RailTel Corporation of India Ltd ( RCIL ) Recruitment 2015 for Office Assistant
RailTel Corporation of India Limited,
( A Government of India Undertaking under Ministry of Railways )
Regd Office :
Railtel Corporation of India Limited,
10th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building,
16, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001.
Corporate Office :
Railtel Corporation of India Limited,
Plot no. 143, Sector-44,
Gurgaon – 122 003.
Website : www.railtelindia.com
Requirement of Office Assistants on Contract Basis through Walk-in-interview.
1. RailTel Corporation of India Ltd, a Mini Ratna PSU of the Ministry of Railways, invites application from willing and eligible candidates for following posts for its National Optic Fiber Network ( NOFN ) projects as per details given below :
|VC No.||Post||Place of Posting||No. of Posts|
|OA/CO/2015||Office Assistant ( on Contract basis )||Corporate Office, Gurgaon||02|
|OA/SR/2015||Office Assistant ( on Contract basis )||Secunderabad / Chennai under RO / Secunderabad||02|
|OA/WR/2015||Office Assistant ( on Contract basis )||Mumbai / Ahmedabad under RO / Mumbai||02|
|OA/ER/2015||Office Assistant ( on Contract basis )||Kolkata / Guwahati under RO / Kolkata||02|
2. Tenure of the Contract : Initially for 3 years from the date of joining; extendable further during the currency of the project on mutual consent. However, RailTel may curtail / extend the tenure of contract or terminate the contract at any point of time depending upon project requirements and performance of the candidate. In this regard the decision of the management shall be final.
3. Qualification & Experience for RCIL Office Assistant 2015 :
- Graduation from any stream. Proficiency in MS Office ( MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point ) will be a pre-requisite.
- Experience : 5 years’ working experience as Office Assistant / Office Supervisor, in office administration / tendering / evaluation / work award / inventories of material / material movement / project progress / payments to contractors / staff salaries and other staff matters in any Central / State Govt. Department or Central / State PSU on regular / contract / outsourced basis. Candidates having working experience in the above areas in any of the offices of RailTel will have added advantage.
4. Remuneration for RCIL Office Assistant 2015 : All inclusive consolidated monthly remuneration of 19,000/- p.m. + EPF ( Employer’s contribution ). Deduction on account EPF ( employee’s contribution ) under EPF and MP Act, 1952, will, however, be made on the specified minimum wages under Minimum Wages Act of the concerned state.
5. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may attend walk-in-interview, with application in the prescribed format ( attached as Annexure I ) along with original and photo copies of the certificates / testimonials listed below at the venue shown in para 6 :
- Matriculation Certificate ( for age proof ),
- Certificate(s) in support of the required educational qualification of graduation.
- Certificates in support of computer course, if any.
- Certificates in proof of past experience, clearly indicating the length and line of experience. ( Mere appointment / offer letters from previous employers will not be accepted as proof of experience. )
- Copy of the appointment letter in support of appointment to the post in the organization in which currently working along with valid Identity card / current pay slip issued by the company.
- Photo I.D. proof and address proof ( Passport / Aadhar card / Driving License, Voters I.D. Card ) issued by Central / State Govt.
- Caste / Religion certificate ( In case applicant belongs to SC / ST / OBC community )
5. RCIL Office Assistant Medical Standards 2015 : Selected candidates will be required to pass the requisite medical fitness tests / standards, as adopted by RailTel, before their appointment.
6. Date and Venue for Walk-in-Interview for RCIL Office Assistant Jobs 2015 :
|VC No.||Date of walk-in-Interview||Venue|
|OA/ER/2015||14.03.2015||RailTel Corporation of India,
Eastern Regional Office,
3rd Floor, Chatterjee International Centre,
33A, Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
Kolkata - 700 071.
|OA/SR/2015||21.03.2015||RailTel Corporation of India,
Southern Regional Office,
2nd Floor, B Block, Rail Nilayam,
Pin : 500 071.
|OA/WR/2015||28.03.2015||RailTel Corporation of India,
Western Regional Office,
Western Railway Microwave Complex,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Mumbai - 400 013.
|OA/CO/2015||04.04.2015||RailTel Corporation of India,
Plot No.143, Sector 44,
Gurgaon - 122 993.
6.1 Registration of Candidates : Registration for the walk in interview will be between 09:30 hrs and 13:00 hrs on the above indicated date.
6.2 If the number of eligible candidates registered within the specified time on the date mentioned above is very large, company may hold written / skill test on a subsequent date, to shortlist candidates for the interview Or may hold interview on subsequent day(s) also. The company’s decision in this regard will be final.
7. Important Notes for RCIL Recruitment 2015 :
- Please note that only service rendered in Govt. Departments / PSUs on Regular / Contract / Outsource basis will be counted for assessing the total no. of years of experience.
- All communications, in regard to change in dates or any additional information to candidates etc., will be made through E-mail only.
- Any kind of training / Trainer / Apprenticeship experience shall not be counted towards experience.
- In case information furnished in the application format or the certificates / testimonials are found to be false or incorrect, candidature of such applicants is liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection or thereafter, besides making them liable for any such other penal action / criminal proceedings as deemed fit.
- The candidates working in the Government departments / PSUs should note that these are short – tenure posts on contract basis and the candidates will be required to produce NOC from their employers concerned Department / PSU to appear in the interview. In the event of their selection, they are required to resign and get themselves relieved from their parent organization before taking up the contractual appointment in RailTel.
- These posts are for projects in the respective regions and are not transferable outside the regions.