Northern Railway Recruitment 2015 for Contract Medical Practitioners
Sub : Walk – in – interview for engagement of 21 General Duty Doctors & 10 Specialist Doctors ( Total = 31 ) as full time Contract Medical Practitioners ( CMPs ) on contract basis over Northern Railway.
Northern Railway intends to engage 21 General Duty Doctors and 10 Specialist Doctors ( Total 31 ) as full time Contract Medical Practitioners ( CMPs ) on contract basis for a duration of one year as shown below and to prepare a wait – list for vacancies.
|S. No||Division||Specialty||Vacancy||Place of posting|
|1||NRCH = 03||Specialist / Radiologist||01||Central Hospital / New Delhi|
|2||General Duty / Casualty||02||Central Hospital / New Delhi|
|3||Delhi = 03||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Ghaziabad|
|4||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Panipat|
|5||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Sonipat|
|6||Kerozpur - 05||Specialist / Physician||01||Sub Divisional Hospital / Amritsar|
|7||Specialist / Surgeon||01||Sub Divisional Hospital / Amritsar|
|8||General Duty||01||Sub Divisional Hospital / Amritsar|
|9||Specialist / Physician||01||Health Unit / Ludhiana|
|10||Specialist / General Surgeon||01||Health Unit / Ludhiana|
|11||Lucknow - 04||General Duty||01||Divisional Hospital / Lucknow|
|12||General Duty||01||Health Unit / LRS / Alambagh-Lucknow|
|13||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Faizabad|
|14||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Raebareli|
|15||Moradabad - 06||Specialist / Orthopedics||01||Divisional I lospital / Moradabad|
|16||General Duty||01||Divisional I lospital / Moradabad|
|17||General Duty||01||Health Unit / South Colony / Moradabad|
|18||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Nazibabad|
|19||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Laksar|
|20||General Duty||01||Road Mobile Van / Health Unit Roza|
|21||Am baia Cantt 05||Specialist / Ophthalmologist||01||Divisional Hospital / Ambala Cantt|
|22||Specialist / Orthopedics||01||Divisional Hospital / Ambala Cantt|
|23||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Kalka|
|24||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Bhaliuda|
|25||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Sirhind|
|26||Jagadhari Workshop - 05||Specialist / Physician||01||Extra Divisional Hospital / Jagadhari Workshop|
|27||Specialist / Surgeon||01||Extra Divisional Hospital / Jagadhari Workshop|
|28||General Duty||03||Extra Divisional Hospital / Jagadhari Workshop|
Depending on administrative exigencies, Railway Administration reserves the right to modify number of Northern Railway CMP vacancies 2015 and station of posting.
Contract is extendable upto a total number of :
10 terms on year to year basis with each term of engagement not being more than 01 year each for doctors engaged from open market and
05 terms on year to year basis with each term of engagement not being more than 01 year each for Retired Railway Doctors & Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors engaged upto to the maximum age limit of 65 years.
NR Railway CMP Recruitment Reservation will he as under :
SC = 03, ST = 06, OBC = 10, Minority = 01, General = 11 : Total = 31.
The reservation will be as per rules in vogue. The actual reservation of vacancies would depend upon the prevailing strength at the time of engagement.
Date, Time & Venue of Walk in Interview & Medical Examination 2015 :
The interested candidates can appear in Northern Railway CMP walk in interview followed by Medical Examination at the following venue :
Northern Railway CMP Interview Date : 04.11.2015.
Northern Railway CMP Interview Time : 10.00 AM.
Northern Railway CMP Interview Venue 2015 :
Northern Railway Headquarters Office,
Northern Railway CMP Medical examination 2015 of the candidates will be held alter Walk in interview.
- Candidate should submit their Northern Railway CMP application in duplicate on prescribed proforma enclosed herewith latest by 10.30 AM at above mentioned venue on the day of walk in interview.
- In case, it is not possible to interview / medically examine all candidates on nominated day, they will be interviewed / medically examined on next working day / days. Thus, the candidates should make their own arrangement for stay for a period of two days and come prepared accordingly.
