Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 Against Cultural Quota
Northeast Frontier Railway,
Guwahati – 11,
NFR Cultural Quota Recruitment 2016 against Cultural Quota for the year 2015 – 16.
NFR Cultural Quota Closing Date & Time 2016 : 15.02.2016 ( 17:30 hrs. ).
NFR Recruitment 2016 Applications are invited for recruitment against Cultural Quota for the following posts in Pay Band of 5200 – 20200 + GP 1900/- as per prescribed format given in this Notification.
|Sl. No.||Cultural Talent ( Discipline / Stream )||Persons to be Recruited|
|1.||Sattriya Dancer ( Male or female ), having proficiency in Bihu Dance / Folk Dance of Northeast will be added qualification.||01 ( one )|
|2.||Actor / Drama Director, having proficiency in script writing and drama direction will be added qualification.||01 ( one )|
1. NFR Cultural Quota Qualifications 2016 :
(A) NFR Cultural Quota Essential Qualifications 2016 :
- Matriculation / 10th or its equivalent plus ITI / Act Apprenticeship in relevant Trade, approved by NCVT / SCVT. Or 12th ( +2 stage ) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board / university ( a pass in 12th ( +2 stage ) or equivalent in case of SC / ST candidates ) )
- Degree / Diploma Certificate in the relevant stream of cultural talent for which notified from a Govt. recognized institute.
- For the post of Sattriya Dancer ( Male or female ), having proficiency in Bihu Dance / Folk Dance of Northeast will be added qualification.
- For the post of Actor / Drama Director, having proficiency in script writing and drama direction will be added qualification.
(B) NFR Cultural Quota Desirable Qualifications 2016 :
- Experience in the field and performance given on All India Radio / Doordarshan etc.
- Prizes won at national level.
2. Age Limit for NFR Cultural Quota 2016 :
- 18 to 32 years as on 01st July, 2016. ( Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates ).
- SC / ST and OBC candidates must enclose necessary certificates for upper age relaxation and further reservation benefit ( if appointed in Railway service ). OBC candidates should submit a proper certificate that they do not belong to the ‘creamy layer’.
- Upper age limit for serving employees in scale below 5200 – 20200 + GP 1900/- who have put in at least 3 years of continuous service in the Railways, is as follows :
- Maximum age for UR : 40 yrs.
- Maximum age for SC & ST : 45 yrs.
- Maximum age for OBC : 43 yrs.
- A candidate, who is working in any Government or Public Sector enterprise / undertaking including Railways, should send the application through proper channel of the concerned department and also submit a proper ‘No Objection Certificate’.
3. NFR Cultural Quota Medical Standard 2016 : Duly selected candidates will be subjected to a NFR Cultural Quota medical examination 2016 by Railway Medical Authority as prescribed for the post prior to their appointment.
4. Place of NFR Cultural Quota Posting & Training 2016 :
- Selected candidates can be posted at any place within the jurisdiction of NF Railway.
- Selected candidates have to undergo training as prescribed for the post and will be required to execute a bond and agree to serve the Railway Administration for the minimum prescribed period.
- The selected candidates will have to participate in all the cultural programmes / competition conducted by Railway Administration.
5. NFR Cultural Quota Payment of Examination Fee 2016 : All applications should be accompanied by an Indian Postal Order ( IPO ) of 100 ( Rupees one hundred ) only towards examination fees. The IPO should be drawn in favour of :
Guwahati – 781 011,
NFR Cultural Quota Fee Payable 2016 :
Maligaon HQ Post Office,
Guwahati – 781 011.
Candidates must write their name and full address in the postal order. The NFR Cultural Quota examination fee 2016 is not refundable under any circumstances. If the IPO is not drawn in favour of FA&CAO, NF Railway, Maligaon or kept blank, the application will be rejected.
