Northern Railway Recruitment 2015 for Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Radiographer
New Delhi – 110 055.
Engagement of Group C staff against vacancies existing in para medical category on contract basis of northern railway central hospital new delhi – through walk-in-interview.
Northern Railway Applications are invited by Northern Railway Central Hospital New Delhi for filling up the following para medical categories for Northern Railway Central Hospital New Delhi on full time contract and on monthly remuneration basis purely on contract basis upto 30.06.2016 or till the availability of regularly selected candidates or till validity of the scheme ( i.e. 30.06.2016 ) whichever is earlier.
|Category||Post||Rate of remuneration||Posts required||Medical Category||Educational / Essential qualification|
|1.||Staff Nurse||21,190/- P M||20 - 39 years||3||2||3||5||1||13||C - 1||Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institutions recognized by Indian Nursing Council or B Sc ( Nursing ).
Note : The Indian Nursing Council has also laid down certain special concessions for the above courses in respect of Auxillary nurse – Midwife, Midwives and B Grade Nurses, by way of reduced course period etc. Candidates obtaining the qualification prescribed above, under these concessions will also be eligible for recruitment.
|2.||Lab Asstt II||10,970/- P M||18 - 30 years||3||1||-||3||1||7||B - 1||12th ( 10 + 2 stage ) with Science, plus diploma in Medical in Medical Lab Technology ( DMLT ).|
|3.||Radiographer / X-Ray Technician||12,190/- P M||19 - 32 years||2||-||-||-||-||2||B - 1||10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X-Ray Technician, Radiodiagnosis Technology ( 2 Years course ) from recognized Institute. Science Graduate with Diploma in Radiography, X-Ray Technician, Radiodiagnosis Technology ( 2 years course ) shall be preferred.|
SC = Scheduled Caste, ST = Scheduled Tribe, OBC = Other Backward Classes, UR = Unreserved, Ex-Serviceman = Ex-Serviceman.
1. Age Limit for Northern Railway Jobs including relaxation provisions : For all the above vacancies, the age limit will be reckoned as on 01.01.2016.
- The upper Age limit will be relaxed subject to the production of requisite certificates by five years for SC / ST and three years for OBC candidates in possession of valid certificates issued by the appropriate authority.
- Widows and Divorced women who have judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried will be given relaxation as per rules.
- The candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of Jan 80 to the 31st day of Dec 89 will be given relaxation in age limit as per extant rules.
- The SC / ST / OBC candidates considered against unreserved posts ( after the prescribed quota for SC / ST / OBC is filled ) will not be given the benefit of age relaxation.
2. Other Terms and Conditions for Northern Railway Recruitment 2015 :
- Eligible SC / ST / OBC and Kashmiri migrants candidates must apply with the attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by appropriate authority and should bring original certificate at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed in the said interview.
- Eligible candidates must apply with the attested photocopies of educational qualification, Technical Qualification, extra qualification and experience certificate of working experience, if any and should bring original certificates at the time of interview.
- Any type of Judicial matter will be subject to jurisdiction of Delhi Court.
- The last date for submission of applications will be 19.12.2015 at 17:00 hrs.
- The candidate should send application duly filled in all respect alongwith required documents through ordinary post only, so as to reach office of the following address.
New Delhi – 110 055.
Within the closing date. However, the application can be dropped in Box kept in the address given below.
Room No. 26,
Central Hospital Basant Lane,
New Delhi – 110 055.
Upto 19.12.2015 at 17:00 hrs of the closing date. The applications received after closing date, for any reason whatsoever, will not be considered. Speed Post / Courier / Registered Post envelopes will not be acknowledged / accepted.
- The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on Notice Board, Northern Railway, Central Hospital, New Delhi on 25.12.2015.
- These contract engagement is for N Rly Central Hospital New Delhi ( on full time contract ).
- The candidate should clearly mention the post which apply i.e. “Application for the post of radiographer, staff nurse or lab assistant II on contractual basis in northern railway central hospital new delhi” on the top of envelope containing the application.
- Incomplete application received from the candidates will not be considered.
- No TA / DA is admissible for the Northern Railway Vacancy interview.
- Selection will be through the process of walk in interview basis. The walk in interview will be held from :
For Radiographer 06.01.2016 onwards For Lab Asstt II 07.01.2016 and 08.01.2016 onwards For Staff Nurse 11.01.2016 onwards ( to till completion of list )
If number of candidate is more, then the interview may continue for few more days. So the candidates coming for the interview should prepare to stay in Delhi for 3 to 4 days by making their own arrangement.
- No separate call letters will be issued for Northern Railway Job interview.
3. Candidates to please note :
- These contract would be automatically terminated on the date specified for the purpose and will not be extended. Administration reserves the right to enter into fresh contract with the contractual appointee.
- And the contract appointee who enters into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his / her continuity in service or automatic extension of the terms of contract after the specified date of expiry of contract.
4. If any candidate is employed they will have to submit NOC from her / his employer.