Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2015 for Trade Apprentices
General Manager’s Office,
( Personnel Branch ),
Bangalore – 64.
1. Rail Wheel Factory Applications are invited from candidates who have passed ITI ( NCTVT only ) from recognised Institutions to undergo training as Trade Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for the year 2015 – 2016, in the under mentioned designated trades :
|Sl No||Designated Trades||Community reserved||Total No. of Seats|
|4.||Mechanic ( Motor Vehicle )||01||01||02||04||08|
|7.||CNC Programming-cum-Operator ( COE Group )||03||02||06||12||23|
Reservation has been made as per extant reservation policy.
3% of 192 seats i.e. 06 slots are reserved for Persons with Disability ( PWD ) under the following physical standards as per the provisions of Schedule – II of Apprenticeship manual and Railway Board’s letter No.E(MPP)2003/6/14 dated 09.12.2003.
Standards of fitness for the Persons with Disability :
Only Loco motor or Cerebral palsy ( OH ) who suffers from not less than 40% of relevant disability and Hearing Handicapped having 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequency and Visually Handicapped persons are eligible to apply.
The Persons with Disability ( PWD ) who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a disability certificate issued by a competent medical authority.
Note : In case eligible trainees are not available in a particular trade(s), this office can engage Apprentices in other located trades to fulfill the quota allotted at any point of time.
Similarly if there are no eligible SC / ST / OBC candidates available in any trade, the same will be made good in other trade groups.
Reservation of 3% seats i.e. ( 06 seats ) for ex-servicemen, their children and children of armed forces personnel :
- Children of deceased / disabled Ex-servicemen including those killed / disabled during peacetime.
- Children of Ex-Servicemen.
- Children of serving Jawans.
- Children of Serving Officers.
The conditions to be satisfied by the applicants are as follows :
2. Prescribed RWF Trade Apprentices Educational and Technical Qualification 2015 :
- General : Passed Matriculation Examination with Science ( Physics & Chemistry ) or its equivalent or 10th Class Pass under 10 plus 2 system.
- Technical : Must possess ITI ( NCTVT certificates only ) in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognised Industrial Training Institute.
- Age Limit for RWF Trade Apprentices 2015 : As on 01.07.2015, must have completed 15 years and should not be more than 24 years. The upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC / ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- Duration of Apprenticeship : Apprenticeship is for a period of one year for all the designated trades indicated above at Sl No. 1 to 6 and 06 months for the COE Group trade of CNC Programming-cum-Operator.
- Rate of Stipend : During their one year / 06 months training they will be paid stipend of 9909/- or 8808/- per month as the case may be.
- RWF Trade Apprentices Applications should be submitted in the proforma enclosed herewith and application sent in any other form will not be accepted.
- The applications must be accompanied by the copies of relevant certificates ( SSLC, ITI and Caste ) in support of :
- Date of Birth.
- Educational / Technical Qualification.
- In case of SC / ST / OBC candidates, caste certificate issued by the appropriate Revenue Authority in the prescribed format enclosed.
4. The wards of serving as well as retired / deceased Railway Employees ( wards as per Pass Rules ) may also submit their application directly to this office in the prescribed proforma duly enclosing a certificate to the effect that they are bonafide wards of serving / retired / deceased Railway Employees.
5. The eligible applicants will be summoned for test / written test and will have to appear for the same at their own expense. The eligible candidates are advised to be in readiness to appear in the same at short notice for which a separate advise will be sent individually to the candidates.
6. Selected candidates will have to conform to the standards of Physical fitness, as prescribed for appointment as Trade Apprentices in the relevant trades. Medical standards will be relaxed for Persons with disability.
7. Candidates selected for Apprenticeship will not be allowed to withdraw from the course except for reasons which are beyond their control. Before commencement of Apprenticeship, the candidates have to execute a contract of Apprenticeship. In the case of those who will fully absent themselves, their contract of apprenticeship will be terminated and the training cost of an amount equivalent to his / her three months last drawn stipend, shall be recoverable from such Apprentice or from his / her surety.
8. It should be noted that the recruitment and training of Apprentices will be strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprenticeship Act 1961 and No Employment is Guaranteed to the Apprentices on completion of their training.
9. Every Apprentice who has completed the period of training will, on passing a test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in Vocational Trades to determine his proficiency in the designated trade in which he has served as an Apprentice, be given a certificate of proficiency in the trade by the National Council.
10. The Apprentice shall abide by the other Rules and regulations framed by this administration from time to time.
11. The completed applications should be sent by post with full postal address and pin code, addressed to the following address.
The Assistant Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
Bangalore – 64,
So as to reach this office latest by 15.07.2015. The cover containing the RWF Trade Apprentices application should be super-scribed as “Application for undergoing training as Trade Apprentice”. The RWF Trade Apprentices Application with insufficient address and without pin code will not be entertained.