6. NFR Cultural Quota Fee Exemption 2016 : SC / ST candidates, women, minorities and economically backward classes are exempted from payment of application fee. ‘Minorities’ will mean Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh and Zoroastrian ( Parsi ) candidates. ‘Economically backward classes’ will mean candidates whose family income is less than 50,000 per annum. The following officials are authorized to issue income certificate for the purpose of identifying economically backward classes :
- District Magistrate or any other Revenue officer up to the level of Tehsildar.
- Sitting Member of Parliament of Lok Sabha for persons of their own constituency.
- BPL Card or any other certificate issued by Central Government under a recognized poverty alleviation programme or Izzat MST issued by Railways.
- A Union Minister for any person from anywhere in the country.
- Sitting Member of Parliament of Rajya Sabha for persons of the district in which the MP normally resides.
Note : The income certificate issued by the authorities mentioned in Para – 6 above would have to be as per format given at Annexure ‘D’ enclosed herewith. This would have to be issued on the letterhead of the issuing authority.
7. How to fill up the NFR Cultural Quota Application Form 2016 :
- Format of NFR Cultural Quota application 2016 is given at Annexure ‘A’. NFR Cultural Quota Application 2016 should be filled by the candidate in own handwriting in blue or black ball-point pen using good quality A-4 size papers.
- In case an entry is not applicable for a candidate, ‘Not Applicable’ ( NA ) should be written against that column.
- Full postal address of the candidate with Pin code must be given along with the name of the nearest railway station and permanent address.
- Candidate must sign in full ( not initial ) in different places on the application form as indicated therein. Signature in capital / block letters will be rejected. The style and script of language ( English or Hindi ) of signature on the application form admit card, answer sheet and photographs must be the same. This should be noted very carefully. Any variation may disqualify the candidate.
- All copies of certificates regarding age, educational qualification and other essential qualifications, duly attested by a gazetted officer, are to be enclosed along with the NFR Cultural Quota application form 2016.
- Two recent ( of within two months ) passport size photographs ( size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm ) with names written on the top of the photograph should be clipped along with the NFR Cultural Quota application form 2016 duly attested by a gazetted officer. In addition, one copy of passport size photograph duly signed to be affixed on the application as specified, duly attested by gazetted officer.
8. Submission of NFR Cultural Quota Application Form 2016 : Application should be sent by ordinary post only to :
The Assistant Personnel Officer ( Recruitment ),
N. F. Railway HQ,
Pin – 781 011. or
Should be dropped in the Application Box provided in the Recruitment Section, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, Maligaon, Guwahati, Assam within closing date ( 17.30 hours of 15.02.2016 ). ( For candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts, Pangi Sub-Division in Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and abroad, the last date is 25.02.2016 by ordinary post only ). Application should be sent in an envelope super-scribed ‘Application for Recruitment against Cultural Quota’.
9. Scheme for NFR Cultural Quota Recruitment 2016 :
The NFR Cultural Quota recruitment process 2016 shall consist of the following :
- Objective type NFR Cultural Quota written examination 2016 to qualify for proficiency test.
- Proficiency test for assessment of talent in the relevant field on the basis of practical demonstration & past records.
- The medium for the NFR Cultural Quota written examination 2016 is either Hindi or English.
Note : NFR Cultural Quota Written Examination 2016 and Proficiency Test shall be held only at Maligaon, Guwahati.
10. Free Travel Facility : SC / ST candidates will be issued free second class railway passes ( as and when admissible ) to appear in the NFR Cultural Quota written examination 2016 or interview provided they submit valid caste certificates. All other candidates are required to appear at their own cost.
11. Miscellaneous :
- Railway Administration will not be responsible for any inadvertent error in the Northeast Frontier Railway advertisement 2016 and will not be held responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery.
- The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- In case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be Central Administrative Tribunal, Guwahati.
12. Canvassing : Canvassing in any form, mis-behaviour or misconduct will lead to summary rejection and cancellation of candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
Northeast Frontier Railway advertisement 2016 can also be seen in the official websites of Northeast Frontier Railway viz., www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.