Northern Railway CMP Remuneration 2015 :
Consolidated remuneration at the rate of 55,000/- for General Duty Doctor and 65,000/- for Specialist Doctors per month will be admissible, if Govt, accommodation is not provided. If Govt, accommodation is provided, an amount equivalent to House Rent Allowance payable to a fresh entrant to Group ‘A ‘ Jr. Scale and License fee of Railway accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration payable to the CMP.
Remuneration for Retired Railway Doctors & Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors :
Consolidated remuneration at the rate of 46,000/- per month will be admissible ( subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn should not exceed the last pay drawn ), if Govt, accommodation is not provided. If Govt, accommodation is provided, an amount equivalent to house Rent Allowance payable to a fresh entrant to Group – V Jr. Scale and License fee of Railway accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration payable to the CMP.
Northern Railway Contract Medical Practitioners Age Limit 2015 :
Candidates should not have competed more than 50 years of age as on 01.01.15. However, age relaxation of 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC candidates is admissible.
Age Limit for Retired Railway Doctors and Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors :
Candidates should not have completed more than 63 years & 06 months of age as on 01.01.2015.
Terms & Conditions :
Engagement of doctors would be on contract basis initially for a period of one year on annual basis upto a maximum of 10 terms as per administrative requirement on the basis of assessment of performance of CMPs. However, services of these doctors can be terminated even before the expiry of one year after giving 15 days notice on either side. Railway Administration reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice or payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever. The services rendered as contract doctor is a stop gap arrangement and will not be taken into consideration in case of their selection through UPSC. It will also not confer upon them any right for regularization or permanent absorption in the Railways. The engagement shall purely be on contract basis for a period of one year or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier.
Terms & Conditions for Retired Railway Doctors & Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors :
Engagement of Retired Railway doctors & Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors as CMPs would be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year on annual basis upto a maximum of 05 ( five ) terms as per administrative requirement. The engagement of CMPs shall be for a period of one year or less from the date of entering into contract or till a regular incumbent joins or on attaining the age of 65 years by the Retired Railway Doctors & Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors, whichever is earlier. The Retired Railway Doctors & Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors engaged as CMPs shall not have any claim or right for his / her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. During the validity of contract, the CMP shall be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of his / her carrier or on any ground by giving 15 days notice to the Railways. Railway Administration reserves the right to terminate contract at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice or payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever.
NR Railway Contract Medical Practitioners Essential Educational Qualification 2015 :
- For General Duty Doctors : MDBS degree ( with completion of internship ) from any University / institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- For Specialists Doctors : MBBS degree and Post Graduate Medical degree / diploma in subject concerned from any University / Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
NR Railway Contract Medical Practitioners Experience 2015 :
For Specialist Medical Practitioners, three years experience is essential. For General Duty Doctors, the candidates with experience will be given preference.
Contract is liable to be terminated, if the Contract Medical Practitioners is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
- The doctors so engaged on contract basis will not be allowed for private practice.
- The contract doctors shall not be entitled for Railway quarter etc as a matter of right.
- Candidates should bring their application form along with original and attested copies of all certificates & mark sheets. No TA / DA is admissible.
- The offer of engagement to selected candidates shall be issued subject to availability of vacancy as per requirement in Hospitals / Health Units located at different stations on “as is where is basis”. Administration reserves the right to change the place of posting as per administrative needs. The CMP Specialist doctors so selected shall also have to carry out general duties as and when required by Railway Administration in addition to their specialty work.
- Unfilled posts of Specialists will be filled up by General Duty Medical Practitioners.
- The places of notified vacancies can be changed as per requirement of the administration.
- The Northern Railway CMP notification can be down loaded from Northern Railway’s websites www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in and www.nr.railnet.gov.in/dept/personnel/pnew.html.
- After approval of the panel by competent authority, the panel will be uploaded at NR’s websites www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in and www.nr.railnet.gov.in/dept/personnel/pnew.html. Suitable candidates will be intimated through Speed-post, Telephone calls and SMS to report at Northern Railway’s Headquarters Office, Baroda House, New Delhi for posting. The candidates who do not report at the assigned date and time will forfeit their chance of contract engagement and such engagement will be offered to the next empanelled candidate.