RRC East Central Railway Recruitment 2014 for Apprentice Training
East Central Railway,
( Personnel Department )
Last Date of Receipt of RRC ECR Railway Application 2014 : 14.03.2014
1. RRC East Central Railway Recruitment applications are invited in prescribed proforma for Apprentice Training under Apprenticeship Act-1961 from the candidates who have passed High School with atleast 50% marks and completed ITI in the Trade given below as well as fulfilling the following conditions with communal break-up as under :
|Sl. No.||Trade||No. of Seats||Total|
|3||Welder ( G&E )||2||1||3||6||12|
|5||M. M. T. M||-||-||-||1||01|
|8||Mechanic ( R&AC )||1||1||2||4||08|
|10||Mechanic ( Diesel )||6||3||11||19||39|
* The above reservation have been made on the basis of Rly Bd’s letter no-E(MPP) 2002/6/10 dated-31.12.2002 & Rule-5 schedule II A of Apprentices rules-1991. In case of non availability of the requisite number of OBC candidates remaining seat will be filled up by the general candidate.
- Communal reservation for SC 15%, ST-7.5% and OBC-27% have been made in terms of Rly Bd’s letter’s no : E (MPP)2002/6/10, dt. 17.06.2011.
- In the permissible Trades, reservation for Physically Handicapped will be 03% as per extant rules for HH / VH / OH ( Authority : – Rly Bd’s letter no- E (MPP) 2005/6/11 dt. 15.05.2006).
- In the notified Trade, reservation for Ex-serviceman, Armed Force Personnel and their dependent children will be 03% as per Rly Bd’s letter no : E (MPP) 2002/6/10, dt.31.07.2006.
2. Educational / Technical Qualification for ECR Railway 2014 :
Candidates must have passed matriculation / 10th class ( 10 + 2 system ) or equivalent recognised examination from recognized Board / University with not less than 50% Marks and must have ITI Degree ( NCVT ) in the Trades notified above. Candidates without ITI Degree in the Trades need not apply. Appearing candidates in above examination also need not to apply. The candidates who have already completed their training under Apprentices Act-1961 from any Institute / Establishment are not eligible to apply under this notification. Only those candidates can apply who are in possession of certificates for above Educational / Technical qualifications. No extra weightage will be granted to the candidates having higher qualification.
3. Age Limit for ECR Railway 2014 Apprentice Jobs : Age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2014.
- The age of UR candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 24 years i.e. the date of birth should be within 01.01.1990 to 01.01.1999.
- The age of OBC candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 27 years i.e. the date of birth should be within 01.01.1987 to 01.01.1999.
- The age of SC & ST candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 29 years i.e. the date of birth should be within 01.01.1985 to 01.01.1999.
- Persons with Disability :
- The age of UR candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 34 years.
- The age of OBC candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 37 years.
- The age of SC & ST candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 39 years.
- Ex-Serviceman : The upper age limit for ECR Railway Jobs is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman up to the extent of service rendered in the Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put 06 years regular service.
4. Period of Training in RRC ECR Railway Apprentice 2014 : 01 ( One ) year for all Trades
- For the candidates selected for training, “Apprenticeship Contract” will be executed between the Apprentice and employer. The apprenticeship contract or agreement should be registered in RDAT / Kanpur within three months. All conditions of this Contract / Agreement will be complied by the candidates. ( Authority : Rly Bd’s letter No-E (MPP) 2001/6/8 dt. 28.09.2001)
- All terms & conditions as per extant rules and as contained in Rly Bd’s M.C.no- 08/2002 dt. 22.07.2002 and Instructor’s order as well as the condition of Apprenticeship contract will have to be accepted by the trainees. In case of any disobedience, their training will be terminated.
5. Stipend during the ECR Railway Training 2014 : As per extant rules.
6. RRC ECR Railway Apprentice Selection Procedure 2014 :
No written or viva-voice test will be conducted in this regard. The candidates obtaining highest marks in the Matriculation / 10th class ( 10 + 2 system ) or equivalent recognised examination and passed ITI in designated Trades will be called for verification of genuineness of educational certificates and other related documents and physical fitness. No TA / DA is admissible to the candidates called for above verification. The admitted candidates will be required to qualify the requisite medical tests as per the provisions of Indian Railway Medical Manual.
In first phase, candidates equal to 1.25 times of total no. of slots for training of Act-Apprentices will be considered for verification of original testimonials and their Physical Fitness. If the prescribed quota could not be achieved due to absence of candidates, the merit list prepared may be gone down by maximum another 1.25 times or by actual nos. of shortfall ( 1:1 basis ), whichever is less to achieve the total no. of slots.
7. RRC ECR Job Application Fee 2014 : UR & OBC Candidates are required to attach Indian Postal Order of 40/- payable in favour of FA & CAO, East Central Railway / Hajipur, payable at Patna as processing fee. SC / ST / PH / Ex. Serviceman / Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
8. Enclosure of Documents : Copies of all documents / certificates i.e Birth, Educational & Technical ( ITI ), Caste, Relationship Certificate, Physically Handicapped certificate duly attested by the Gazetted Officer along with the IPO of processing fee are required to be attached with the application form.
9. Last Date of Application for RRC East Central Railway Jobs 2014 :
Last date for receipt of application is up to 16:00 hrs on 14.03.2014. Applications received after 14.03.2014 at 16:00 hrs will not be entertained and automatically be treated as rejected. Railway Administration will not be responsible for postal delay.
Candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format by ordinary post enclosing attested copies of all the documents there with mentioning clearly on the top of the envelope Notification No, Caste – UR / OBC / SC / ST / PH / Ex. Serviceman & ITI Trade. The application should be addressed to the following :
Senior Divisional Personnel Officer,
East Central Railway,
PO – Mughalsarai,
District – Chandauli,
Uttar Pradesh – 232 101.
The RRC ECR applications enclosed envelope can also be dropped in the Box kept in the DRM Office ( Personnel Branch ) from 10:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs on any working day except Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
10. General Instructions for RRC East Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2014 :
- Candidates should properly and clearly fill-up the percentage of marks obtained by him in the Matriculation 10th class ( 10+2 system ) or equivalent recognised examination in the place provided in the application form. Application will be cancelled in case entries are not made clearly, properly and correctly.
- Candidate should be a permanent citizen of India and such other persons declared eligible by Ministry of Home Affairs / Government of India.
- The application should be in prescribed format of A4 size paper and filled in own handwriting.
- Candidate must attach attested ( by Gazetted Officer ) copy of certificate of Matriculation, 10th class ( 10+2 system ) or equivalent recognised examination and Mark Sheet and attested copy of ITI Degree and Mark Sheet issued by NCVT.
- OBC candidates must attach attested copy of Current Creamy Layer certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format which must be issued after 01.04.13.
- SC / ST candidates must attach attested ( by Gazetted Officer ) copy of Caste Certificate duly issued by District Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Officer / Competent Magistrate in the prescribed format.
- Persons with Disability must attach attested copy of Physically Handicapped certificate issued by Medical Board, Government Hospital or Civil Surgeon of Government Hospital.
- Ex. Serviceman must attach attested copy of Discharge Certificate.
- Two self addressed envelope ( size 11″ x 5″ ) with stamp of 5/- affixed on each should be attached with application.