RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2015 Against Scouts & Guides Quota – RRC CR Scouts & Guides Quota Application
Railway Recruitment Cell,
CPM Conversion’s Office Building,
P.D. Mello Road,
Mumbai – 400 010.
Central Railway Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota in Central Railway for the year 2015 – 2016.
|Closing date and time of receipt of RRC Central Railway Scout & Guide Quota applications||30.11.2015 at 17.00 Hrs.|
|Closing date & time of receipt of RRC Central Railway Scout & Guide Quota applications for candidates residents in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep etc.||15.12.2015 at 17.00 Hrs.|
|( Note : RRC Central Railway Scout & Guide Quota Applications received after closing date and time shall not be entertained. )|
1. The Central Railway invites applications from the citizens of India in the prescribed format in Annexure ‘A’ for filling up 12 posts against Scouts & Guides quota for the year 2015 – 2016. The posts are open to all regardless of Community ( UR, SC, ST & OBC ).
Details of RRC CR Scouts & Guides Quota posts 2015 to be filled in :
|SI. No.||Post||Scale of Pay||No. of Posts||Distribution of Posts|
|01||Group 'C'||Pay Band - 1 5200 - 20200 plus Grade Pay 1900/-||02 ( Two )||Over Central Railway|
|02||Erstwhile Group 'D'||Pay Band - 1 5200 - 20200 plus Grade Pay 1800/-||10 ( Ten )||02 posts each for Mumbai, Bhusawal, Nagpur, Pune and Solapur Division.|
Note : A candidate can apply separately for Grade Pay 1900/- and Grade Pay 1800/-.
2. RRC CR Scouts & Guides Quota 2015 Essential Qualifications :
a. Minimum Educational Qualification for RRC CR Scouts & Guides Quota 2015 :
|SI. No.||Post||Educational Qualification|
|1||Group 'C' in Pay Band - 1 5200 - 20200 plus Grade Pay 1900/-||Passed 10 + 02 or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognised Board. 50% marks are not required for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen or where the candidates possess higher qualification i.e. Graduation / Post Graduation etc from a recognised university.|
|2||Erstwhile Group 'D' in Pay Band - 1 5200 - 20200 plus Grade Pay 1800/-||10th passed or ITI ( in trades approved by the NCVT ) or equivalent from the recognised educational board.|
b. RRC CR Scouts and Guides 2015 Qualifications : ( For Pay Band 1900/- and 1800/- both )
- A President’s Scout / Guide / Rover / Ranger ( Or ) Himalayan Wood Badge ( HWB ) holder in any section.
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts Organization for the last 5 ( Five ) years i.e. 2010 – 11 onwards. The certificate of activeness should be as per the annexure ‘B’ enclosed and
- Should have attended two events at National level or All Indian Railways level and two events at State level.
3. Age Limit for RRC CR Scouts & Guides Quota 2015
Age Limit : ( As on 01.01.2016 ) :
|Posts / Categories||UR||OBC||SC / ST|
|Group 'C' posts in pay band - 1 5200 - 20200 plus Grade Pay 1900/-||18 to 29 years||18 to 32 years||18 to 34 years|
|Erstwhile Group 'D' posts in Pay Band - 1 5200 - 20200 plus Grade Pay1800/-||18 to 32 years||18 to 35 years||18 to 37 years|
Extent of RRC CR Scouts & Guides Quota 2015 Age Relaxation :
- Serving Railway employees who have put in a minimum of 03 years continuous service will be given relaxation of age, subject to the age limit of 40 years for UR, 43 years for OBC and 45 years for SC / ST.
- The staff of Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization, such as Railway Canteens, Cooperative Societies and institutes, the relaxation in upper age limits will be up to the length of service rendered subject to maximum 05 years. They shall submit their applications with Service Certificate, mentioning the period of service rendered by them, duly issued by their Controlling Officer, along with order relevant documents.
- Widows / Divorced women / women judicially separated but not remarried : UR – upto 35 years, OBC – upto 38 years, SC / ST – upto 40 years.
- Persons with Disability :
- For Group ‘C’ posts : UR – 39 years, OBC – 42 years and SC / ST – 44 years.
- For Erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts : UR – 42 years, OBC – 45 years and SC / ST – 47 years.
- Persons who had ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 : Relaxation upto 05 years.
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates : Relaxation of age will be to the extent of service rendered by them in Defence Service plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 06 months service after attestation and upto the age of 40 years for reservists not employed in Government Service.
4. RRC CR Scouts & Guides Quota 2015 Examination Fee :
- The RRC Central Railway Scout & Guide Quota 2015 examination fee for unreserved and OBC candidates is 100/-. The RRC CR Scouts & Guides Quota examination fee 2015 should be paid in the form of Indian Postal Order from any Post Office, drawn in favour of and payable as follows.
Senior Personnel Officer ( Recruitment ), Central Railway, Mumbai.
- Remittance of RRC Central Railway Scout & Guide Quota examination fee 2015 in any other form except Indian Postal Order will not be accepted.
- IPOs issued before the date of issue of Employment Notice or after the closing date will not be accepted and the application will be rejected.
- The particulars of Indian Postal Order submitted as RRC Central Railway Scout & Guide Quota examination fee 2015 should also be indicated at the prescribed place in the RRC CR Scouts & Guides Quota application form 2015.
- Candidates must write their name, full address at the space provided in the Indian Postal Order.
- The RRC CR Scouts & Guides Quota examination fee 2015 is not refundable / transferable / adjustable under any circumstances.
5. Fee Exemptions for RRC CR Scouts & Guides Quota 2015 :
SC / ST candidates, Ex-Servicemen, Women candidates, Persons With Disabilities, Minority Candidates*, and candidates belonging to Economically Backward Classes** are exempted from payment of RRC CR Scouts & Guides Quota examination fees 2015.
*Minorities mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zoroastrians ( Parsis ).
For claiming exemption from the examination fee, Minority candidates should furnish ‘self declaration’ as mentioned in Annexure ‘C’ along with RRC Central Railway Scout & Guide Quota application form. At the time of document verification such candidates claiming exemption of examination fee will be required to furnish ‘minority community declaration’ affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that he / she belongs to any of the above minority community. If the affidavit is not produced during document verification, the candidature will be rejected.
** Economically Backward Classes ( EBC ) will mean the candidates whose family income is less than 50,000 per annum.
The following authorities are authorized to issue income certificate for the purpose of identifying Economically Backward Classes ( EBC ) :
- District Magistrate or any other revenue officer up to the level of Tehsildar.
- Sitting Member of Parliament of Lok Sabha for persons of their own constituency.
- BPL card or any other certificate issued by the Central Government under a recognized poverty alleviation programme or Izzat MST issued by Railways.
- Union Minister may also recommend for any persons from anywhere in the country.
- Sitting Members of Parliament of Rajya Sabha for persons of the district in which these MPs normally reside. The income certificate issued by the authorities mentioned above would have to be in Annexure – D.