected candidates, if posted as Clerk Cum Typist have to acquire typing skill within a period of 2 years at the speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on Typewriter and if typewriting skills are tested on Personal Computers ( PCs ), then 40 words per minute in English or 35 words per minute in Hindi. If they will not acquire the requisite typing skill within two years they will be posted in GP 1800 on one month’s notice.
- A caste certificate on the prescribed format for recruitment in Central Government services issued by the competent authority in the case of SC / ST & OBC should be uploaded for the purpose of taking relaxation as admissible.
- Selected candidates will be utilized by the administration for arranging activities / events etc. whenever need arises and they will also continue to perform the duties of the posts on which they shall be posted.
- The selected candidates can be posted anywhere & on any posts as per administrative requirements.
6. Serving Candidates :
Serving Railway Staff and those working in Quasi-Administrative officers of the Railway organisation such as Railway Canteens, cooperative societies and Institutes should have to upload No Objective Certificate ( NOC ) issued by their employer.
7. RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota Examination Fee 2015 :
- No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Persons with Disability ( PWD ) women / Minorities and Economically Backward Classess having annual family income less than 50,000/-.
- Economically Backward Classes candidates means those whose annual family income is less than 50,000/-. They have to upload income certificate on prescribed format as per Annexure – D.
- For Unreserved / OBC & Male candidates not coming within the purview of minority / economical backward classes / PWD / Ex-Servicemen, examination fee is 100 for all categories.
- The examination fee is non refundable. It should be paid online using internet banking or debit / credit cards ( service charges apply for all which will be borne by the candidates ). Applications not accompanied with examination fee, wherever required, will be summarily rejected.
8. RRC NCR Railway Cultural Quota How to Apply 2015 :
- Candidates can apply through online mode by visiting the website of www.rrcald.org. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided / submitted by him / her in the application is true.
- Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling online application and fill up the personal details / Bio-Data, fee paid etc. carefully.Note I : Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment. In case any candidate has formally changed the name, then gazette notification or any other legal document, as applicable should be submitted at the time of Document Verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name. However other details should match with the matriculation certificate.
Note II : Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the Online application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as important messages will be sent by e-mail and on mobile which will be deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- The examination fee of 100 ( unless exempted ) should be paid online using internet banking or debit / credit cards ( service charges apply for all which will be borne by the candidates ). After making payment of fee relevant details are required to be filled in the prescribed column of the online application.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned colour photograph of size 3.5cm x 3.5cm ( Black & White photograph is prohibited ) in JPEG format and 20 Kb to 30 Kb at appropriate place of website.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned Signature ( in English or in Hindi ) in JPEG format and 10 Kb to 15 Kb at appropriate place of website.Note : Photographs : The colour photograph of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm in JPEG format and 20 Kb to 30 Kb ( not earlier than three months from the date of notification ), with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, should be uploaded. Candidates may note that their candidature may be cancelled at any stage in case of uploading old / unclear photograph or Signature in Capital Letter or variations between photograph uploaded and the actual physical appearance of the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them for bringing along with e-Admit Card and valid Photo ID at the time of examination.
- During submission of Online application, a Registration Number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve / note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process / correspondence with RRC concerned.Note I : Applications which are illegible, Mandatory columns not filled, incomplete, unsigned, signed in capital letters, without photo of candidate, not having requisite fee ( if applicable ) are liable to be rejected.
Note II : In case the application is rejected, candidates will be able to view their status Online on the website of RRC concerned along with the reasons for rejection(s). SMS and e-mail alerts shall also be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number and e-mail ID, as indicated in their Online application. Candidates whose application / candidature is rejected will not be intimated by post.
Note III : To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online application much before the closing date since there may be a possibility of inability / failure to log on to the website of RRC concerned on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days.
Note IV : Railway Recruitment Cell do not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
Candidates are required to apply only through online mode. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.