Rail Vikas Nigam Limited Recruitment 2015 for Assistant General Manager, Joint General Manager
Government of India,
Ministry of Railways,
( Railway Board ).
RVNL Recruitment Application Issue Date : 16.09.2015
RVNL Recruitment Application Last Date : 16.10.2015
Organization : Rail Vikas Nigam Limited ( RVNL ).
Title & No. of RVNL Posts 2015 :
1. Assistant General Manager / Joint General Manager / Deputy General Manager ( S&T ) – 01 Post.
RVNL AGM / JGM / DGM Job Location 2015 : Ahmedabad.
RVNL AGM / JGM / DGM Job Duration 2015 : Three years subject to govt’s approval to RVNL from the rule of immediate absorption beyond 31.12.2015.
RVNL AGM / JGM / DGM Job Service 2015 : IRSSE.
RVNL AGM / JGM / DGM Term of Appointment 2015 : Deputation.
Age Limit for RVNL AGM / JGM / DGM 2015 : Below 56 years.
RVNL AGM / JGM / DGM Pay Scale 2015 : Cadre pay plus deputation allowance.
RVNL AGM / JGM / DGM Eligibility 2015 :
- For Addl. General Manager : SG officers of IRSSE with 12 – 14 years service in group ‘A’.
- For Joint General Manager : JAG officers of IRSSE with 8 – 12 years service in group ‘A’.
- For Deputy General Manager : SR. scale officers of S&T deptt. having 5 – 8 years service in group ‘A’ Or officers of S&T deptt in SR. scale and having 8 years service in group B.
RVNL AGM / JGM / DGM Specific Requirements 2015 : Preference will be given to the candidates having construction experience.
- Applicants will not be allowed to withdraw their names in case they are selected for deputation.
- Closing Date of receiving applications will be the cutoff date for reckoning eligibility and age criteria.
Web Address : www.indianrailways.gov.in\railwayboard, then click for IR personnel and then vacancy circulars.
Send names of volunteers with Bio-data indicating previous postings together with a statement giving details of previous deputation, if any, in Central PSUs duly signed by the applicant Vigilance / DAR clearance and CRS to E ( O ) II / Railway Board (.) RVNL applications received without statement will not be entertained at all (.) advise all eligible SC / ST officers also (.) Railways (.).