Northern Railway Recruitment 2015 for Health & Malaria Inspector
Notice for filling up the Northern Railway job vacancies of Para Medical categories on contract basis
Northern Railway invites applications to fill up the vacancies of Health & Malaria Inspector Group ‘C’ category of Para Medical in Divisional Hospital, and other Subordinate Hospitals, Commercial Department at BSB & Other station, Northern Railway, Charbagh, Lucknow on contract basis upto 30.06.2016 or availability of candidate from Railway Recruitment Board whichever is earlier.
|S. No.||Category||Rate of Pay||Age Limit||Educational Qualification||No. of Post||Medical Category||Date of Screening|
|1.||Health & Malaria Inspector||20,570/-||18-33||B.Sc ( Chemistry ) : Plus One Year Diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector ; Or|
One year National Trade Certificate ( NTC ) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
|01||03||04||08||-||16||Cee-One||02nd July 2015 in Varanasi
03rd July 2015 in Lucknow
SC – Schedule Caste, ST – Schedule Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Class, UR – Unreserved, PH – Physically Handicapped
Terms & Conditions for Northern Railway Recruitment 2015 :
- 10% of vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
- No. of Northern Railway vacancies of above posts are based on vacant post and it may be increase or decrease.
- Above age limit for Northern Railway Health & Malaria Inspector is for General Candidate only. Age relaxation for SC & ST is 5 years and for OBC is 3 years.
- Eligible candidates of SC, ST & OBC community are required to attached attested photocopy of caste certificate issued by competent authority.
- Age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2015.
- Any dispute will be decided under jurisdiction of Lucknow Judicial.
- Last date of submission of NR Railway application form is 22.06.2015 upto 5.00 P.M.
- Address :Senior Divisional Personnel Officer,
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office,
Lucknow – 226 001.
- Northern Railway recruitment application form will be accepted by only ordinary post. Registered Post, Speed Post, Courier by hand or any other source will not be accepted.
- No TA / DA will be paid for walk in interview.
- These contractual engagements will be made for a maximum period of one year or upto 30.06.2016 or on availability of duly selected candidates from RRB, and the said contract shall be deemed to ended and accordingly their services shall also be deemed to be ended.
- Selected candidate shall have no right to claim for extension of contract or for regular appointment.
- At the time of Screening the candidates should bring all original documents and stationery etc.
- Any change of the date of screening, the information will be displayed on notice board in Divisional Railway Manager’s Office. Northern Railway, Hazratganj, Lucknow.
- There will not issue any separate call letter for appearing in Screening.
- The final result will be displayed on notice board in Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Northern Railway, Hazratganj, Lucknow.