RRC East Coast Railway Recruitment 2013 Against Ex-Servicemen Quota
East Coast Railway,
Railway Recruitment Cell,
2nd Floor, South Block,
Rail Sadan, PO-Mancheswar,
Odisha – 751 017.
Application Issue Date for RRC ECR Railway Ex-Servicemen Job 2013 : 29.06.2013
RRC ECR Ex-Servicemen Application Closing Date 2013 : 29.07.2013
Closing Time : 17.00 Hrs.
( For residents of Andaman, Nicobar & Lakshadweep, Closing Date : 13.08.2013, Closing Time : 17.00 Hrs. )
RRC ECR Recruitment against Ex-Servicemen Quota in Group-D Posts 2013
Railway Recruitment Cell East Coast Railway applications are invited from eligible Ex-Servicemen who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below for filling up the following posts in Pay Band-1 of Rs 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1800/-. RRC ECR Application in prescribed format should be sent by ordinary post addressed to the “Assistant Personnel Officer ( Recruitment ), Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, PO-Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751 017″ upto 17.00 hrs. on the closing date i.e. 29.07.2013. Application can also be dropped into the Application Drop Box available in the “Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, PO-Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751 017″ upto 17.00 hrs. on the closing date i.e. 29.07.2013. The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed “Application against Ex-Servicemen Quota – Employment Notice No.ECoR/RRC/Ex.SM/2013“.
1. No. of Vacancies in RRC ECR Ex-Servicemen Quota 2013 :
|Category No.||Category||Medical Category||Total Number of Vacancies|
|2||Token Porter||Aye Two||16|
While there are no posts exclusively reserved for SC / ST / OBC communities, Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities will be adjusted against the SC / ST / OBC vacancies in the respective categories.
2. Eligibility Criteria for RRC ECR Ex-Servicemen 2013 : Ex-Servicemen who have retired after putting in 15 years of service and have passed Army Class-I certificate or equivalent are eligible to apply.
3. RRC ECR Ex-Servicemen Age as on 01.07.2013 :
For UR candidates : 33 years + extent of military service + 3 years
For OBC candidates : 36 years + extent of military service + 3 years
For SC / ST candidates : 38 years + extent of military service + 3 years
4. Exam Fee for RRC ECR Ex-Servicemen Jobs 2013 : There is no examination fee.
5. Mode of Selection for RRC ECR Jobs 2013 : There will be no written examination / interview or Physical Efficiency Test. The list of eligible Ex-Servicemen who have put in at least 15 years of service and have passed Army Class-I certificate or equivalent will be prepared based on the length of military service. The names of the selected Ex-Servicemen will be arranged in decreasing order of the length of military service. Eligible Ex-Servicemen to the extent of number of vacancies will be called for verification of original documents. After verification of documents and medical examination, a final panel will be prepared from this list.
6. RRC ECR Medical Examination 2013 : The candidate selected for a particular category of post will be medically examined in the prescribed medical standard. Only those candidates who clear the prescribed medical test would be considered for appointment. Candidates with lower medical classification or in the event of their medical unfitness will not be considered for any alternative post.
7. Address for Submitting Applications for RRC ECR Ex-Servicemen 2013 : Application should be sent by ordinary Post to “Assistant Personnel Officer ( Recruitment ), Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, PO-Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751 017″. Alternatively, application can be dropped directly in Drop Box available at the above address.
8. How to Apply for RRC ECR Recruitment Against Ex-Servicemen Jobs 2013 :
- Fill the RRC East Coast Railway application form after carefully reading the employment notice.
- Submit the application in the format prescribed at Annexure-I on good quality A-4 size ( 210mm x 297mm ) white paper using One Side Only. Applications in any other format would be rejected.
- Application should be filled up by the candidate in his / her own handwriting in English / Hindi using blue / black ball point pen without leaving any column. Applications with typed entries are not acceptable.
- Applicant should give his / her signature at the end of the RRC ECR application form. Signature written in capital letters and signature written in separate letters are liable to be rejected. Signature should be either in Hindi or English only.
- Applicant should submit two clear left thumb impressions ( LTIs ) in the space provided in the application. Applications without two left thumb impressions or with smudged / partial impressions are liable to be rejected.
- Applicant should write in his / her own handwriting, to fill up the sample declaration statement in the space provided in the application form. Applications without the written declaration will be rejected.
- Applicant should firmly affix on the application one recent clear passport size photograph ( not older than 3 months ). Photos should not be attested. Applications with hazy, faded, unclear photos are liable to be rejected.
- Applicant should attach one additional photograph along with the application form.
- Applicant should enclose along with the application a set of legible xerox copies of all certificates, duly attested by a Gazetted officer, in proof of educational qualification, age, SC / ST / OBC etc.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST community should produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure- ‘A’ of this notification. Candidates belonging to OBC community should also produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure-’B’ to this notification. In addition, OBC candidates should also submit a declaration given in Annexure-’C’.
- Applicant should enclose a copy of the discharge certificate / book, proof of possessing Army Class-I certificate or equivalent along with the application.
- Applicant should write on the top of the envelope / cover containing the application as follows : “Application against Ex-Servicemen Quota – Employment Notice No.ECoR/RRC/Ex.SM/2013“
9. Other Terms and Conditions for RRC ECR Jobs 2013 :
- Applications for RRC Bhubaneswar not fulfilling any of the terms and conditions given in this notification shall be summarily rejected.
- Applicant should possess the requisite Army Class-I certificate or equivalent as on the date of notification.
- Ex-Servicemen who have already joined any Govt. Service on civil side after availing of the benefits given to them as ex-servicemen cannot claim ex-servicemen status for the purpose of RRC ECR Ex-Servicemen recruitment.
- Discrepancies in the application submitted would render the candidate ineligible at any time during the selection.
- SC / ST candidates will be eligible for free rail travel in second class for attending verification of original documents.
- Application should reach the designated address mentioned at Para-7 on or before the closing date and time indicated in RRC notification.
- Railway administration shall not be responsible for any postal delays.
- Late applications would be summarily rejected.
- Applicants are advised to check the list of eligible / ineligible candidates which will be published on East Coast Railway website address www.eastcoastrail.indidanrailways.gov.in. No other intimation of rejection would be communicated to the rejected candidates.
- The RRC East Coast Railway recruitment process is based purely on the basis of the total length of military service of the candidates. Canvassing in any form will attract disqualification.
- Candidates may download recruitment notification and application form available on East Coast Railway website address www.eastcoastrail.indidanrailways.gov.in
- East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment for any discrepancy / misconduct / false declaration etc.
- East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar also reserves the right to cancel or modify the recruitment process without assigning reasons thereof. Decision of East Coast Railway in all matters relating to RRC ECR recruitment shall be final.
Important : Recruitment is purely based on the total length of military service of the candidates and other eligibility conditions mentioned in the Notification. East Coast Railway have not appointed any agents or coaching centres for acting on its behalf for RRC NCR recruitment. Candidates are cautioned against any false claims made by any unscrupulous persons / agencies of getting them selected in this recruitment on illegal consideration. If you come across any such persons / agencies, please do inform Deputy Chief Personnel Officer ( Recruitment ), Personnel Department, 2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, PO-Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751 017. They can also inform the Sr.DGM cum Chief Vigilance Officer, 1st Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, PO-Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751 017.