Northern Railway Recruitment Cell 2013 Against Ex-Servicemen Quota
Railway Recruitment Cell ( RRC ),
Lajpat Nagar – I,
New Delhi – 110 024.
|NR RRC Group D Application Issue Date : 25.05.2013|
|NR RRC Group D Application Last Date : 24.06.2013|
|For residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts, Panji, sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands Closing Date & Time is 17:00 hrs of 09.07.2013.|
Northern Railway applications are invited from eligible Ex-Servicemen ( Ex.SM ) who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below for filling up 1473 vacancies of erstwhile Group “D” in pay band-1 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay 1800/- in Northern Railway. This vacancy on employment will be adjusted against the vacancy originally notified on dated 30th August, 2012 for which examination is scheduled to be held later in the year.
1. Northern Railway Recruitment Cell 2013 Eligibility Criteria
Ex-Servicemen who have retired after putting in 15 years of service and have passed Army Class – I Certificate or equivalent, or matric. The eligibility of the retired Defence personnel to the status of Ex. SM is governed by the definition as laid down by Department of Personnel and Training.
2. Northern Railway Recruitment Cell 2013 Age Limit
Northern Railway Recruitment Cell 2013 Against Ex-Servicemen Quota age as on 1st July, 2013
- For UR candidate : 33 Years + extent of military service + 3years.
- For SC / ST candidate : 38 Years + extent of military service + 3 years.
- For OBC candidate : 36 Years + extent of military service + 3 years.
Only those Ex-Servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous service will be given relaxation in age limit to the extent of period of service plus 3 years.
3. Northern Railway Recruitment Cell 2013 Exam Fee : Nil.
4. Northern Railway Recruitment Cell 2013 Mode of Selection
The recruitment shall be on the basis of scrutiny of applications and there will be no written test or physical efficiency test. The panel of Ex-Servicemen will be formed solely on the basis of the length of military service rendered subject to medical fitness.
5. SC / ST / OBC category of Ex-Servicemen placing in the panel shall be adjusted against their quota. Horizontal reservation will be applicable i.e. Following which original notification dated 30th August, 2012 will be modified and re – issued ( after empanelment of 1473 Ex-servicemen ).
6. Northern Railway Recruitment Cell 2013 Medical Examination
All candidates will undergo prescribed Medical Examination.
7. Filling up of Northern Railway Recruitment Cell 2013 Application
Eligible Ex-Servicemen should submit their Application as per format enclosed Application should be made on good quality A4 size ( 210mm X 297mm ) white paper to be used one side only. Applications in any other format will not be accepted. ( Please visit website www.rrcnr.org for downloading the Northern Railway Recruitment Cell 2013 Application Form. )
8. Northern Railway Recruitment Cell 2013 Vacancies
|4.||Khalasi Helper||Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Signal & Telecom||283||B-1|
|9.||Khalasi Helper||Mech. ( W )||101||C-1|
|11.||Khalasi Helper||Stores||16||C-1 / C-2|
9. Northern Railway Recruitment Cell 2013 Vacancies are at the following Divisions / Units
|1.||LKO||Lucknow Division / Alambagh Stores / Charbagh Workshop|
|5.||DLI||Delhi Division / Shakurbasti ( Stores )|
10. The candidates may give options ( at the time of document verification ) to select ( a ) Division / Units and ( b ) Category which may be considered on Medical fitness. Railway also reserves the right to post a candidate against any post on Northern Railway.
11. How to Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment Cell 2013
Duly filled-in applications along with the required self attested documents should be addressed to :
Assistant Personnel officer ( RRC ),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Near Railway crossing,
Lajpat Nagar – I,
New Delhi – 110 024.
A candidate should send application duly filled in along with required photo-state documents by ordinary post only. Application received after due date, for any reason whatsoever, will not be considered.
Speed post / Courier / Registered AD envelopes will not be acknowledged / accepted. However, application can also be dropped in person at the Drop Box provided at our office Railway Recruitment Cell ( RRC ), Northern Railway, Lajpat Nagar – I, Near Railway crossing, New Delhi – 110 024.
The Envelope containing the application and annexures should be super-scribed on the top – “Employment Notice No. 220E/NR/RRC/Ex. SM/2012 ( Part – ll ). Northern Railway Recruitment for Ex-Servicemen”.
12. Northern Railway Recruitment Cell 2013 Application Form Enclosures ( Please attach photostat self attested ) :
- Discharge Certificate / Book.
- Army Class – I Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate ( Matric certificate ).
- Candidate belonging to SC / ST community should produce a community Certificate in the format given in Annexure – ‘A’ of the notification. Candidates belonging to OBC community should also produce a community Certificate in the format given in Annexure – ‘B’ to this notification. In addition, they should also submit a declaration given in Annexure – ‘C’.
- Two self addressed envelopes with duly affixed postal stamp.
- One passport size photograph ( not older than 3 months ) without wearing cap & goggles / coloured glasses is to be pasted in the application format.
13. Important Instructions for Northern Railway Recruitment Cell 2013
- A candidate can fill only one application form.
- Application should be filled up by the candidate in his own handwriting.
- Application without signature, thumb impression, photo will be rejected.
- Upper age will be relaxed subject to the production of requisite original certificate.
- No original certificate will be requested at the time of application. However, all enclosure of certificates should be self attested. Not having requisite certificate in original at the time of scrutiny will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The empanellment of the Candidate will be strictly provisional and subject to their being found suitable after antecedent and certificate verification only.
- In case of any dispute, English version of the Employment Notice will be treated as valid.
- The decision of RRC / NR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, decision on false information, allotment of Categories / places to selected candidates and all other matters related with conduct of recruitment process will be final and binding on the candidates.
- In case any information submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage the candidature shall be cancelled.